General Discussion 
 Do you have TRON dreams?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
EXODUS
User

Do you have TRON dreams?

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 7:13 AM
Does anyone here have (or has ever had) a dream about TRON?

The reason why I ask because I had one the other night, and to be honest it’s the first time I’ve EVER had one!

I dreamt I was alone in some really posh hotel room, sitting on a bed. Everything was done in a white, minimalist style (a bit like Flynn’s living quarters in the film).
On the wall in front of the bed was a HUGE TV screen, about the size of a POOL TABLE.
And on this huge TV I was watching a Japanese anime style cartoon, which was based on the films themselves (the only difference being that the Outlands was depicted in ‘real’ qualities-mostly brown earth & rock, with green plant life & blue sky) rather then the black wasteland that features in the film).

Like I said, it’s the first time I’ve ever had a dream about the franchise….

Tron Fanatic
User

RE: Do you have TRON dreams?

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 7:33 AM
I know I've had more than this but I can't remember them all. The one I remember really vividly started out with myself and a few others loading into an entry port. We exited the room where the port was and were then overlooking a gorgeous digital city all glowing in a brilliant blue. It was more like LED blue though than the turquoise in Legacy.

What was odd was that though this city was clearly more like Legacy, the MCP tower was also there, with the flashing red shaft of light shooting skyward. And everyone who had just gotten there, myself included, acting like a bunch of idiots the first time they play an RPG game, decided, "Hey, let's go kill the MCP!"

So we run all the way to the tower and get inside and it turns into this cylindrical room that looks like really primitive CGI. But looking to the center of the room we don't find the MCP, instead it's... Howard the Duck. The.. uh... Master Control Duck... starts shooting these dart looking things at all of us. I pulled out my disc (classic version) and started blocking incoming darts. But the darts that didn't hit anyone bounced off the walls and kept going, meanwhile Mr. MCD keeps shooting more, so the room is gradually filling up with these bouncing darts. Eventually it became too much to handle, and a bunch of them jabbed me in the leg (and it REALLY hurt... more than dream pain typically feels for me) which is the point at which I woke up.

It was all really cool, though I have no idea how in Hell Howard the Duck managed to slip into it.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 12:35 PM
I had some angry dreams about hopelessly searching a Target for a Castor action figure after we learned the line ended. It was awful. but that's about it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

IluthraDanar
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 1:38 PM
When Heroes was on, I would have dreams of the Petrelli brothers and Sylar but now that I'm into Tron, haven't had the pleasure yet. Maybe?

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 10:11 PM
A couple months ago, I had to memorize a soliloquy from Hamlet, and I had been playing Tron Evolution earlier that day; that night I dreamed that I was watching Hamlet but the characters were all dressed in Tron outfits. Got to be one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 10:40 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:One time I had a dream where me and Quorra were...

...yeah, let's end that sentence there. (Jk! I haven't had dreams about that. Or... have I?)

Daydreams, maybe?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 10:51 PM

...yeah, let's end that sentence there. (Jk! I haven't had dreams about that. Or... have I?)

Wake up. You're still dreaming.

'>

elleldee
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 11:05 PM
I have, although I don't really remember the plots or anything. I just remember Tron City, the Grid, and often waking up nostalgic for Tron.
I keep dreaming of this world I think I'll never see...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

omegacasemods
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 3:54 PM
i did after i got the daft punk soundtrack... couldnt get the beat from end of line out of my head...

nerdgirl1122
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 3:31 PM
I' ve had at least 2.One was somewhat related and was where I time-traveled with 3 of my friends back to 1983 but I was the only person who knew (how?) and we went to the movie theater and saw something random. I saw a Star Trek poster (2 or 3 whichever came out around that time) and a poster that said with Jeff Bridges and a recognizer so I told Gabby and Ashley (the only ones of the 3 that saw Tron)I guess I thought it was a sequel so we watched it....then I woke up.
The other is less detailed. it was the scene immediately before Ram dies and they were just sitting there chatting in the recognizer waiting for something to happen...while "Waiting for the End" by Linkin Park was playing in the background
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

Kat
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 8:55 PM
I seem to remember I did once, but I think it was one of those dreams that you don't remember when you wake up, you just remember some general theme about it (scary/funny/weird/work dream/whatever).order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 6:07 AM

Were you two "Downloading"? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 6:14 AM
Actually, I wasn't thinking of it from a kids point of view, if you know what I mean,,,,

Kat
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 6:59 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:Actually, I wasn't thinking of it from a kids point of view, if you know what I mean,,,,

Hahaha. Well, whether or not I did or did NOT dream about that shall stay between me and Quorra.
To the intense relief of the rest of us!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 10:05 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:I had some angry dreams about hopelessly searching a Target for a Castor action figure after we learned the line ended. It was awful. but that's about it.

I had that dream too, except I'm living it :/

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 7:15 PM
Kat Wrote:
LWSrocks Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:Actually, I wasn't thinking of it from a kids point of view, if you know what I mean,,,,

Hahaha. Well, whether or not I did or did NOT dream about that shall stay between me and Quorra.
To the intense relief of the rest of us!

Oooh, harsh, Kat. Not that I disagree, but it's still harsh.

I had the weirdest Tron/Star Trek: TNG/Inception crossover dream last night. I dreamed that I was showing Tron and Clu around the Enterprise, while those spinning top token things from Inception were following us around.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 7:21 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:I had a dream once where I was in the grid in a Reco and a GIANT KEVIN FLYNN was stomping around and I got hit by a huge identity disk he threw. Sam was in the Reco with me.

You mean like the giant Sark?

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 7:23 PM
I have dreams about being on Tron Sector.

Not like I have dreams about being in the computer world version of Tron Sector.

I mean, in the dream, I am sitting in my chair at my desk, browsing Tron Sector on my computer.

I have very exciting dreams.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 7:47 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LWSrocks Wrote:I had a dream once where I was in the grid in a Reco and a GIANT KEVIN FLYNN was stomping around and I got hit by a huge identity disk he threw. Sam was in the Reco with me.

You mean like the giant Sark?

Even bigger. He crushed about three grid buildings apiece when he stepped.

Flynnzilla?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:03 PM
Long before TRON: LEGACY came out, I had a very vivid dream of what the premiere of Tron: Legacy would be like, complete with a vivid description of the commercials that would show before the film (i.e., an M&M Tron commercial, complete with M&Ms in Tron outfits from the first film), a description of how I thought Legacy would open (which included a spoken voice-over with a flashback of the MCP's destruction and other events from the first film), and other things. I posted it somewhere on this board quite awhile ago.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Do you have TRON dreams?