Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Change.org Petition: Provide TRON: Uprising a timeslot more convenient to a broader audience

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
HooDooMan
User

Change.org Petition: Provide TRON: Uprising a timeslot more convenient to a broader audience

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 10:53 PM
I just signed this. It needs 47 more signatures at the time I signed it.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-walt-disney-company-disney-xd-division-provide-tron-uprising-a-timeslot-more-convenient-to-a-broader-audience

I don't know how much it will help, but it can't hurt.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Change.org Petition: Provide TRON: Uprising a timeslot more convenient to a broader audience

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 11:12 PM
Signed it.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DawnStar
User

RE: Change.org Petition: Provide TRON: Uprising a timeslot more convenient to a broader audience

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 11:19 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:I just signed this. It needs 47 more signatures at the time I signed it.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-walt-disney-company-disney-xd-division-provide-tron-uprising-a-timeslot-more-convenient-to-a-broader-audience

I don't know how much it will help, but it can't hurt.

I really love TRON: Uprising, and I hope that the petition works. Thanks for the link!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

DawnStar
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 11:27 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Signed it.

Do I really have to give out all this personal information? I'm not signing it, mostly for privacy issues. However, I do support the petition.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 11:36 PM
Put my scribble on it. And my best attempt at an inspirational speech.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 11:50 PM
DawnStar, your information doesn't show up on the petition (according to the site). But I can understand your reluctance to share your personal info with them.

I saw the link on the Facebook page of the Technical Director for TRON: Uprising, "Dr. Mangor". Here is a link to his page:

https://www.facebook.com/drmangor

In one of the comments, he also provided a phone number for Disney where you can leave your feedback directly, 818-460-7477.

DawnStar
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 12:54 AM
HooDooMan Wrote:DawnStar, your information doesn't show up on the petition (according to the site). But I can understand your reluctance to share your personal info with them.

If your personal info doesn't show, then why do they ask for it? It's unnecessary.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 9:35 AM
DawnStar Wrote:
HooDooMan Wrote:DawnStar, your information doesn't show up on the petition (according to the site). But I can understand your reluctance to share your personal info with them.

If your personal info doesn't show, then why do they ask for it? It's unnecessary.

It is an attempt to prevent robo-petitioners who would damage the integrity of the petition. Seems legitimate to me because they don't ask for SS#. I signed it, I like the show too much to not do anything.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 10:45 AM
I signed it and gave my address info. Address info is public record anyways, and what's the worst that can happen? More junk mail/email. I wouldn't notice an increase anymore, since I've been using the same email address for 14 years. Spam and junk mail filters are my friend...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING