General Discussion 
 Site Grd Bugs

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator

Site Grd Bugs

on Thursday, September, 14, 2023 11:24 AM
Hey gang! I've tried to clean up the grid bugs and I've disabled new accounts until I can prevent them from coming back in. Working on it actively!

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

davidmarchfleming
User

RE: Site Grd Bugs

on Thursday, September, 14, 2023 12:20 PM
Excellent work, user power!
END OF LINE

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Thursday, September, 14, 2023 4:57 PM
Fantastic work!

VRAM
User

on Monday, January, 22, 2024 1:58 AM
Auric,

Before this 'labour of love' of yours thrives again (as it has many times before!) with all the hype that'll accompany the latest TRON film and this thread gets pushed deep, I want to sincerely THANK YOU for all your dedication to this community, and although it's the only forum I've been truly active on and although I joined T-S.com many years after you started it, your hard work, whether that be to aesthetically update the site or right spammers actions, was and still is evident. Most important of all, I think your efforts singlehandedly kept the fandom afloat throughout the "toughest" years...

Keep up the good work program!

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Site Grd Bugs