TRON: UPRISING 
 Change.org Petition: Renew Tron Uprising and Motorcity for additional seasons

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
VideoGameWarrior
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 7:24 PM
Greetings programs! I decided to make an account here so I could share with you this new petition I came across (and signed). I know the last one didn't go so well, but this one already has 200 more signatures. I figured it would have been a shame if this site didn't catch wind of it, so I decided to try and help spread the word a .
https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/disney-animation-studios-renew-tron-uprising-and-motorcity-for-additional-seasons
Bill Wolkoff, one of the show's writers, said on Twitter that he hasn't heard anything about an official decision. There may still be time to change Disney's mind about this. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but would it really hurt to at least try? Who knows, maybe if those ~84,000 fans on the show's site make their voices heard, we can show Disney that Tron (still) Lives.

TRON LIVES!

BanditTron
User

RE: Change.org Petition: Renew Tron Uprising and Motorcity for additional seasons

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 6:00 PM
Signed it

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Change.org Petition: Renew Tron Uprising and Motorcity for additional seasons

on Saturday, January, 12, 2013 7:55 PM
I signed it too. And I posted it on another site: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/persuade-disney-renew-tron-uprising-additional-seasons/jKTJYb6nabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING