NO BOUNDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
PH3AR
User

RE: NO BOUNDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 5:25 PM
Argent Wrote:
Zen Thing Wrote:i agree w/ what some have said about random out of character moments for Mara etc. i thought the dialog was as awesome as usual. the Cyrus VO really adds to the character, credit to Aaron Paul.

tho i did wonder about something- when programs dump their light bikes shouldnt they contract to the wand? just curious.

You're right. I'm just going to assume Cyrus followed Beck out of the club and tossed the charge onto his bike as he was speeding off. >.>

That's what I assumed. That he planted it on Beck as he was speeding away from the club.

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 12:03 AM
Wow. great episode. heavy pathos. I pray the last episode that "the renegade" is redeemed/vidicated and shown to Beck's friends and Argon that he's *not* a murderer of innocent programs and that it was an Imposter... *sigh*

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 1:19 AM
I noticed something I think everyone else did that kinda confirms what we saw in the synopsis for "Terminated": Tron's scar is getting nasty again. Hence the plot of Terminated. Tron is dying. He's probably going to get critical, and be saved at the last minute. Either that or the only cure is rectification.....

*Rinzler purr*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Sagitta
User

on Saturday, January, 26, 2013 11:47 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Able attempted to use the key, then realized it was a dummy, and went to work using the coding gloves the mechanics use. And yes, he was still holding the bombs, and yes, they magnetized to the energy source resulting in a massive explosion. However, we have a few things here: One, we are not shown how Cyrus escapes, and two, they've misled us before. I still remember the bit at the end of "Identity" where Tron says he was betrayed by a friend. We are led to first believe it is CLU, then Dyson, until it is finally revealed that it was Cyrus. In this episode, they show us the explosion from a distance, leading us to believe that Able is dead, but leaving some ambiguity so that he could come back.

Also, I think the voice actor was talking about working on a second season if it was renewed. I don't think they'd need him if his character died.

My thoughts were more on when Cyrus realized Beck didn't even use the fake he taunted: "You don't realize what you've done!" Beck then panicked and demanded to know just what -was-done. Which, gave some indication there was more to it then the key simply being a dummy. As if an insertion of that key in any attempt to disarm the bomb in the first place would have picked up Able's signature and transferred it. (May be reading too much into it...but it's fun to unravel possible plots. Either way Cyrus wanted Tron and the whole crew dead anyway.)

As for Able...we'll see what happens hopefully. I'd personally hate to see him come back. As much as I love the character and all...the sacrifice looses it's impact. As well as Cyrus' ominous words: "...someone will not survive".

Well. we're not given indication that Cyrus may have escaped or that it was a possibility. In the previous instances where the audience was misled it wasn't the fault of the story-writers. Alot of it was because the viewers were making assumptions of their own which later turned out to be false. IE: Such as the scenario between Dyson & Cyrus. Disney used the "misjudged someone" comment from Tron in a promo for the Scars episodes. But it was not in the intro for the episodes themselves. In "Identity" it was Beck who originally thought it was Clu Tron was meaning and went uncorrected (since Tron wanted to keep silent on Cyrus from the beginning) in the story-line. It's later corrected in the story-line via the intro into "The Stranger" Tron was meaning Cyrus.

Regarding the voice actor...would doubt Cyrus is the only character he could do. Sometimes animated series have the same actor for various characters.

KingJ.exe Wrote:I noticed something I think everyone else did that kinda confirms what we saw in the synopsis for "Terminated": Tron's scar is getting nasty again. Hence the plot of Terminated. Tron is dying. He's probably going to get critical, and be saved at the last minute. Either that or the only cure is rectification.....

In the music video Disney recently put out for the soundtrack (the JT Remix) right after they show a flashback of Tron and his security team on their light cycles in Tron City they then jump to an image of him which is more than likely a spoiler. The scar is worse than it was in the 2-parter "Scars" episode.

IZI
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 8:11 AM
Argent Wrote:
IZI Wrote:Also, it bothered me intensivly that the plot felt ripped off the dark knight. (and rises by the end)

You do realize the whole "you can save one or the other, but not both" thing is much, much older than Nolan's Batman movies, right?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SadisticChoice

yeah,i thought of that after posting. And a friend of mine mentioned it reminded him of saw. I guess i just found it a very overused storyline. Like Camerons Avatar did not impress me bcause it felt like seeing dances with wolves, or ferngully. (though tron uprising in its greatness i would not compare to avatar)
The "sadistic choice" storyline i guess is pretty normal to have for comic heroes, and it fit this series perfectly. It just did not do it for me.
Though after watching it a second time it got better.

Sagitta Wrote:[
In the music video Disney recently put out for the soundtrack (the JT Remix) right after they show a flashback of Tron and his security team on their light cycles in Tron City they then jump to an image of him which is more than likely a spoiler. The scar is worse than it was in the 2-parter "Scars" episode.

i noticed it too! With the yellow background in the scene, it sure looks like he is not in his hiding place...

The latest episodes have taken a really dark tone progressing this series. I´m getting worried Beck might die at the end.
Also, will cutler com back i wonder? If he comes back with a huge army of recruits in the last episode, i think it would make Beck look ...less cool? (cant find a good word for this) I know becks only job is not gathering people, but he tried, and..well it did not work out.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Sagitta
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 2:26 PM
Sagitta Wrote:In the music video Disney recently put out for the soundtrack (the JT Remix) right after they show a flashback of Tron and his security team on their light cycles in Tron City they then jump to an image of him which is more than likely a spoiler. The scar is worse than it was in the 2-parter "Scars" episode.

IZI Wrote:i noticed it too! With the yellow background in the scene, it sure looks like he is not in his hiding place...

The latest episodes have taken a really dark tone progressing this series. I´m getting worried Beck might die at the end.

Also, will cutler com back i wonder? If he comes back with a huge army of recruits in the last episode, i think it would make Beck look ...less cool? (cant find a good word for this) I know becks only job is not gathering people, but he tried, and..well it did not work out.

If you're able to rewatch the episode and you bought the soundtrack...none other than track #14, "Goodbye, Renegade", plays in the background when Tron, Zed, & Mara are being rescued. Which gives me the impression the Renegade who's being referred to is the "first" Renegade: Cyrus. Not the second: Beck. Also, the story-writers did have 2-3 seasons planned or written in case they had the green light (if I recall correctly). Would have been nonsensical for them to kill off the main character at the end of the first season...especially when there was so much time placed into his character growth. By the end of the episode we see him as having grown into a program who's now well aware of the trials and tribulations he may face and not afraid of them. It's a much different Beck than the the one who started backing off from Tron when Tron first asked him for his help in "Beck's Beginning". Beck backed down from the offer until his friends were carted off to the games. Now look at him. Fighting for programs he doesn't even know...and even turned against him.

Also, I looked back on that music video and spotted more spoilers. Looks like Tron was sitting behind Beck on the light jet while they were being chased by the Occupation.

osiem
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 3:50 PM
Sagitta Wrote:Also, I looked back on that music video and spotted more spoilers. Looks like Tron was sitting behind Beck on the light jet while they were being chased by the Occupation.
that really intrigued me, so I went frame by frame throught the video and I honestly think it's animation error. If you look at the black guards they do sit on top of their jets too and lighting in this scene just make Becks suit look darker
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q33/eurukatt/35872935.jpg

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 5:05 AM
osiem Wrote:
Sagitta Wrote:Also, I looked back on that music video and spotted more spoilers. Looks like Tron was sitting behind Beck on the light jet while they were being chased by the Occupation.
that really intrigued me, so I went frame by frame throught the video and I honestly think it's animation error. If you look at the black guards they do sit on top of their jets too and lighting in this scene just make Becks suit look darker
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q33/eurukatt/35872935.jpg

You're right. It's clearer when looking at the stills.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

stranded
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 2:15 PM
well, i don't really know where to post this but can anyone please tell me whats the music being played in this episode when they're in the bar. I couldn't find it in the soundtrack album

Argent
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 5:24 PM
stranded Wrote:well, i don't really know where to post this but can anyone please tell me whats the music being played in this episode when they're in the bar. I couldn't find it in the soundtrack album

That's currently an unreleased track. A few people have asked about it, and Joe Trapanese mentioned the possibility of releasing it as a bonus track, IIRC. Here's hoping that it happens.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 5:43 PM
I agree. Is there any way that we could possibly support this effort?

I had heard from a friend that many of the prominent voice-actors would also uphold his suggestion to Disney; I hope this is true. Trapanese's work deserves to be heard in it's entirety.

When the fans made such an impact as to hit #5 on Amazon's charts, Disney would be fools to not release the rest of his productions.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

WindStar
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 6:13 PM
Hey. There is a way to get tron uprising back on tv. Some programs off this website are sending letters to Disney about it. If we send enough letters and not emails, maybe they will show it again. We are sending them to these addresses...

Walt Disney corporation. The Disney channel
President and CEO of the Walt Disney company. 3800 w. alameda ave.
Robert Iger Burbank, CA 91505
Walt Disney animation studios.
500 s. buena vista studios
Burbank, CA 91521

WindStar
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 6:18 PM
Sorry
The Disney channel
3800 w.alamend ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

Walt Disney corporation
President and CEO of Walt Disney company
Robert Iger
Walt Disney animation studios
500 s. buena vista studios
Burbank, CA 91521

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, February, 04, 2013 6:34 PM
Very good.

You might do well to copy this address to the 'Letters to Disney' thread. It already contains some information and ideas on what we may be able to do.

Please contribute any ideas or thoughts you have! The more Programs involved, the greater our base of potential action and consideration. Variety is good!

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 08, 2013 6:33 PM
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
When Cyrus shows up right after Beck frees Tron, he looks at the bomb harness and says: "Wait, where's the code key?" Does that mean that the code key would have worked to free Tron, even though it didn't work to free Mara and Zed?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 NO BOUNDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode