Collector 
 Broken figure horror stories

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
digit
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 1:08 PM
I just opened a Quorra. I tried to move the head, it wouldn't budge and broke right off. I have to reattach it with apoxie sculpt, haha.

Anyone else have any horror stories to recount?

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

TRON.dll
User

RE: Broken figure horror stories

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 2:34 PM
Not really a broken figure, but the last Sentry figure I ever saw (which I bought) had a disfigured leg that was shorter than the other. Still bugs me, haha.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

digit
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 2:40 PM
I found a Sam Flynn on a crushed up card at Kmart. He had the same problem. I still bought him. I put him to ride the deluxe light cycle.

No harm done in that situation.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

SabreFX
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 4:27 PM
I have a 2nd core Sam Flynn that I got bundled in an auction with Kevin Flynn for $0.99. I typically keep him sitting in the Light Runner while my other one stands along the other figures. One day, I was pulling him out of the socket in the Light Runner's seat and the whole front half of Sam's torso came off, causing his arms to fly off. It was a really simple fix with a tiny bit of super glue and now I'm a little more careful when removing him.

I heard about Quorra's head snapping off at the neck so I was a little worried that the one I bought would be from the supposed "bad batch", but so far so good. I'm especially relieved since I'm going to make a custom non-helmet head for her using Star Wars Episode II's Zam Wessel with hair sculpted out of apoxie-sculpt.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 4:55 PM
SabreFX Wrote:sitting in the Light Runner while my other one stands along the other figures. One day, I was pulling him out of the socket in the Light Runner's seat and the whole front half of Sam's torso came off, causing his arms to fly off. It was a really simple fix with a tiny bit of super glue and now I'm a little more careful when removing him.

I was about to post the SAME EXACT story! ahhah.....so yeah, what SabreFX said.

BrokenLevel
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 11:30 AM
The yellow-run Clu I got 9001 years ago had two left shins; and his head popped off right out of the box.

He was doomed from the start. \o/

man was this toy line ever an ungodly abomination OTL

digit
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 3:57 PM
LOL. I'm mostly a MOC collector, so I haven't had to worry too much about anything breaking or not working.

I'm just now starting to open some stuff, since I have 8 of everything haha. I opened up some light cycles, a set of deluxe figures, a couple of core figures, and one deluxe identity disc. I'm always happy when I find a figure at the store with a damaged package, then I don't feel so bad about opening it

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

clu.exe
User

on Friday, September, 28, 2012 10:21 AM
digit Wrote:LOL. I'm mostly a MOC collector, so I haven't had to worry too much about anything breaking or not working.

I'm just now starting to open some stuff, since I have 8 of everything haha. I opened up some light cycles, a set of deluxe figures, a couple of core figures, and one deluxe identity disc. I'm always happy when I find a figure at the store with a damaged package, then I don't feel so bad about opening it

haha, funny im an moc collector as well, but i still didnt escape the quorra curse. her head and ball snapped off the joint IN THE PACKAGE. horrible i bet some of you would remember my story from a while back.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Kat
User

on Friday, September, 28, 2012 9:23 PM
Okay, so I need more sleep, less stress, and less alcohol, but I'm going there: what you're all saying is that you're having trouble when trying to get into Quorra's box... and I'm not even going to say a word about her ball problems because I don't want to know.

Some day sanity will return, I promise. In about three days.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Tuesday, October, 02, 2012 5:48 PM
I saw quite a few Quorra's during the main run that were missing their heads. luckily mine was from the batch that didn't have this problem. recently I saw a Kevin Flynn lightcycle that was missing it's restraint in the box, so it was just being thrown around as the box was moved.

allen 1
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 11:57 AM
When I got my Kevin Flynn light cycle the right side flap on the plastic holder for the cycle was hanging out because the box actually ripped where the slot was so I eventually after numerous taping got rid of the tape and twist tied the pastic holder to the back of the box so it would display properly. (I do realize it's not the actual toy that broke)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 5:50 PM
BanditTron Wrote:
SabreFX Wrote:sitting in the Light Runner while my other one stands along the other figures. One day, I was pulling him out of the socket in the Light Runner's seat and the whole front half of Sam's torso came off, causing his arms to fly off. It was a really simple fix with a tiny bit of super glue and now I'm a little more careful when removing him.

And me.... :P
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

_Masquerade_
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 10:11 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
BanditTron Wrote:

And me.... :P
That scared the crap out of me when I tried shoving him into Kevin's Lightcycle; I thought I'd shattered the body. He was my second one anyway, same neck-snapping problem.

Skradeon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector