Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Why are the black guards so weak in Uprising?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 1:41 PM
In Legacy the black guards were a force to be reckoned with, they were a very powerful elite that was able to defeat Sam and Quorra in hand to hand combat, in Evolution those guys were Boss battles , but in Uprising Beck defeats them very easily, in "price of power " Beck just punches them and they fall to the ground defeated, even before he gets the weapon

My personal theory is that Tessler only has a handful of Black guards at his disposal but in order to intimidate Beck and any program who is foolish enough to oppose Clu s rule he puts normal soldiers in the black guard outfit.

But so far nothing like this has been mentioned in Uprising, so why do you think that the black guard were so badass in the movie and game but are so weak in the seriesabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LORD_Z3DD
User

RE: Why are the black guards so weak in Uprising?

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 12:10 AM
So nobody thinks this is weird?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 12:57 AM
The only time we saw Black Guards in the movie were during the flashback scene and the End of Line Club fight, where they were shown in both scenes getting the bits beat out of them. I personally think that their limited inclusion in the show makes them seem a bit more like a force to be reckoned with.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 8:24 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:The only time we saw Black Guards in the movie were during the flashback scene and the End of Line Club fight, where they were shown in both scenes getting the bits beat out of them. .

In the flashback they were defeated pretty easily because they were fighting Tron, but in the end of line club 2 guards succesfully defeated Quorra and had the upper hand until Flynn came in to help. yet in Uprising they are beated with a singlepunch, they are supposed to be the ELITE guard, so that does't make any sense

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 8:57 PM
I don't see them as "weak", it's just that Tron and Beck are *extremely* skilled fighters and they actively train to improve their fighting, speed, and their fighting techniques.

Tron and Beck can adapt, and progress in skill, the Black Guards are just very effective "elite" soldier-drones" that are a few steps up from common sentry/grunt. Most (with the rare exception like the one Beck spared and then helped Beck) don't seem to be able to go "beyond their Programming".

I think Zed or Mara and most average Game Grid warriors would be thrashed in a split second by a Black Guard.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 11:27 PM
That is something. The programs that we've seen do really well against Black Guards are Beck, Tron, and Cutler. Tron is Tron, and Beck is his protege, who we know if getting lots of training off screen. Cutler, by his own admission, fought in the ISO wars, so he has some experience. Hey, he didn't die or get sent to the games, now did he? For all we know he's still out there recruiting people for the Uprising. We really haven't seen anyone else fight Black Guards outside of Quorra and Sam. Sam would toast because he's a User, so I assume he'd be extremely adaptable to a different fighting style (if your remember from the Flynn Lives ARG, he was doing some martial arts with some company in Brazil), and Quorra would toast because she's an ISO and probably did some training at the safe house with Flynn. I don't think we've seen anyone else try to take on Black Guards and live. Bartik and the rest of the revolters got turned into cubes in the EOL club.

I think our seeing Black Guards as weak is simply because they are first nameless and faceless, and second, we always see them pitted against real top of the line fighters.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:04 AM
Exactly.

It wasn't until Flynn showed up at the End of Line Club, and drained some of the power from the Club itself and seemingly weakened the Black Guards then programs in the club where able to gang up on those guards that hadnt been derezzed yet.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:29 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Exactly.

It wasn't until Flynn showed up at the End of Line Club, and drained some of the power from the Club itself and seemingly weakened the Black Guards then programs in the club where able to gang up on those guards that hadnt been derezzed yet.
And even then it seemed like they were taken by surprise.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 9:31 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Exactly.

Quorra and Sam were losing badly at the end of line Club , while they may not have the same fighting skills that Beck and Tron have, they should be at least close, yet they get royally owned by the Black Guard, So while Beck SHOULD be able to take on the Black Guard AND live, I don't think it's right that in the last episodes(like In "Price Of power" and "Scars") instead of doing a lot of acrobatics while avoiding their enemies as much as possible, they run straight to beck and fall defeated when punched.

I still stand by my theory that Tessler dresses normal sentrys in the Black Guard uniforms to intimidate the population of Arigon, after all , why would he have them under his command when they are CLUs personal guard?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING