General Discussion 
 DAFT PUNK New Album RAM

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Kal-El
User

DAFT PUNK New Album RAM

on Sunday, June, 16, 2013 6:56 PM
I really like the new album. Anyone else?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

RE: DAFT PUNK New Album RAM

on Sunday, June, 16, 2013 9:24 PM
I've heard it's great. I've not even had a chance to check out samples yet.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

clu.exe
User

on Monday, June, 17, 2013 11:08 PM
Kal-El Wrote:I really like the new album. Anyone else?
Man i love it. I love the new and different sound. My favorite song is Giorgio by moroder Coz its like their own rhapsody but notice how motherboard is like a lost track of the tron legacy ost? And im also a fan of the oblivion movie, and notice how horizon is like a lost track from Oblivion's ost? Haha idk maybe its just me but ya, i love this album

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, June, 18, 2013 9:46 PM
i have both the daft punk album & oblivion soundtrack on vinyl

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, June, 19, 2013 6:36 AM
Have any of you guys seen the video to Get Lucky?

In the video they actually make a lot of visual referances to Tron itself!

In the scene near the start they are actually in an arcade with an arcade machine with TRON written on it, and after giving it a quick kick they actually get it working and start playing it!
And a couple of times after that there are a few scene where there is a Program (probably one of them) riding through a computor landscape, with some hills being rendered in the horizon infront of them.

I've tried looking for this video online, but I'm having some difficulty finding it-all the ones I can find seem to be edited in some way (or fan-made), even on Youtube.

So the best way to see it is on TV, whenever it's on.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, June, 19, 2013 10:54 PM
Oh, I did hear the Get Lucky track on Pandora the other day! It wouldn't let me sample the other tracks on the album, though.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, June, 20, 2013 12:35 AM
Not sure how many people here are Animal Crossing fans, but I might as well drop this here:

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Carcarius
User

on Friday, June, 21, 2013 1:14 PM
EXODUS Wrote:Have any of you guys seen the video to Get Lucky?

In the scene near the start they are actually in an arcade with an arcade machine with TRON written on it, and after giving it a quick kick they actually get it working and start playing it!
And a couple of times after that there are a few scene where there is a Program (probably one of them) riding through a computor landscape, with some hills being rendered in the horizon infront of them.

That's the official video for Derezzed. There is no official video for get lucky other than a one minute snippet and two 15 second commercial spots.

Kal-El
User

on Friday, June, 21, 2013 11:23 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
Kal-El Wrote:I really like the new album. Anyone else?
Man i love it. I love the new and different sound. My favorite song is Giorgio by moroder Coz its like their own rhapsody but notice how motherboard is like a lost track of the tron legacy ost? And im also a fan of the oblivion movie, and notice how horizon is like a lost track from Oblivion's ost? Haha idk maybe its just me but ya, i love this album

Giorgio is a great track. I also like "Within". order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, June, 22, 2013 7:49 AM
Carcarius Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:Have any of you guys seen the video to Get Lucky?

That's the official video for Derezzed. There is no official video for get lucky other than a one minute snippet and two 15 second commercial spots.
Well in that case I probably should have said have you seen A Get Lucky video?
The version I've seen on TV (about four of five times now, interestingly enough on differant music channels) contains images/sequences from Derezzed song, has well as a few other clips from their other videos.
At the time I assumed it was the official video, on the ground that it looked like a 'professional' job, and no so much like the 'fan made' vids you see on Youtube etc.
It's like Love Love by Take That-there's two different videos for that song, one featuring clips from X-Men: First Class and the other without it.

Still cant find it online though...:-Pwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 DAFT PUNK New Album RAM