TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron: Uprising Identity disc design.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 6:31 PM
Originally this post was made in error but I came up with an observation to make use of it

EDIT:

With more and more viewings of Uprising, I have noticed a design difference between the Legacy discs and ones in Uprising.
The topside if the disc remains the same as in Legacy with its inner c-ring and other design elements.
The underside is now flat and has a dual-row dash design completely going around the inner circumference of the disc.

I like this new design and am trying to plan out a modification for the deluxe disc replica to mimic the look.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

/Charon
User

RE:

on Sunday, September, 30, 2012 6:52 AM
BanditTron Wrote:please delete....gahh! I always do this

Thought this was the Troll-sector?

ShadowSpark
User

RE:

on Monday, October, 01, 2012 4:55 PM

Let me guess, you hit the double-click by accident when posting a new thread? I had that issue for a while when I first joined. You might try going into your control panel section and looking at how your mouse is set up. If you have a double-click button, you might want to turn it off.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

BanditTron
User

RE: Tron: Uprising Identity disc design.

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 11:36 AM
/Charon Wrote:
Thought this was the Troll-sector?

Really?
In my opinion, a comment like this is more of a "Troll" post than anything. I actually contribute daily to this forum in a positive manner.

ShadowSpark Wrote:

Let me guess, you hit the double-click by accident when posting a new thread? I had that issue for a while when I first joined. You might try going into your control panel section and looking at how your mouse is set up. If you have a double-click button, you might want to turn it off.

Thanks for the tip but actually I was trying to reply to another thread in this forum and I guess I accidentily clicked on "new topic" instead of "reply" and didn't notice until after I posted it.
I'm more mindful now

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING