Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 Now Available on Steam!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, October, 10, 2014 7:31 PM

I don't believe it! TRON 2.0 for PC just showed up on Steam today!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/327740/

I guess I'll have to buy the Steam version now, and check if all the LDSO mods will work properly with it.

Also, now I have to try and work even harder to get Killer App Mod v1.2 done ASAP. This has taken me completely by surprise. I wasn't expecting TRON 2.0 right after TRON Evolution. I thought the situation was kind of hopeless on that front.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

dIrK
User

RE: TRON 2.0 Now Available on Steam!

on Friday, October, 10, 2014 9:43 PM
Hey TronFAQ!

This is pretty cool!  Just picked it up myself.  I wonder if there is any hope for multiplayer to make a comeback.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 12:05 AM

dIrK Wrote:

Hey TronFAQ!

This is pretty cool!  Just picked it up myself.  I wonder if there is any hope for multiplayer to make a comeback.

Yes, I hope so.  I created a Multiplayer fix to get around the fact that GameSpy shut down.  But I have to test if it works with the Steam version.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=448426

I also have a better Multiplayer fix coming as part of Killer App Mod v1.2 when it gets released.

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 9:48 AM
This is great news.
Interesting how Disney erased this game from their memory, dropping support 1 1/2 year after release but suddenly remembers its existence if there is a buck to be made.

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 2:48 PM
Hey--excuse my other post--I didn't read this one 'til after!  Hope your mods work with the Steam version, TronFAQ!! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 2:59 PM

I'm planning to release an emergency update for Killer App Mod, to work better with the Steam version of TRON 2.0.

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=359812&fc=452426#452426

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 3:10 PM
I wonder if you can play MP right now through the Steam version...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Dakota Bob
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 4:04 PM
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here! After hearing this awesome game came to Steam I just had to come back and check if it was still here, quite pleased to find out it still is!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 11, 2014 4:41 PM

flynn1978 Wrote:
I wonder if you can play MP right now through the Steam version...

Yes, you can.  The Multiplayer Fix I put out a long time ago works with the Steam version.

But, I have a better Multiplayer Fix coming as part of an emergency Killer App Mod v1.1a release.  As I mentioned earlier.

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, October, 12, 2014 3:05 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

flynn1978 Wrote:
I wonder if you can play MP right now through the Steam version...

Yes, you can.  The Multiplayer Fix I put out a long time ago works with the Steam version.

But, I have a better Multiplayer Fix coming as part of an emergency Killer App Mod v1.1a release.  As I mentioned earlier.

Do you even need the Multiplayer fix you made [to play MP]--since it's on Steam now?  That's what I was wondering...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 12, 2014 5:20 AM

flynn1978 Wrote:
Do you even need the Multiplayer fix you made [to play MP]--since it's on Steam now?  That's what I was wondering...

Yes, you need a fix.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have even brought it up.

Multiplayer is still broken in the Steam release.  It wasn't updated to address the fact that GameSpy has shut down.  In fact, it's just the CD version with the v1.042 Official Patch pre-applied.  No other significant updates or changes.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, October, 15, 2014 5:14 AM
It's been a while since I've signed in, but WOW.

Wasn't this an April Fools joke I made on here a year or two ago? Either way, glad to see Disney acknowledging TRON 2.0 in general.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, October, 18, 2014 4:54 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

flynn1978 Wrote:
Do you even need the Multiplayer fix you made [to play MP]--since it's on Steam now?  That's what I was wondering...

Yes, you need a fix.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have even brought it up.

Multiplayer is still broken in the Steam release.  It wasn't updated to address the fact that GameSpy has shut down.  In fact, it's just the CD version with the v1.042 Official Patch pre-applied.  No other significant updates or changes.

Hey--I just got TRON 2.0 off of Steam!  (Funny thing-tried installing the CD's--had trouble with disc 2--Oi...)  Since since it's the official patch on the Steam version, should I install your patch on top of that?  Oui? Non?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, October, 18, 2014 2:39 PM

flynn1978 Wrote:
Since since it's the official patch on the Steam version, should I install your patch on top of that?  Oui? Non?

You can install the Unofficial Patch now.  But I would wait before installing anything else.  Within the next day or two, I should have a test version of Killer App v1.1a ready.  It will work better with the Steam release.  Plus, it will restore Multiplayer.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, October, 18, 2014 7:23 PM
Thanks for the bits and bytes!!  where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2014 3:41 AM
TronFAQ Wrote:

flynn1978 Wrote:
Since since it's the official patch on the Steam version, should I install your patch on top of that?  Oui? Non?

You can install the Unofficial Patch now.  But I would wait before installing anything else.  Within the next day or two, I should have a test version of Killer App v1.1a ready.  It will work better with the Steam release.  Plus, it will restore Multiplayer.

I just tried to run TRON 2.0--couldn't get it to work... Maybe (maybe) installing the Unofficial Patch caused a problem??  Not sure...  Basically, I installed your patch--can't remember if I played it right after installing your patch...  Oi...
I dunno...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2014 4:02 AM

It's not the Unofficial Patch causing the problem.  An update to the game was released on Steam today (well, now it's yesterday I suppose).  It seems to be causing an issue for a number of people.

I gave some advice on the Steam forums, which might help.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/327740/discussions/0/613939294460450481/#c613939294477106485

BTW, I didn't make the Unofficial Patch.  I've just made sure that people have easy access to the patch and can download it, instead of having to hunt for it on the internet.

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2014 6:45 AM
Thanks for the reply  I totally thought you made the patch! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2014 3:02 PM

I think I've figured out what the problem is, with the latest update to the Steam version of TRON 2.0.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/327740/discussions/0/613939294460450481/#c613939294499253488

EDIT: After I pointed out what the problem was - with some people not being able to get the Steam version of TRON 2.0 to run - Disney fixed it.  The game should now work for everyone.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2014 11:52 PM
I just tried it again!  Seems back to normal!!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0