Lisberger's Dream Come True

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
clu.exe
User

on Sunday, June, 23, 2013 9:06 PM
Hey guys some random general discussion

I watched the original tron on blu ray again with commentary and steve mentioned an afterthought that he wanted to shoot if he got the chance was a scene after all that chaos flynn rezzes yori to the real world and shows her how it's like. And i thought here this is kind of what happened in legacy where quorra was brought to the real world. Now i dont know if thats incidentally coincidental, or if steven had that much driving power to the writing of legacy's plot or story. Because now he can say that he got what he wouldve wanted for Tron. I say this because it's nice that even if he's just a producer, it IS his baby this tron franchise, quorra's transfer to the real world in my opinion is such a heavy event and big element in legacy's ending, if not the HEART of the ending. And i just realized this was STEVE's idea for Tron that was too late, made true for Legacy.

Just a nice thought abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Rectify
User

RE: Lisberger's Dream Come True

on Sunday, June, 23, 2013 10:32 PM
Oh, good find! Seems like a natural progression: if they're showing us what it's like to go inside a computer--coming back out should be equally dynamic. I bet it isn't coincidence. In fact, there is a good chance this idea could be the basis of the third movie.

Kat
User

on Sunday, June, 23, 2013 11:29 PM
Interesting. Though I admit, I'm glad they didn't do it. Might've come out a bit strange:

"Yo, Tron."
"Yeah, Flynn?"
"'kay, so, you know your SO who I've totally been macking on this entire time? Gonna take her out to the real world, mmkay? No, man, you stay here. We'll be back. In, like, a few days or weeks."

Awkward turtle at best...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, June, 26, 2013 7:40 PM

MMmm that's an interesting theory.
If they would have done that It would have been radical man.

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion