Collector 
 back to big!lots

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Discs-Of-Tron_
User

back to big!lots

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 6:21 PM
Working tonight and noticed more Tron legacy vehicles. Took a closer look and we got more sam bikes, light runners, light jets, and now clu's bike! Got one, and will get another next week. Figure we are getting them in now for the upcoming holiday season. Sort of excited to see if we get another assortment of the figures in.

digit
User

RE: back to big!lots

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 6:45 PM
Yeah, I picked up a few of Clu's light cycle. I also grabbed an extra light runner to open.

I would like to see more 4" figures come in stock. I need some to open.

Did you see any die-casts there?

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 10:43 PM
Not tonight. The Christmas toy setup we do hasn't happened yet and i didn't notice the surplus of boxed toys for the season. I'll keep y'all informed, unless some gets to a b!l before I work again(every sunday).

Alan1
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 11:31 PM
Dare I ask, Castor?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 6:43 AM
That'd be killer! Never know.......abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 8:14 AM
Hrm, and I'd given up on seeing the toys in stores ever again-- I don't think I ever saw them in the discount stores around here at all (Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Big Lots).

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

digit
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 10:40 AM
It will suck if I find Kevin Flynn's. I paid through the nose for the one that I have now. But I never saw one in any retail store.

I would rather they get more diecasts. I'm pretty much set with the figures. I have one of everybody and multiples of most. I just don't have any loose 4" figures to display.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

CB2001
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 8:45 PM
It seems to be only the vehicles. So far, I picked up one boxed Kevin Flynn Lightcycle and a Light Jet (One Man). I may go back and grab both the Sam Flynn and CLU light cycles from the Big Lots in Tallahassee.

Kat
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 10:26 PM
If I get a chance to go, I'll keep an eye out for rare stuff you guys might be looking for.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, September, 18, 2012 4:57 PM
Went to my local Big Lots. They had the Kevin Flynn Lightcycle and the One Man Lightjet. It was all being set up in the Holiday toy section which was separate from the regular toy aisle.

They also had the planogram hung for the shelf display

digit
User

on Tuesday, September, 18, 2012 6:54 PM
I hit all 3 of my BL's. They all got light cycles with a light runner thrown in for good measure.

I didn't see any light jets.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, September, 19, 2012 5:22 PM
I hope that my BL gets some lightrunners and other lightcycles. I plan on getting 1 item everyweek....just to fulfill my need. haha

this week I picked up the One Man Lightjet.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

digit
User

on Wednesday, September, 19, 2012 8:35 PM
LOL. I grabbed a bunch of Clu's light cycles, so that's it for me. Nice little influx that filled a need, but I'm now loaded up with bikes and can't justify bringing any more home.

Hopefully, they will get 4" figures, die-casts, batons, discs, etc. Then I can start rockin' ;}

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, September, 19, 2012 10:52 PM
If they get the deluxe discs....its ON! I'll buy them out! haha.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

digit
User

on Thursday, September, 20, 2012 7:38 PM
I grabbed another light runner. I couldn't help myself

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

SabreFX
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 12:51 AM
Neat, I'll have to check my local Big Lots. I'm pretty much set on vehicles, though I wouldn't mind a one-man light jet. My local Ross stores have been sporadically stocking deluxe Light Runners for the awesome price of $3.99 and Sam's Light Cycle for $5.99. I don't know why the Light Runners are cheaper.

I'd really love to find the 4" figures at a discount store. I don't have CLU, or any of his henchmen. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

digit
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 12:04 PM
Hmmm... my Ross got a few light runners in a few weeks ago, but they were $5.99.

I have an extra clu, clu's sentry, Jarvis, Rinzler, and black guard, MOC. Some cards are beat up or have sticker damage, but the figures are new. PM me with an offer if you're interested.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

SabreFX
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 4:15 PM
I picked up a one-man Light Jet today at Big Lots! for $6. Passed on CLU's light cycle, but I'm not completely ruling it out for a future purchase. I'm just out of room to display stuff.

digit Wrote:Hmmm... my Ross got a few light runners in a few weeks ago, but they were $5.99.

I have an extra clu, clu's sentry, Jarvis, Rinzler, and black guard, MOC. Some cards are beat up or have sticker damage, but the figures are new. PM me with an offer if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd prefer to find them locally or one of those rare auctions where somebody lumps them in a lot and sells them dirt cheap. They have relatively large backing cards which adds to the shipping cost. I passed on the 4" guys when they were at regular retail, even at clearance prices, so I don't think I want to spend more than $5-7 per figure. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

digit
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 5:59 PM
Well, I can't say I blame you. I prefer to get them cheap as well. I did pay $25 for Kevin Flynn, but I had no choice because I never found one anywhere. One of the nice things about this line is you don't have to pay big money for them. The best collectible is a cheap collectible, I always say.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 11:30 PM
Can't wait for next week to see what they have. I want to get a Lightrunner to keep boxed and the one I have open already I'm going to put a nice coat of Gloss paint on it since the plastic can't be polished.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 back to big!lots