AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RenegadeProgram
User

My brief TR3N dream. . .

on Saturday, December, 19, 2015 5:06 AM
Greetings Programs:

I had an interesting TRON 3 dream: vivid, but brief:
?Dreamt I was walking around in Best Buy in the video game section ;
?All of a sudden, I hear coming from of the HUGE flat screen TVs somebody say, "And here's a sneak preview of footage from the upcoming TRON 3 film";
?I turn to look and there is a scene where a much older Kevin Flynn is in his secret lab, standing over some kind of huge tray. In it, he's mixing something together with water (maybe the emptied contents of the canisters at the bottom of the Shiva Laser);
?Sam, Quorra and Alan are standing by, watching;
?There's some dialog about how Kevin has to get the right mixture before they go back inside the new ENCOM system to battle the NEW MCP;
?Strangely enough, there's a little strange cartoonish-looking creature next to the tray, and they keep referring to it as an ally;
?I turn away from the TV and see a Special Best Buy Pre-Release TRON 3 bundle package, consisting of a huge plastic mold of MCP 2.0, some action figures (including an updated YORI), and a book with tons of concept art and story info.

Then, the dream was over.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Ivy
User

RE: My brief TR3N dream. . .

on Saturday, December, 19, 2015 6:07 AM
Sounds strange, But interesting. I wish there would be some Information about the movie, that it is not cancleled ...

"The Grid A digital Frontier "
ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2015 2:51 AM
Very interesting!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, December, 20, 2015 8:37 AM
Ivy Wrote:Sounds strange, But interesting. I wish there would be some Information about the movie, that it is not cancleled ...
Thanks. So do I-hopefully (and this is most likely wishful thinking) after the box office receipts from Star Wars EP. VII and all those recently-acquired Marvel properties come in, the House of Mouse will revive TR3N. I keep seeing articles where Garrett Hedlund claims it's not dead and he says the script would blow Legacy out the water; however, Bruce is done with it.  I don't know how Jeff feels about it. At this point, after seeing how Uprising was treated, as well as how they reacted to "Tomorrowland"(I haven't seen it), I think Disney is done with Tron, too. If so, I'd love to read the TR3N script.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, December, 23, 2015 3:14 AM

Wow radical man. Now that is an awesome dreams.
I've had cool dreams about artists I like.
But I've never had a great Tron dream like that before.
That's the stuff that dreams are made of man!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 My brief TR3N dream. . .