I dreamed of Tron last night...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, February, 28, 2013 10:22 PM

I had a dream about Tron Leagacy..

is it a sign?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Kat
User

RE: I dreamed of Tron last night...

on Thursday, February, 28, 2013 10:43 PM
If Garrett Hedlund shows up in your bedroom, let us know...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DawnStar
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 1:53 AM
I had a dream about Tron Legacy...
Is it a sign?
Maybe. What was the dream synopsis?

If Garrett Hedlund shows up in your bedroom, let us know...
I wish......
What about Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges?

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 2:25 AM
I've dreamt of Tron before, that of Tron: Uprising. A few times at minor length, and other times were just glimpses of him stealthily sneaking about whatever dream structure or landscape was there at the time.

One time he saved me from what would have otherwise been a terrible nightmare. In other dreams, he had stopped to discuss some practical concerns and problems to be addressed - yet I never recall the actual context at hand. A pity. Intuition holds that it would have been some useful notions.

Thus far, no dreams of any greater length or recollection; sometimes I am lucky enough to have dreams that take on a science-fiction type of narrative. It would be interesting to see what sort of action or standing he might possess in that surreal environment of unconscious temporary-insanity.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

DawnStar
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 2:35 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I've dreamt of Tron before, that of Tron: Uprising. A few times at minor length, and other times were just glimpses of him stealthily sneaking about whatever dream structure or landscape was there at the time.

One time he saved me from what would have otherwise been a terrible nightmare. In other dreams, he had stopped to discuss some practical concerns and problems to be addressed - yet I never recall the actual context at hand. A pity. Intuition holds that it would have been some useful notions.

Thus far, no dreams of any greater length or recollection; sometimes I am lucky enough to have dreams that take on a science-fiction type of narrative. It would be interesting to see what sort of action or standing he might possess in that surreal environment of unconscious temporary-insanity.

Lucky you....

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 3:15 AM
... I tend to keep a record of any interesting dreams of mine. There are about eight so far which concern Tron - or whichever entity he could be considered as, in dreaming; the appearance of Tron is one of two things as per the dreams' structure: either a framework for something else much more strange, or a narrative component or agent. Thus, I make the distinction of entity-Tron, and Tron-proper. The latter I would expect to be much more close to Tron of Uprising.

I've actually found that some dreaming imagery of Tron might make for a fair sketching exercise. To that end, here is one dream.

In one dream, Tron was in a barren, dark wasteland of rock which seemed to be somewhere on the Outlands of the Grid - only the horizon bore a dim glow. These plains were scoured by a steady, strong wind which carried long flakes of blasted, dark ash or fabric-like remains. Hardly any ridges or stone marked the landscape, leaving Tron the sole towering figure in the image.

He was holding forward a broken disc in both hands, one quarter of it missing at it's top right. It was about the same size as an Identity Disc, yet was transparent, with a heavy, crimson glow - but a flickering, as if it were a fluid more than a solid. A few of it's shards remained attached to it by tendrils of light which moved - yet not by the wind, instead by it's own volition. It was a kind of entity, a thing repairing and renewing itself according to it's environment, and it's holder.

Tron was staring directly at me, letting his gaze and force of mind carry his message. Silently he was demanding that I heed this strange beacon which he held, and that I listen to the shrieking wind of that blasted, withered dusk landscape.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

EXODUS
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 4:18 PM
I do!

I've had about 4 or 5 Tron dreams (although. oddly, I haven't had one for months now...).

Kat
User

on Friday, March, 01, 2013 11:23 PM
DawnStar Wrote:I wish......
What about Olivia Wilde and Jeff Bridges?
Well, since right after Flynn says he dreamed of Tron, he turns around and Sam's standing there...

There are a couple threads about dreams around here:

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=413039&pg=1
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=430336&pg=1

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, March, 03, 2013 8:14 AM
EXODUS Wrote:I do!

I've had about 4 or 5 Tron dreams (although. oddly, I haven't had one for months now...).
Bizarrely, having said that, I actually had one last night, which is a good coincidence!

Mind you, I dont remember anything about it all, just that I THINK Quorra might have been in it....

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY