TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - Next Phase Video Promo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
cirlin
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - Next Phase Video Promo

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 10:45 AM
Awesome that it's possible to have such direct contact with the stars of some shows these days. A lot of the Clone Wars actors are similarly awesome and accessible. It makes being a fan even more fun abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 10:48 AM
WorldOutWest Wrote:
HooDooMan Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote:I don't think it's so much as a "break" as it is re-tooling to accommodate the schedule on Saturday morning ABC programming, as TRON: UPRISING will also be debuting there -- and then get up to speed for both it and X D. In any event, it's definitely worth the wait

TRON: Uprising will be airing on ABC on Saturday mornings? That's great news! Where did you hear that, Jay? I think that's just what this series needs, a broader exposure to a bigger audience. Hopefully, it will generate greater interest in TRON and fuel more support for a TR3N film.

Hi HooDoo -- that's been the "word" -- I'm waiting to hear back on a confirmation as to if it's actually happening -- I'll definitely update with a post here once I do

That would be fantastic if it got on a network channel. My biggest worry about the success of the show has been it's relatively small market on Disney (I don't even get Disney, much less Disney . It's been iTunes for me) . Hopefully this really happens and gets a decent viewership.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

cool83
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 6:51 PM
it was only a matter of time for a Saturday Morning broadcast. That is great news. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

NickScalan
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 5:53 PM
You can also follow Tron Uprising executive producer Charlie Bean on twitter.

http://twitter.com/bean_charlie
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 6:11 PM
Given some of the "chatter" (as Castor would say) on the net -- I wanted to double-check on the rumors that TRON: UPRISING is coming to ABC in the fall. I've now received official confirmation that there are no plans for UPRISING to be broadcast on ABC as of now. It will continue to play on Disney X D, The Disney Channel, iTunes, etc.

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

cool83
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 6:54 PM
They're entering a big error. A Saturday morning show would do amazingly well. I want sindication, I want merchendise, and an official Nerf Identity Disc. Is that to much to ask for. :/abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

epicpwner333
User

on Monday, August, 27, 2012 8:25 PM
I don't think anyone else noticed this, but....

At 0:13 (I spent five minutes pausing and rewinding to get a semi blurry shot) when Tron is saying "Dyson, I trusted you!" and the camera briefly zooms in on Dyson, who do we (barely) see standing on either side of him?

Paige, Pavel, and two Black Guards!

And since Dyson has a suprised expression on his face, and Pavel (Although we can't see him or Paige's face clearly) has a has a body posture that screams "Holy crap!" and a second later Tron, unmasked, is speaking his line, does that mean Tron revealed his existence to the three bad guys? (And the Black Guards, who would probably die in that case) Who knows!

I cannot wait for October. School just makes the wait worse.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - Next Phase Video Promo