Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron: Uprising series now to be shown on Disney Channel!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BanditTron
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 7:03 PM
The Uprising begins this summer on Disney Channel on Friday July 6th, 2012 (tomorrow!) at 10e/9c pm.

Looks like Disney is really wanting to get the series seen by everyone and decided to not limit it just to X D.
The Disney Channel airings will be a few weeks behind the X D airings but at least those that don't have X D, such as me, will now be able to watch them as they should be...on a huge screen tv!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: Tron: Uprising series now to be shown on Disney Channel!

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:46 PM

This is an extremely good move on Disney's part. Because, while the first episode did quite well in the ratings, the remaining episodes have done "okay" but not great. See my post in another thread about it.

I think restricting the show to Disney X D, up until now, has been holding it back. By being more accessible, it will gain a much wider audience that will tune in every week.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 3:10 PM
This was a spectacular move. Ratings can only go up now that it's more accessible. I was just thinking that the reason ratings are in the "okay" category right now may be because Disney X D is not available on most cable packages, at least the ones I've seen. That, and it's more convienient to watch online when you want, and with no commercials.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

BanditTron
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 10:32 PM
Watched "The Renegade pt 2" tonight. Was great watching it on the big screen finally, but I do miss it in HD. (just have regular Disney Channel feed)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING