FS - ENCOM (TRON) Lanyard, Badge and Lapel pin set

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 9:54 PM
***AVAILABLE NOW***
I've been wanting to do this run for awhile now. These turned out fantastic and will look great hanging from your pinball or arcade! Wear these to a convention, trade show, work etc!

The will be sold as a set only. Buyer will receive -

* Custom printed ENCOM lanyard with break-away and hook clasp
* Custom printed and laminated (hole punched) ENCOM employee ID badge
* Chrome and black ENCOM lapel pin

ONLY 57 LEFT!

Price -

$25.00 for each set (includes paypal and shipping in the US)

Add an additional $7.00 each for shipping outside the US.

Please include your first and last name, shipping address and how many sets you would like.

PAYPAL - Redeyee@bellsouth.net

INTEREST -

1. ShadowSpark
2. Daft Tron
3. Gparkmonkey
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

REDEYE
User

RE: FS - ENCOM (TRON) Lanyard, Badge and Lapel pin set

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 9:57 PM
Not sure why the pics are not showing up. Can anyone help get these to show in the post? They show fine on the arcade and pinball forums that I'm on.

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 11:14 PM
ETA: now that pics are in the OP, I'm taking them out of my post so the page doesn't take longer to load.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 11:17 PM
Rock on, thanks!

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 31, 2013 6:45 AM
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU????

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

REDEYE
User

on Sunday, March, 31, 2013 9:18 AM
My email address is listed above.

Redeyee@bellsouth.netorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 31, 2013 9:19 AM
REDEYE Wrote:My email address is listed above.

Redeyee@bellsouth.net
I will be emailing you soon!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

REDEYE
User

on Sunday, March, 31, 2013 12:48 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
REDEYE Wrote:My email address is listed above.

Redeyee@bellsouth.net
I will be emailing you soon!

Cool, I'll watch out for it.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Riversong
User

on Sunday, March, 31, 2013 4:24 PM
Wow, these are amazing... I might just have to order a set! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, April, 01, 2013 10:49 AM
Ohhhhhh.... I wish I had the free cash....where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 4:34 AM
These look similar to the ones maxx replicas did back in 2011 though at least they are not international even though thomas was accommodating w/price. Sign me up for one as I'll more than likely be grabbing one by the end of the week. I suggest you tally up a list of individuals whom are interested in this thread & leave them accounted for while the remainder are still up for grabs for people who are interested. just a thought. Thus far, it seems both Shadow spark & I are interested.

REDEYE
User

on Tuesday, April, 02, 2013 9:23 AM
Daft Tron Wrote:These look similar to the ones maxx replicas did back in 2011 though at least they are not international even though thomas was accommodating w/price. Sign me up for one as I'll more than likely be grabbing one by the end of the week. I suggest you tally up a list of individuals whom are interested in this thread & leave them accounted for while the remainder are still up for grabs for people who are interested. just a thought. Thus far, it seems both Shadow spark & I are interested.

These are for sale on multiple forums that I frequent on. I wanted some for myself and had some friends that wanted some so I did a initial run of 100. I've had them up for about a week now but there still is over 50 left. I'll start a list for members here in my first thread to help those that are interested. It will only include our members here as it would be to much work to update all the forums with buyers from different directions.

Daft Tron
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 4:48 AM
ok redeye (joe), good to go, you got mail.

gparkmoney
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 4:52 PM
Paypal sent!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 7:37 PM
Package received. Definitely money well spent in my opinion. Thank you!

Tron Lives!

REDEYE
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 8:09 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Package received. Definitely money well spent in my opinion. Thank you!

Great to hear. It took me quite awhile to get these made as I wanted to make them really cool. I wanted an awesome Tron collectible for me and something for other fans of Tron to enjoy.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 09, 2013 5:54 AM
REDEYE Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Package received. Definitely money well spent in my opinion. Thank you!

Great to hear. It took me quite awhile to get these made as I wanted to make them really cool. I wanted an awesome Tron collectible for me and something for other fans of Tron to enjoy.

One thing would have made it even more awesome, not that I'm complaining. It would have been cool if you had put the recipient's name on the 'employee name' section. I've got a label-maker so I can do it myself, but it won't look very professional. Oh well.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

Kal-El
User

on Saturday, April, 13, 2013 2:10 PM
Any left? Just looking for one set?

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, April, 13, 2013 2:33 PM
Kal-El Wrote:Any left? Just looking for one set?

Yes, there are still some left.

Kal-El
User

on Saturday, April, 13, 2013 9:28 PM
REDEYE Wrote:
Kal-El Wrote:Any left? Just looking for one set?

Yes, there are still some left.

Kool!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector