Tron: Uprising - the story so far

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
l84571557
User

on Friday, February, 15, 2013 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W059KuOHrAE
Inspired by many programs, I decided to make a little video to show that TRON LIVES.
This is my first AMV, made with crummy old Windows Movie Maker.
I tried to summarize the entire season one using Joseph Trapanese's "Beck's Theme".
Please give me some advises so I know how to improve my next Tron video.

PS. For your viewing pleasure, please watch it in 480p full screen.
I know there is a problem with the video size. It look fine in the WMM preview thoguh, but was somehow compressed in Youtube.
Is there anyway to get around that? I still have the better definition version in my computer incase the video gone bad.

And sorry for the disney banter at the corner, I could only work with what I got :P

DawnStar
User

RE: Tron: Uprising - the story so far

on Saturday, February, 16, 2013 12:15 AM
That's really cool!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

VideoGameWarrior
User

on Sunday, February, 17, 2013 8:58 PM
That...was awesome. Really liked those character shots towards the end, and the final shot of "Tron Lives." Good job!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON LIVES!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 7:56 AM
Excellent work, l84571557. I like your style and pace of the images. For being your first video, I think it stands out very well, and works nicely to summarize both the major events in Tron: Uprising - but as VideoGameWarrior said as well, I like your inclusion of the characters at the end; it added an air of cooperation and energy.

Including the iconic 'Tron Lives' graffiti was nice choice of style, message, and feeling.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

deeahchur
User

on Monday, February, 18, 2013 10:04 AM
Very well done video! I have shared it on G+.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 2:35 AM
Nice work. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING