General Discussion 
 Do you have TRON dreams?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
IsoLine
User

RE: Do you have TRON dreams?

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 8:31 PM
Used to have TRON dreams all the time as a kid.....Then computer graphics became ubiquitous and now, all my dreams are in digital.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 3:32 PM
IsoLine Wrote:Used to have TRON dreams all the time as a kid.....Then computer graphics became ubiquitous and now, all my dreams are in digital.

Are they also in 3D?

IsoLine
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 6:44 PM
EXODUS Wrote:
IsoLine Wrote:Used to have TRON dreams all the time as a kid.....Then computer graphics became ubiquitous and now, all my dreams are in digital.

Are they also in 3D?

The ones I have after I have my special candy are.

"The Colors, The Colors!"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 8:06 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LWSrocks Wrote:I had a dream once where I was in the grid in a Reco and a GIANT KEVIN FLYNN was stomping around and I got hit by a huge identity disk he threw. Sam was in the Reco with me.

You mean like the giant Sark?

Even bigger. He crushed about three grid buildings apiece when he stepped.

NOBODY STEPS ON AN I/O TOWER IN MY TOWN!!!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

'>

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 8:49 AM
Where's SuperSark when we need him?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

MCPcomputer
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 1:31 PM

Yes I did dream about ElecTRONica last night.
But I will be there in a few days so that makes sense!!!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 7:10 AM
I had another one the other night.

I Dont remember EVERY detail, but what I do remember is this:

I was standing in a street in my neighbourhood at night. The whole place was deserted and in darkness, has if the whole neighbourhood was in some kind of blackout.
There were SOME people walking about, but when I looked at them I discovered they were programs like in the film-wearing black suits that lite up.
Has I looked at them, I heard a noise above me-it was a Recognizer, just like in Legacy, it was shining a light at me! It was not lite up itself, and looked like a big dark shadow in the sky.
I turned & ran down the road. When I got to the end, I turned left and ran up a hill. Halfway up the hill, there was another road. I turned and ran into that road, still being chased (seeing it flying above the houses & rooftops was quite strange).
I found a car parked there, and tried to hide underneath it, but I was spotted.
At that point I discovered that I had a Disk on my back, and for some reason I took it off and, lying on the ground, I tried to hide it under the car with my left hand.

At that point (with the light still shining on me), another program appeared, and she was dressed like the Sirens, in WHITE. She had short brown hair & blue eyes.
She lent down and said something to me-but I cant remember WHAT. All I know is that she referred to me has a "POSTAL PROGRAM" (wjhatever that is).

And then I woke up.

What sruck me was not only did it take place here in the 'real world', but I actually KNOW where it was! I drive pass those same streets & roads occasionally when going into town!
In fact, if you were to give me a map of that area, I can actually point out exactly where it tokk place, which is strange.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 11:24 AM
LOL a postal program...

you planning on causing some mass-destruction in the near future?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 5:05 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:LOL a postal program...

you planning on causing some mass-destruction in the near future?

Or maybe you were working with emails? Or normal mail?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 5:56 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

I could see email making a program go postal.

"Alright, I'm in Jersey, this has to go to Hawaii, and it's *peeks* another FRIGGING CHUCK NORRIS FORWARD?!!!!"
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

'>

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 6:02 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

I could see email making a program go postal.

"Alright, I'm in Jersey, this has to go to Hawaii, and it's *peeks* another FRIGGING CHUCK NORRIS FORWARD?!!!!"

**continues**

"Alright now I'm on my way back to Jersey. *peeks* Really?! All this work Just for an "LOL"?!!!!""

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, March, 10, 2011 8:13 PM
Oh man... I need to make some fanart inspired by this...

something like a picture of couriers on the ground, crying their eyes out and going mad, scattered on the floor are really lame emails.

And the tagline would be something like... "Stop spamming useless ****. Please think of the Programs...."

'>

psyence53
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 2:08 PM
I had a lightcycle dream last night, it was really unexpected, but very cool.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 12, 2011 3:58 PM
Last night I dreamed I was trying to fly a Recognizer and Sam was there and he was complaining about my flying - which was about the same as Flynn's in the first movie. My response: "Hey, give me a break! They didn't teach Reco steering in Driver's Ed!"order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 3:07 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Last night I dreamed I was trying to fly a Recognizer and Sam was there and he was complaining about my flying - which was about the same as Flynn's in the first movie. My response: "Hey, give me a break! They didn't teach Reco steering in Driver's Ed!"

!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 7:39 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Last night I dreamed I was trying to fly a Recognizer and Sam was there and he was complaining about my flying - which was about the same as Flynn's in the first movie. My response: "Hey, give me a break! They didn't teach Reco steering in Driver's Ed!"

!!!!

12 s? Isn't that a bit much? My flying wasn't that bad. I managed to land without destroying the reco - I outdid Flynn there - even if the landing was rather unsteady.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

Kat
User

on Sunday, March, 13, 2011 5:31 PM
I did last night. I even woke up after and thought, "haha, I had a Tron dream, I'll have to tell everybody" but naturally this morning I couldn't remember what it was about. I don't recall that it was anything very exciting, though.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 12:03 PM

Only if I'm drunk...

Actually, I had never even heard of POSTAL PROGRAM before that dream.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

nerdgirl1122
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:57 PM
PRELOGUE: On Friday, I went to Kmart and saw a few disks and other Tron toys there
DREAM: this was on abut Tuesday or something. Anyways, I was at Kmart and I saw the Tron toys. My mom let me buy a few disks. I bought a Kevin, Rinzler and CLU(do they even HAVE a Clu?) Then as we were leaving, about 20 Black Guards bursted in from all the doors and the overhead windows and immediately derezzed a few people. (I don't think they were even programs) Since I had just bought my disks, I ripped them out of their packaging and used them to kill the black guards. Either I got derezzed or I won, I can't remember the rest.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

Kat
User

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 9:01 PM
*Eye roll*
I had one last night. I don't remember what the Grid part was about (though I know there was a part on the Grid) but the last part was a real-world part about Alan/Lora and Flynn/Jordan (in the dream, Jordan never died--I remember that part specifically; it wasn't BEFORE she did, there was the definite though that she didn't). I don't remember much about that part either except they were all young and F/J were going to A/Ls' house for dinner and they pulled up out front and everybody was smiling and happy. STRANGE. Why on earth I would have a Tron dream that doesn't involve the actual Grid for at least half of it is beyond me.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Do you have TRON dreams?