So TRON 3 comes out in 2014?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Kat
User

RE: So TRON 3 comes out in 2014?

on Monday, September, 10, 2012 7:28 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
/Charon Wrote:All of us just proved that time travel is impossible...unfortunately

I don't know, it could be sort of like The Terminator. You travel back in time but wind up in a separate "branch" as to not affect the "main" flow of time and potentially create a paradox scenario (i.e. You go back in time to stop yourself from spending money, but then you never spent money and never had a reason to go back in time, thus you never went back in time and never stopped yourself from spending the money, causing you to go back in time and stop yourself from spending the money, and so on).

Multiverses?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

TRON.dll
User

RE: So TRON 3 comes out in 2014?

on Monday, September, 10, 2012 12:04 PM
Kat Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
/Charon Wrote:All of us just proved that time travel is impossible...unfortunately

I don't know, it could be sort of like The Terminator. You travel back in time but wind up in a separate "branch" as to not affect the "main" flow of time and potentially create a paradox scenario (i.e. You go back in time to stop yourself from spending money, but then you never spent money and never had a reason to go back in time, thus you never went back in time and never stopped yourself from spending the money, causing you to go back in time and stop yourself from spending the money, and so on).

Multiverses?

I suppose. In this theory you're being sent back to the desired time in a separate universe in which you went back in time to that time. So nothing you do while in the past would have an effect on things happening in the present, since you're in a different timeline or alternative universe.

This is hurting my brain.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 So TRON 3 comes out in 2014?