Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 FOR SALE: Monster Tron T-1 headphones white (Daft Punk ed)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
pullfocus.exe
User

on Tuesday, March, 17, 2015 5:37 PM

Hello fellow users. It's been some time since I was active on the collector forum. I have decided to sell my coveted Tron / Daft Punk T-1 white headphones. These are very loud and punchy headphones, on par (but a little louder) than other comparable $300+ range of headphones from Monster. They light up and look amazing.
I have spent very little time using these headphones as im a bit of a headphone collector as well, these were on display behind glass for the majority of my ownership. 
I got them used, in mint condition minus the following things. 1) the battery cover on the back of the mic was missing when i got them, i used electrical tape to hold the AAA battery in and it sits flat on this side so its usually not visible. 2) there is one small scuff on the right can (approx 1/2") where the chrome has scuffed leaving a small black line. Both of these are pictured for your consideration. All lights, buttons, functions work fine, I personally have put maybe 20min of use time on these cans in total. (Both items pictured below)
The white leather on the band and earcups are squeaky clean and show no use.

They are a wonderful collector's item and a very rare find for any Tron / Daft Punk fanatic. I'm sad to let them go, but I have many headphones that need the space, and these were purely decorative for me (although they sound amazing!)

Comes with:
Headphones
Carry case
powered cable w/mic
non-powered cable w/o mic
cleaning wipe

SOLD!!!

Please PM me with any questions / interested / details
Thanks!

EOL.

Open doors, like open minds

ShadowSpark
User

RE: FOR SALE: Monster Tron T-1 headphones white (Daft Punk ed)

on Thursday, March, 19, 2015 9:39 PM
PM sent.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

pullfocus.exe
User

RE: FOR SALE: Monster Tron T-1 headphones white (Daft Punk ed)

on Monday, March, 23, 2015 4:07 PM
SOLD!

Open doors, like open minds

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector