TRON: UPRISING 
 Does Beck fight for the users?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 6:50 PM
Beck joined Tron's revolution to avenge bodhi and save his friends from suffering the same fate, but so far we haven't seen what he think's about Isos or if he thinks Flynn is doing what is right as the creator ( The only programs who apear to think so are Quorra and Tron ) do you think that maybe there could be a conflict between Beck and Tron because while Tron fights for the users Beck only fights for his friends?

anonymouspunk89
User

RE: Does Beck fight for the users?

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 8:03 PM
I wouldn't see why Beck wouldn't adopt Tron's "fight for the Users" mentality, although it probably wouldn't be as strong as Tron's, but still.

J
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 5:52 PM
Seeing as Flynn's tucked tail between his legs and hid in the Outlands (ok, he was sheltering Quorra, but...). the User has left his Programs to the dubious mercy of his batshit crazy admin. Given this, why would Beck fight for them?

Tron's directive is also a holdover from Alan's coding, which could complicate things, especially if Tron comes to believe the Users no longer give a damn about their creations. This would leave him with a compulsion and directive he followed gladly in the first film and Betrayal, but now is an unwanted and painful reminder of abandonment. In his darkest hours, the paladin calls out for his God and God does not hear. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 9:34 PM
I think Beck is fighting to make the Grid free for Programs. I don't think he has feelings for or against the Users. Or at least, if he has feelings about Users, they don't seem to affect how he fights.

I don't think it's a 'if you fight against Clu, you're fighting for the Users' sort of choice. Beck is fighting to defeat Clu - whether Flynn benefits or not is irrelevant. Am I making any sense at all?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 10:34 PM
Yeah, I get that. However, I doubt Beck has even heard of the users. No one in the series so far has even mentioned them.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

osiem
User

on Friday, January, 04, 2013 4:39 AM
DawnStar Wrote:Yeah, I get that. However, I doubt Beck has even heard of the users. No one in the series so far has even mentioned them.
Beck mentioned Flynn in Isolated ("Flynn himself couldn't fix this mess"), so did Perl when she was talking about ENCOM-786 in Renegade pt2.

almost forgot, Quorra mentions Flynn too

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 2:05 AM
osiem Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:Yeah, I get that. However, I doubt Beck has even heard of the users. No one in the series so far has even mentioned them.
Beck mentioned Flynn in Isolated ("Flynn himself couldn't fix this mess"), so did Perl when she was talking about ENCOM-786 in Renegade pt2.

almost forgot, Quorra mentions Flynn too

Tessler also says "I don't care if he's Flynn himself. He's still gonna die. A magnificent death." abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING