General Discussion 
 Do you have TRON dreams?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
IluthraDanar
User

RE: Do you have TRON dreams?

on Thursday, March, 17, 2011 9:28 PM
I had a dream with Jeff Bridges last night. LOL too much youtube before bed, I guess.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Kona
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 10:44 PM
I think i might have had a few random ones i can't remember. ALTHOUGH, I do tend to day dream a lot of different plots, but there is one that I day dream about a lot.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 10:53 PM
Kona Wrote:I think i might have had a few random ones i can't remember. ALTHOUGH, I do tend to day dream a lot of different plots, but there is one that I day dream about a lot.

Which begs the question: what is this plot that you daydream about?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Kona
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 11:41 PM
I know its silly but here it is:

Sam starts making a new program named KONA to look for users and programs on the grid. When Kona starts picking up signs of life, he decides to investigate. He asks Quorra's friend Qwinny to monitor on the outside, (who also works at EMCOM.) Alan starts to become suspicious of Sam and soon finds out that he might know where Flynn is. Sam is forced to tell Alan to about a digital world before he says anything to the Flynn lives group. When Qwinny is preparing the laser for Sam and Quorra, it malfunctions and sends everyone in the room (including a few objects) on to the grid. Because Flynn's home base was destroyed (where the user is beamed too when they enter the grid) the portal drops everyone off at random places in the grid. Sam and Quorra find each other and soon discover that Flynn has been partly rebuilding the city and that some other programs have been building their own city (similar to the survivalist and the Bostrum Colony). Meanwhile, Qwinny and Alan were dropped off further out into the outland. Qwinny tumbled down a hill after being dropped off by the portal where she was knocked out. Alan found her just as some 'survivalist' programs were racing in the outlands and found the two. After they discover that they are both users a program named Deacon agrees to take them to the city. Most of the other programs are unsure about the journey due to the massive amount of grid bugs....

And so on and so forth.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 6:36 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Last night I dreamed I was trying to fly a Recognizer and Sam was there and he was complaining about my flying - which was about the same as Flynn's in the first movie. My response: "Hey, give me a break! They didn't teach Reco steering in Driver's Ed!"

!!!!

12 s? Isn't that a bit much? My flying wasn't that bad. I managed to land without destroying the reco - I outdid Flynn there - even if the landing was rather unsteady.

That was just the bit going NONONONONONONONO!!!

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:04 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Last night I dreamed I was trying to fly a Recognizer and Sam was there and he was complaining about my flying - which was about the same as Flynn's in the first movie. My response: "Hey, give me a break! They didn't teach Reco steering in Driver's Ed!"

!!!!

12 s? Isn't that a bit much? My flying wasn't that bad. I managed to land without destroying the reco - I outdid Flynn there - even if the landing was rather unsteady.

That was just the bit going NONONONONONONONO!!!

I repeat, my flying wasn't that bad.

Kona Wrote:I know its silly but here it is:

Sam starts making a new program named KONA to look for users and programs on the grid. When Kona starts picking up signs of life, he decides to investigate. He asks Quorra's friend Qwinny to monitor on the outside, (who also works at EMCOM.) Alan starts to become suspicious of Sam and soon finds out that he might know where Flynn is. Sam is forced to tell Alan to about a digital world before he says anything to the Flynn lives group. When Qwinny is preparing the laser for Sam and Quorra, it malfunctions and sends everyone in the room (including a few objects) on to the grid. Because Flynn's home base was destroyed (where the user is beamed too when they enter the grid) the portal drops everyone off at random places in the grid. Sam and Quorra find each other and soon discover that Flynn has been partly rebuilding the city and that some other programs have been building their own city (similar to the survivalist and the Bostrum Colony). Meanwhile, Qwinny and Alan were dropped off further out into the outland. Qwinny tumbled down a hill after being dropped off by the portal where she was knocked out. Alan found her just as some 'survivalist' programs were racing in the outlands and found the two. After they discover that they are both users a program named Deacon agrees to take them to the city. Most of the other programs are unsure about the journey due to the massive amount of grid bugs....

And so on and so forth.

So write a fanfic. You seem to have fleshed the plot out enough. I'd read it.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:10 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:12 s? Isn't that a bit much? My flying wasn't that

Does not destroying the reco include or disclude user-powered repairs?

'>

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:12 PM
Well, you are a female program..... I am just kidding!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:12 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:12 s? Isn't that a bit much? My flying wasn't that

Does not destroying the reco include or disclude user-powered repairs?

It didn't need any repairs!

typicaltronname Wrote:Well, you are a female program..... I am just kidding!

*blinks* You lost me.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:18 PM
Women can be bad drivers. Like my sister. YEESH!

Not mention my Friend, David. He can be a bad driver too. He doesn't like speed limits.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:29 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Women can be bad drivers. Like my sister. YEESH!

Not mention my Friend, David. He can be a bad driver too. He doesn't like speed limits.

*whacks TTN with disk*

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:31 PM
OW!!!!! Dang it!

Do I look like LWS?!?!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:38 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:OW!!!!! Dang it!

Do I look like LWS?!?!

No, but after that comment, you really should have expected it.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:41 PM
.......... Yes, ma'am.......

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 3:44 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:.......... Yes, ma'am.......

*sheaths disk and pats*

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:14 PM
It's getting ugly in here...

'>

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:23 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:It's getting ugly in here...

can't....... resist......... "your face" joke...........................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Your face is ugly!!!

*breathes a sigh of relief*
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 7:43 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:It's getting ugly in here...

can't....... resist......... "your face" joke...........................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Your face is ugly!!!

*breathes a sigh of relief*

I can whack him again if you like, TF.

Tron Lives!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 9:45 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I can whack him again if you like, TF.

If you don't mind... order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 23, 2011 9:49 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:I can whack him again if you like, TF.

If you don't mind...

Okay! *grins, and whacks typicaltronname with disk*

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Do you have TRON dreams?