HIDDEN MICKEY IN THE NEW SITE!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Alan1
User

RE: HIDDEN MICKEY IN THE NEW SITE!

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 8:28 PM
It didn't do anthing for me either.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

lifeasis
User

on Thursday, February, 21, 2013 9:03 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:
lifeasis Wrote:I'm sure whomever blabs in this thread where it is will be banned.

HAHAHA

so if I tell you mike tysons punch out code will i get in trouble as well? I'm sorry this was pretty absurd on your end You'd really have to disappoint the mods of the Site, not forums to ban you moreso like that moron bangbilly back in late 2010

I was just simply stating my own personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion on here. I know the rules here in the forums. If you think my comment is absurd. Well than I'm sorry and I'll leave it at that. Enough said!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Friday, February, 22, 2013 8:55 PM
lifeasis Wrote:I was just simply stating my own personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion on here. I know the rules here in the forums. If you think my comment is absurd. Well than I'm sorry and I'll leave it at that. Enough said!

Everyone's entitled to their own personal opinion, including thinking that someone else's personal opinion is "absurd." Beautiful thing, free speech... many forget it goes both ways. He can bash you, you can bash me, I can bash someone else. Fantastic.

You just seem to have some strange ideas of what gets one banned around here. I've been here long enough to see a few people get banned, and trust me, the mods are more fair (and less with idle time on their hands) than to do it over inane crap like spoilers or disagreements. I've only seen folks banned over some pretty serious shit, which I'm pretty sure they received multiple backchannel warnings about beforehand. And many were reinstated, at any rate.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, February, 22, 2013 9:40 PM
I'd noticed this 'Hidden Mickey' at first glance. It was little more than a curiosity to me. A little tacky, perhaps... I admit that I haven't seen Disney in such a good standing, since their mismanagement of Tron: Uprising so far.

As to the Hidden Mickey's function, I don't see much actual effect on my side.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

MWC
User

on Saturday, March, 02, 2013 1:31 PM
Found it. Clicked on it (not sure that did anything), noticed other things and clicked. Neat.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 HIDDEN MICKEY IN THE NEW SITE!