General Discussion 
 I know where all the program are now

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2016 8:14 PM

So I notice hardly anyone posts on this site anymore But I see on facebook there are many Tron groups. Even a Tron Sector like page! Well on that page there are tons of people posting and replying same with other Tron groups. Well now I know where all the programs are .. they are on facebook! I think there is also a Tron section on Reddit

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Ivy
User

RE: I know where all the program are now

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2016 8:33 AM
I WOULD LOVE to use This Page more....

"The Grid A digital Frontier "
ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, July, 13, 2016 5:03 PM

Yes me to. I think we should bring new life back to this. I wish Tron 3 would come out soon.
But there are not problems only solutions.

The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

deeahchur
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2016 3:59 PM
There are also a lot of Google+ groups for Tron.

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

MCPcomputer
User

on Sunday, July, 17, 2016 1:06 AM

Yeah I notice people seem to have spread to all these other sites. Or maybe they just don't know about Tron Sector.

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2016 2:40 AM

Ha I wish! There is still hope.. because they are making Tron light cycle rides in Disneyland.
So it's a good sign Tron and Flynn live man!

Ivy
User

on Tuesday, August, 09, 2016 5:08 PM
There are over 50.700 people signing the Petition already .... Disney wake up! We don't want any more remakes of old movies!

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

Nar78
User

on Monday, August, 15, 2016 6:40 AM
I really hope they manage to get another film going. So sad, they just dropped it the way they did. The actors aren't getting any younger..

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2016 3:31 AM

Yeah they need to make Tron 3 asap.
But the way things are going I'll be lucky if the MCP doesn't blast me into a dead zone.

Ivy
User

on Thursday, August, 18, 2016 7:15 AM
MCPcomputer Wrote:
But the way things are going I'll be lucky if the MCP doesn't blast me into a dead zone.
So do I!

ONLYFREEDOM ISPERFECTION

user 2.0
User

on Saturday, November, 12, 2016 4:39 AM
i wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of tron uprising or maybe some other type of series, just to keep the story going or take it in a new direction

Wbnemo1
User

on Wednesday, April, 05, 2017 4:47 AM
Tron sector on Facebook??

Will 

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, April, 07, 2017 4:47 AM

There is a Tron sector page on facebook. But there are a lot of pretty active Tron groups on there.

A lot of old Tron sector members are on there also. I wish people would still post here though. Many fun times here throughout the years.

EXODUS
User

on Friday, April, 07, 2017 7:02 AM
I'm not on Facebook myself, so that doesn't really apply to me. :-P

Never been interested in Facebook, Twitter or anything like that. My attitude towards things like Twitter is why would 180,000 people want to know what I had for breakfast? :-O

This is why I prefer forum like this, because at least it gives us TOPICS for conversations, which for me somewhat compensates for my limited conversational skills.  

femto
User

on Sunday, April, 09, 2017 1:31 PM
also agree with you

pegar mulheres facil all about the insights of the mind

EXODUS
User

on Tuesday, May, 30, 2017 3:29 PM
Has anyone noticed that over the last few days things have started to pick up a bit on here?

With probably had more posts over the last two days then over the last two weeks!

Sandrarkirk
User

on Thursday, June, 01, 2017 1:14 AM
I am from dissertation writing service, I heard about this forum from one of my friend. You are giving good information. I will again visit this forum.

matthew180
User

on Sunday, June, 25, 2017 1:49 PM
If you want the forums to pick up, then start contributing and working on personal TRON-related projects (programs or games, create your own original graphics, 3D models, videos) and share them.  Enthusiasm comes from *doing*.  It is everyone's responsibility to contribute.  If everyone is simply passive or a lurker, then the forum will die.  Even though the original movie, the sequel, etc. are old, we keep them new and alive by creating, contributing, and sharing.

Just like the guy making the real full-size lightcycle, very cool and exciting, and will probably get me coming back again after years of hiatus.  I really hope he finishes.

How are you going to control the universe if you can't answer a few unsolvable problems?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion