Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Does Tron 2.0 (and Tron Evolution) work on Windows 10?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 05, 2014 3:33 PM

Do TRON 2.0 and TRON Evolution on PC work on the Windows 10 Technical Preview? Let's find out.

This video is long and a bit boring, but I wanted to show any problems I had in getting TRON 2.0 or TRON Evolution running in Windows 10 Technical Preview. So I demonstrate where I hit roadblocks, and how to get around them.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Jazz Ad
User

RE: Does Tron 2.0 (and Tron Evolution) work on Windows 10?

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 9:49 AM
Thank you.
I installed Technical Preview days ago and with the Steam release I'm going to install it soon.

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 10:35 AM
For the record, the Steam version works straight on Windows 10, without any mod.
Applying Killer Mod and others right now.

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 2:46 PM
Wild that TRON 2.0 is on Steam!!  I didn't know!  Can you still use all the User Error stuff with that??  All the custom maps and things and--whatever??  All LDSO's stuff??order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 2:54 PM

flynn1978 Wrote:
Wild that TRON 2.0 is on Steam!!  I didn't know!  Can you still use all the User Error stuff with that??  All the custom maps and things and--whatever??  All LDSO's stuff??

Yup.  There are some issues with getting all the mods working, but they can be made to work on the Steam version of TRON 2.0.

However, I'm planning to release an emergency update for Killer App Mod.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 7:20 PM
For the record, I can't get hi res in Tron 2.0 Steam version, even with the Killer App mod.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0