Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Sagitta
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 2:14 AM
Haven't seen this posted so thought I'd share. Found a list of the titles of the remaining episodes @ http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/TRON:_Uprising

TVguide.com already lists the synopsis for episode 16. That and the other titles may contain possible...spoilers

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Episode 16
Welcome Home January 7, 2013

Episode 17
Rendezvous January 14, 2013

Episode 18
No Bounds January 21, 2013

Episode 19
Terminal January 28, 2013

Of course. dates are subject to change.

The title of the last episode of the season really has an eyebrow perked. (Not to mentioned sounds a bit...ominous.)

*Slight edit with http. Removed "." Url works.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

HooDooMan
User

RE: Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 2:56 AM
I don't really see any spoilers in the titles. But maybe that's because each of the episodes I've seen lately have just blown my mind and I wasn't expecting certain things. So even when I think I have it figured out, they throw something new in there that completely boggles my mind! LOL!

This show is so awesome!

EDIT: Thanks for posting this! I wasn't sure if they had revealed anything about the remaining episodes or not. Good to know the titles at least.

osiem
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 4:14 AM
there are summaries for other episodes too, relased by disney xd medianet, but for some reason they are being deleted from wikipedia despite linked sources :/

anyway if someone is interested (they are a bit spoilery)

Welcome Home
Beck tries to rescue a fleeing government scientist before Paige and the Occupation finds her; Paige and Beck become passengers on the same runaway train and Beck must save the innocent programs on the train without revealing his identity.

Rendezvous
Beck agrees to go on a date with Paige, but their night is cut short when Paige is betrayed by Pavel and thrown into the Games; Beck thinks he may finally be able to win her Paige over by rescuing her as The Renegade.

No Bounds
When 'The Stranger' returns to Argon City to plot revenge on Beck and Tron, Beck is forced to choose between saving Tron or his friends.

no summary for last one thought

Tesla
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 9:10 AM
Terminal might be about the "death" of Tron and his "resurrection" as Rinzler.

Or maybe Beck and Cyrus merge into the same program once again (a theory I have after watching "the Stranger") and Tron is forced to terminate him. Or the merging process just destroys them both akin to Flynn and CLU at the ending of Legacy.

I don't see this show having a happy ending at all (which would be sort of pointless since we already know what happens afterwards).
I prefer the sad endings anyway. =')

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 12:20 PM
I can see ways that it could have a happy ending. However, the closer we get to the season one finale the more worried I become. We still have no word on Season 2....

Gulp.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 1:27 PM
Tesla Wrote:SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Terminal might be about the "death" of Tron and his "resurrection" as Rinzler.

Or maybe Beck and Cyrus merge into the same program once again (a theory I have after watching "the Stranger") and Tron is forced to terminate him. Or the merging process just destroys them both akin to Flynn and CLU at the ending of Legacy.

I don't see this show having a happy ending at all (which would be sort of pointless since we already know what happens afterwards).
I prefer the sad endings anyway. =')

I'm thinking it might have something to do with a computer terminal.Maybe we'll see some real user power in this episode..

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

budleighsalterton
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 3:59 PM
Considering the time slot the show has moved to, it's almost a sure thing that the show will be cancelled. The only thing I can think of that would save the interest of Disney would be if the Soundtrack sells especially well and if they release Season 1 on DVD and it's sales are exceptional too. As a consolation they may give us a comic book instead.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Sagitta
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 5:47 PM
osiem Wrote:there are summaries for other episodes too, relased by disney xd medianet, but for some reason they are being deleted from wikipedia despite linked sources :/

anyway if someone is interested (they are a bit spoilery)

Welcome Home
Beck tries to rescue a fleeing government scientist before Paige and the Occupation finds her; Paige and Beck become passengers on the same runaway train and Beck must save the innocent programs on the train without revealing his identity.

Rendezvous
Beck agrees to go on a date with Paige, but their night is cut short when Paige is betrayed by Pavel and thrown into the Games; Beck thinks he may finally be able to win her Paige over by rescuing her as The Renegade.

No Bounds
When 'The Stranger' returns to Argon City to plot revenge on Beck and Tron, Beck is forced to choose between saving Tron or his friends.

Paige & Beck on a date? Curious how Pavel betrays her. Maybe he's the jealous type. Paige did turn him down multiple times already.

As for the other, I thought Tron was -also- his friend. *facepalm* Aaargh Way to go Beck. Though it would go alot easier if he outright fessed up about knowing about "the first renegade". *sigh*

Btw, checked again at the URL where I found the titles. They also list the countries where the series has or will air. Some won't air it until 2013. So...who knows. Maybe there's hope. Perhaps.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 3:30 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:I can see ways that it could have a happy ending. However, the closer we get to the season one finale the more worried I become. We still have no word on Season 2....

Gulp.

I remember that before the series premiere someone on the creative team said something along the lines of " We already have the plot of season 1 and 2 ready and we are currently working on the plot of season 3"

However this just means that if Disney doesn't greenlight season 2 then a lot of plot threads wont be resolved, we will never know what happened to the upgrade disc from "Price of power" , What was CLU planning to do with his giant recognizer or how Tron became Rinzler.

I don't think Tron will become Rinzler in "The Terminal" because there has been no build up to it.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 4:05 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:I can see ways that it could have a happy ending. However, the closer we get to the season one finale the more worried I become. We still have no word on Season 2....

Gulp.

I remember that before the series premiere someone on the creative team said something along the lines of " We already have the plot of season 1 and 2 ready and we are currently working on the plot of season 3"

However this just means that if Disney doesn't greenlight season 2 then a lot of plot threads wont be resolved, we will never know what happened to the upgrade disc from "Price of power" , What was CLU planning to do with his giant recognizer or how Tron became Rinzler.

I don't think Tron will become Rinzler in "The Terminal" because there has been no build up to it.

Maybe it could have something to do with The Stranger? We also do have some buildup from Scars, where Dyson says that he wants Tron to join willingly, and not through the crude repurposing process.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 10:15 PM
osiem Wrote:SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Welcome Home

Rendezvous

I'm betting that Page and Beck(as opposed to 'The Renegade') will have an extended (and possibly personal) encounter in 'Welcome Home', because I don't think they've met more than three times before that, and it wouldn't make much sense for Page to go on a date with some program she barely knows.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 11:46 PM
Disney on Direct TV for the Los Angeles area NEVER aired Grounded, We Both No How this Ends" as I have Uprising set on my "to record" list" on the DVR.

I dont think it aired "The Stranger" either. It really INFRUIATES me that I have to go to OTHER online sources JUST to watch most of these new episodes....

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Sagitta
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 12:21 AM
They better air more episodes/seasons. Especially after building up the entire storyline and introducing new characters as they have.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 4:52 AM
Found this summery on the final episode of the season.

http://www.yourtvsho.ws/tron-uprising/season-01-episode-19-terminal-358207/

Terminal
Summary:

Tron tells Beck that he is dying and that the only way to stop his illness is to use the Occupation's new super recognizer.

Argent
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 5:13 AM
That's... interesting. I'm not even sure how that's supposed to work. SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
"I'm dying of am incurable illness and I need you to STOP IT WITH THIS GIANT WAR MACHINE."
Something tells me there's a little more to things than the synopsis suggests.

DarthMuppet
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 5:26 AM
Argent Wrote:That's... interesting. I'm not even sure how that's supposed to work. SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
"I'm dying of am incurable illness and I need you to STOP IT WITH THIS GIANT WAR MACHINE."

From the way it's worded, I think Beck is the one who is dying(likely from his strange injury he received in "The Stranger"), not TRON.

Argent
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 5:34 AM
DarthMuppet Wrote:
Argent Wrote:That's... interesting. I'm not even sure how that's supposed to work. SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:

From the way it's worded, I think Beck is the one who is dying(likely from his strange injury he received in "The Stranger"), not TRON.

Aha! Still, you have to admit that's a pretty strange way for somebody to handle that kind of problem, at least the way that synopsis makes it sound.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan1
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 2:21 PM
One track on the soundtrack is titled "Goodbye Beck."

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 3:38 PM
Argent Wrote:
DarthMuppet Wrote:

Aha! Still, you have to admit that's a pretty strange way for somebody to handle that kind of problem, at least the way that synopsis makes it sound.

Could be either. Able is no longer available to provide the substance needed for Tron's healing chamber.

On the other hand, not only do we already know of Cyrus' contribution to Beck's anatomy. He also had direct contact to the virus infected disc with his own disc. It may have been brief but who knows...

As for Dyson's commissioned war machine (via Clu's orders)...maybe it has a big ole research lab somewhere inside? Dyson was the one who gave Tron his illness in the first place.

As a side thought, perhaps the reorganizer's purpose is to gather programs for mass repurposing at some point as a testing ground for what occurs in Legacy.. With Cyrus' "help" in Beck being blamed for the death of innocent civilians the occupation would have a convenient cover.

Alan1 Wrote:One track on the soundtrack is titled "Goodbye Beck."

The title of track #14 is "Goodbye, Renegade" which could be taken several ways. Hopefully not character death.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 9:17 PM
I really don't think Beck will die in the final episode, allow me to explain:

I haven't seen "No Bounds" so correct me if im mistaken, but now Tessler ( one of the only soldiers of the ocupation that doesn't get defeated by Beck with one punch) has the upgrade disc, when he was upgraded a bit and confronted the renegade he almost killed him , so if Tessler doesn't appear in "The Terminal" that means that the upgrade disc story arc ends with tessler having the ultimate weapon...and doing nothing with it.

I don't think that is the case, it seems to me that that plot thread is going to be resolved in season 2 ( if we get one), along with Paige's story arc, so unless the second season finds a new main character nothing bad can happend to Beck

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING