Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 What is your one favorite sound effect in the movie?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 5:45 PM
For me, I'd say it's the sound of the spinning disc's close-up heard when Sam's first opponent in the disc wars throws it at him. Best heard through a good pair of bass-capable headphones, of course. The sound is sinister, letting you know that this is a weapon. Plus it has a great mix of both treble and base that just doesn't come through on anything other than the 'phones. It also shows you that the disc is spinning incredibly fast, even though you don't see it.

Second, I;d say the sound of the guy Sam first sees getting derezzed right afterwards. Only once in the movie do you hear this happening slowly enough to really get that this poor slob-and all of them when they get derezzed, have screams that themselves derezz as they degenerate into "bits", their voices getting rougher and rougher as they transition through 64 bits to primitive, rough-sounding 8-bit audio, and then to nothing.

Kat
User

RE: What is your one favorite sound effect in the movie?

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 7:52 PM
TBH with you, I'm still amused that the sound of a disc switching "live" is the same as that of a camera flash charging.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 11:37 PM
This may have been posted here earlier as this was filmed in January 2011, but I thought it was very interesting. It's about an hour long, but it is a behind-the-scenes look at how many of the sound effects were created for TRON: Legacy.

http://soundworkscollection.com/videos/tronlegacysoundshowabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DawnStar
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 12:14 AM
Wow! Thanks for the link! That's so cool!!!!!!!

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 7:34 PM
You're welcome, DawnStar. I thought it was pretty awesome myself! I love the fact that the Lightcycle Rezzing In sound is made partially from flipping through a deck of cards! LOL! I'd love to isolate these sound effects...I think some of them would make great ring tones! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DawnStar
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 2:22 AM
Cool!!!!!! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY