Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: Uprising Season 2 - The Victory of Success!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MasterTron2000
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 5:41 PM
One of our tron uprising fans uploaded this video 11 days ago on youtube since he went to wondercon 2013 in anaheim and had a quick chance spoke to bruce boxleitner (Caution: he always tell the truths and never tell lies) to have season 2 of Tron Uprising. His answer was Disney is not going to kill off Tron Uprising. He told him they wanted to reorganize how the series would be shown to the fans by possibly changing networks (Meaning: it's more to this than cancelling). A set time for the next Season has not been set but it is coming. he agrees. Our victory is near

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yMNHZZEZic

J. Michael Mount
User

RE: TRON: Uprising Season 2 - The Victory of Success!!!

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 5:50 PM
I looked at Boxleitner's twitter page and he denies ever having said that. Where did this rumor come from?

Oh and hi everyone. I'm new here.

EDIT: However do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post or is that just me?

MasterTron2000
User

on Sunday, April, 21, 2013 5:55 PM
it's not twitter that important but youtube news report from chatting face to face is. so, he always tells the truth and no lies. and im not sarcasm im intelligent.

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yMNHZZEZicabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

IZI
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 11:27 AM
as he still denied this on twitter, i am going to wait for more news before believing anything. im a very skeptical program!!

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

renderinfo2
User

on Monday, April, 22, 2013 2:03 PM
MasterTron2000 Wrote:...and im not sarcasm im intelligent...
Hmmm.....

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, April, 23, 2013 2:04 AM
MasterTron2000 Wrote:(Caution: he always tell the truths and never tell lies) to have season 2 of Tron Uprising. His answer was Disney is not going to kill off Tron Uprising. He told him they wanted to reorganize how the series would be shown to the fans by possibly changing networks (Meaning: it's more to this than cancelling). A set time for the next Season has not been set but it is coming. he agrees. Our victory is near

I'll take this with a grain of salt. He told me he wasn't going to appear for the tron 30 anniversary due to other matters but was going to try but couldn't guarantee during sdcc however he was Sick yet managed to appear. What a sport he is. With this in mind, it was because of him that the flynn lives movement began in the first place should any of you not know this. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who is aware of this as well as Jay & (others possibly)

Stemage
User

on Wednesday, April, 24, 2013 2:17 PM
If TRON3 is a go, it makes sense they'd resurrect this during that window. That's how brand awareness works. If the TRON brand has hit a lull, there's no reason to push the animated series right now. Here's hoping for another round!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MasterTron2000
User

Finally an update!...and a big one!

on Tuesday, September, 10, 2013 5:29 AM
I got some news and i don't think it's good but it's not bad: this was taken on august the 5th a month ago from smgo.tv and it saids:

Hi all!

After a hiatus, it’s news time (finally!). Let’s start with what we’ve been doing here at SMGO. First, we’ve been traveling (quite a lot actually) and speaking with a lot of influential people in tech and entertainment. Right now, while we’re still small, and it’s crucially important that we develop the relationships we need to be able to save your show, regardless of the network it falls in. We’ll be announcing a few additions to our team in the next few weeks – possibly sooner if all goes well.

But enough about us – you’re probably here for some rundown on your show, and where that’s going. Because there really is a lot to talk about, we’re going to be doing a series of updates. To start our updates this week, let’s chat about the ending of our first campaign.

TRON: Uprising & Motorcity
Hello Tron fans and Motorcitizens! It’s been awhile since we’ve had time to really talk about your shows, so let’s give you a brief update. First, we realized from the YJ campaign that we underestimated our translation of votes in to actual dollars – so while both of your fan groups are super enthusiastic about bringing your show back, we’re going to need to push the voting benchmarks higher on both of your shows.

We truly hate pushing the hurdle farther away, but we (wrongly) assumed that because animation is significantly cheaper to create, it would take fewer votes for a “downpayment.” What we didn’t realize is that the demographics for these shows consists largely of people unable or unwilling to pledge (so a vote works out to less than we assumed in terms of monetary value). This is going to be an across the board thing – every show will have to get over a 15,000 vote hurdle moving forward.

The good news with the change is that if people understand that a vote means they’ll pledge and a campaign reaches its voting goal – we’ll be able to put up enough money to have a DTV video at the start of the campaign (meaning things can only get better). The more swag they’re willing to pledge for, the more likely we can reach those goals moving forward!

All of this being said, we still will bring both shows up when we do meet with the parent studio to make sure they’re realistic candidates on the studio end.

Well...you know what that means? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, September, 10, 2013 8:51 AM
Excellent.

Yes, I was minding this article, and I'm glad to see that SMGO is both gaining a better model of how to proceed with the public, but also a better framework of understanding how he can integrate his efforts into the production sector of the various series' he hopes to help fans connect with.

I have the greatest of hopes for his continuing efforts - and with due patience and planning, perhaps we will all have the luck, participation, and resolution we desire.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

MasterTron2000
User

RE: My Very First Encounter with Bruce Boxleitner!!!!!!!

on Wednesday, September, 18, 2013 7:10 PM
GREATS NEWS, EVERYONE!!!!! - THE CAMPAIGN GOES ON ITS PLAN: LAST WEEK ON SATURDAY THE 14TH I HAVE SEEN THE ORIGINAL ACTOR BOOK SIGNING UP "BRUCE BOXLEITNER" INSIDE AT FORBIDDEN PLANETS MEGASTORE IN LONDON. HE KNOWS ABOUT THE PETITIONS AND HE AGREES TO SIGN UP ON SMGO.TV AND CHANGE.ORG AND WE'RE GONNA CONTINUE AND HE WILL CONFIRM TO RENEW TRON: UPRISING FOR SEASON 2. BUT NOT NOW, LET HIM DECIDE SOONER OR LATER, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT: THEN OUR VICTORY IS WILL BE AT HAND, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, September, 19, 2013 6:28 AM
It's excellent to see his support, and I hope that his involvement provides some welcome spirit to the many fans of all things TRON, especially the supporters of Tron: Uprising.

After all, concrete information on the continuation (or successor) of the series is short, and with only the strange non-cancellation limbo as our 'reply' in Disney's silence, any news is good news. It seems that even Annie Awards and an Emmy are not enough to make Disney mumble a word.

I hope your meeting with him was good, and likewise that his presence there brightened the day of many a fan, whether of him as Tron, or in his place amid the RISE project.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, September, 19, 2013 11:44 AM
Awesome! This is great news Thank You Bruce Boxleitner, this really shows how much the series is loved when the biggest tron actor in the show is supporting us. Tron Lives!
Let Season 2 be here soon. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, September, 19, 2013 11:46 AM
I just found this info online for a possible plot of season 2 episode 1 of uprising click the link to read it.

http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Tron:_Uprising_(Season_2)

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, September, 19, 2013 11:49 AM
here is the info on it

2 1 "Ultimatum, Part 1" Charlie Bean Bill Wolkoff release date TBA
Following the arrival of Clu, he and Tesler begin the first stage of their master plan by transporting a mysterious device into Argon. After failing to apprehend it, Tesler activates the device at Argon Square which then immobilizes all the programs in Argon City.

2 2 "Ultimatum, Part 2" Charlie Bean Bill Wolkoff TBA
TBA

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING