Collector 
 back to big!lots

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
digit
User

RE: back to big!lots

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 12:04 AM
It's ironic, you have TRON and Thundercats stuff at Wholesalers like Big Lots and Ross, but there isn't much to buy at "real" stores. Too much super hero stuff at retail. How many Spider-man figures does a person need?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

EXODUS
User

on Monday, September, 24, 2012 9:08 AM
I misread that title, and thought it said BIGOTS!

I thought "How rude".

BanditTron
User

on Monday, September, 24, 2012 6:33 PM
checked today and both the Sam Flynn and CLU lightcycles were added to the shelf assortment. Still no Lightrunner for the local store here.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 8:27 AM
I was in last week and saw Sam cycles, Flynn cycles, I think a Clu cycle or two, maybe a single lightrunner, and a couple of the one-man jets.

Still kinda want one of the Rinzler 3" figures, myself. If I ever see them in a store again, not sure if I'm ambitious enough to get two and repaint one to Tron, though.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Rinzler2010
User

on Wednesday, October, 03, 2012 11:07 AM
At my biglots all they had was the Deluxe Figures and the Quorra Core Figure

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, October, 03, 2012 8:03 PM
time to get another clu & flynnorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, October, 04, 2012 8:04 PM
If you are a Buzz club member with Biglots they are having a 20% off sale this weekend.
Saturday with your card, from 4pm to close you can get 20% off entire purchase.
All day Sunday with the coupon that was emailed you can get 20% off entire purchase.

Looks like I'll be getting some more items this weekend!

BanditTron
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 5:48 PM
I'm going to hit 3 stores in the Baton Rouge area on Wednesday so hopefully I'll have luck on getting another lightrunner to keep boxed. I'll keep my circuits crossed!

trekking95
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 7:18 PM
digit Wrote:It's ironic, you have TRON and Thundercats stuff at Wholesalers like Big Lots and Ross, but there isn't much to buy at "real" stores. Too much super hero stuff at retail. How many Spider-man figures does a person need?
Well Tron is a few years old so retail stores wont have anything now.

And what do you mean too much superhero stuff?! There is no such thing!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 9:28 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
digit Wrote:It's ironic, you have TRON and Thundercats stuff at Wholesalers like Big Lots and Ross, but there isn't much to buy at "real" stores. Too much super hero stuff at retail. How many Spider-man figures does a person need?

Not necessarily true. This past summer I found a pair 3-man jets at TRU.
They were marked down to $12. I did not have one, so that was a welcome sight.

I feel like the whole super-hero thing has been done to death.
I'm personally very happy with Toy Biz stuff. The 90s was the best era for super hero figures.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

trekking95
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 9:45 PM
digit Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

I'm personally very happy with Toy Biz stuff. The 90s was the best era for super hero figures.
Well if you mean there are too many of the main heroes, not enough of the less known but still liked characters and quality has gone down you would be very right.

You still found Tron stuff?? All the stores around here got rid of it back in 2011. The only place that has anything is a grocery store that wont drop the price on a $18 one man light-jet. How they ever sell any toy lines there with their prices is beyond me.

And don't even get me started on Kohl's having Star Wars figures from 2 years ago for $15..... *sigh*
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

clu.exe
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 11:09 PM
digit Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

trudat, 90s was da bomb. Marvel Legends was hogging the pegs, even reaching big sale discounts. and you didnt have to compete with anybody to get them. Those were the days... and the music was hella better.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, October, 16, 2012 12:41 AM
clu.exe Wrote:trudat, 90s was da bomb. Marvel Legends was hogging the pegs, even reaching big sale discounts. and you didnt have to compete with anybody to get them. Those were the days... and the music was hella better.
I have heard lots of people say that about the 90's! But since I didn't arrive on planet Earth until the 90's I missed all that.

Save Tron 3!

digit
User

on Tuesday, October, 16, 2012 12:40 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:trudat, 90s was da bomb. Marvel Legends was hogging the pegs, even reaching big sale discounts. and you didnt have to compete with anybody to get them. Those were the days... and the music was hella better.
I have heard lots of people say that about the 90's! But since I didn't arrive on planet Earth until the 90's I missed all that.

LOL. I arrived in the 71 D:

But Toy Biz stuff is still pretty cheap. You buy a big lot of them to cut shipping cost and you can have a blast. The original Animated Batman villains from Kenner were also fantastic. I'm still trying to get a few of them.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

SabreFX
User

on Tuesday, October, 16, 2012 4:38 PM
So is it confirmed that Big Lots! is carrying the 3" figures again? I've only seen the deluxe vehicles (minus the 3-man light jet).order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 3:32 AM
Ahhhh so jealous of everyone. I never really collected any of the toys & I'm regretting it now!

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

digit
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 3:39 PM
Lilithia Wrote:Ahhhh so jealous of everyone. I never really collected any of the toys & I'm regretting it now!

I have more than one of most Spin Master items. Buy a large group of items, and I'll give you really good prices. No reason to go without.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Monday, November, 12, 2012 12:19 PM
I have not found any Lightrunners in any stores here, but I did find a full set of figures (minus K. Flynn and Castor) at one of them. Only the Quorra had the pull tab intact, tho.

BanditTron
User

on Monday, November, 12, 2012 12:20 PM
20% off any purchase of toys today with reward card!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 back to big!lots