Clearly this woman hasn't seen Tron.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Argent
User

on Friday, October, 04, 2013 7:55 PM
http://planetsark.com/
For added hilarity, just imagine David Warner reading that splash page text aloud as Sark. Go on, I dare you.

Kat
User

RE: Clearly this woman hasn't seen Tron.

on Sunday, October, 06, 2013 12:35 AM
Heh. Do you really want to argue with someone whose name has become synonymous with FUN?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Argent
User

on Sunday, October, 06, 2013 1:22 PM
Kat Wrote:Heh. Do you really want to argue with someone whose name has become synonymous with FUN?

I'm barely resisting the urge to bang out a parody of this, a page decorated with little cartoony lightcycles trailing rainbows and sparkles and Sark answering questions and providing "inspirational" advice in character, possibly accompanied by some screenshots of him addressing the conscripts in the scene where they receive their identity discs.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CUPRO
User

on Sunday, October, 20, 2013 7:36 AM
Argent Wrote:
Kat Wrote:Heh. Do you really want to argue with someone whose name has become synonymous with FUN?

I'm barely resisting the urge to bang out a parody of this, a page decorated with little cartoony lightcycles trailing rainbows and sparkles and Sark answering questions and providing "inspirational" advice in character, possibly accompanied by some screenshots of him addressing the conscripts in the scene where they receive their identity discs.
Do it. Do it now.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion