General Discussion 
 What kind of program are you?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
laphtiya
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 3:03 AM
Okay, lets have a little fun here. Lets work out what type of program you would be if this was the digital world by using your job or social life as a basis.

Okay for me I work as an IT technician for a college so I guess that means I would be a simple debugging script.

How about you guys?

ShadowSpark
User

RE: What kind of program are you?

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 3:10 AM
Currently, I'm still in school, but I want to work with venomous snakes both in and out of their natural habitat, so I guess that would make me in training to be an Outland Explorer. Go find what strange programs lie on the far reaches of the Grid.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 3:23 AM
I'm not certain of how to rightly judge what program I might be.

Either I'd serve drinks and provide general moral support, or I'd keep to myself and see to reading or hobbyist crafts or artwork - generally either practical accessory objects, or something pertaining to internal language. The latter seems more interesting.

I'm humble, though. I'd prefer something lackluster.

Perhaps a background data/process tracking or comparator script? Perhaps a shell/skin customization program?

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

laphtiya
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 8:20 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Currently, I'm still in school, but I want to work with venomous snakes both in and out of their natural habitat, so I guess that would make me in training to be an Outland Explorer. Go find what strange programs lie on the far reaches of the Grid.

Wow sounds like fun! I could come along and derez and grid bugs you'd find

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 10:55 AM
laphtiya Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Currently, I'm still in school, but I want to work with venomous snakes both in and out of their natural habitat, so I guess that would make me in training to be an Outland Explorer. Go find what strange programs lie on the far reaches of the Grid.

Wow sounds like fun! I could come along and derez and grid bugs you'd find

Are you formatted for Outland survival? If not, that could pose a problem. Also, I would rather you not derezz my potential research subjects. But a little extra security wouldn't go amiss, if you fit the parameters.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 12:55 PM
I'm just a simple email script! I--!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 5:11 PM
I've long wondered at exactly which processes (or corruptions) result in the formation of Gridbugs. Would a humble data-comparator or archivist have any place in this? And no, I don't imagine I would be a program suited to the Outlands at all - journeying there would only be a vague, adventurous, independent dream, held while looking out from the lonely Grid city towers.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 6:45 PM
I'm currently in high school. I play music, and I'm interested in the arts and more so in science, especially biomedical engineering.....an ISO, perhaps? Or.....

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 11:35 PM
DawnStar Wrote:I'm currently in high school. I play music, and I'm interested in the arts and more so in science, especially biomedical engineering.....an ISO, perhaps? Or.....

You sound like Paige. I'm sure you could learn anything you put your mind to.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 11:36 PM
I'm a singer, I play some piano, and I used to play clarinet. That makes me a Midi program!!

However, I draw a lot, too! So-half my program is compiled into a Paint program as well! :]
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 11:52 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:I'm currently in high school. I play music, and I'm interested in the arts and more so in science, especially biomedical engineering.....an ISO, perhaps? Or.....

You sound like Paige. I'm sure you could learn anything you put your mind to.

Thanks! Can I join you in your quest to find other programs in the out lands?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 11:57 PM
DawnStar Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Thanks! Can I join you in your quest to find other programs in the out lands?

*shrugs* If you really want to. That's really want I want to do, you know. Work with venomous creatures.

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 11:59 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
DawnStar Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Thanks! Can I join you in your quest to find other programs in the out lands?

*shrugs* If you really want to. That's really want I want to do, you know. Work with venomous creatures.

Well, I'm joining.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 12:01 AM
DawnStar Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:*shrugs* If you really want to. That's really want I want to do, you know. Work with venomous creatures.

Well, I'm joining.

Okay.

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 12:14 AM
Where do we start?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 12:16 AM
DawnStar Wrote:Where do we start?

I'm still in school also, so I'll let you know.

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 12:41 AM
Ok. Thanks.

DawnStar
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 12:43 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:I'm just a simple email script! I--!
*Roxanne jumps in and saves TRON.dil from being derezzed*

DawnStar
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 12:47 AM
flynn1978 Wrote:I'm a singer, I play some piano, and I used to play clarinet. That makes me a Midi program!!

However, I draw a lot, too! So-half my program is compiled into a Paint program as well! :]

I'm so like you!! I play clarinet and piano, love to draw, and I like writing!!!

Java
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 2:37 AM
THAT'S AWESOME, Fynn1978!

I love working with musicians.
Not sure if I'm a good judge of what program I'd be. I'm an independent animator and community art instructor.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion