Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Cindy Morgan, Yori of TRON, passes away.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
davidmarchfleming
User

on Saturday, January, 06, 2024 8:33 PM
Oh my user. I am so deeply saddened to report that we have lost our Cindy Morgan, Yori of TRON. I was very lucky to meet Cindy at my first San Diego Comic-Con in 2016. She was very sweet. A couple years later, I sent her one of the Yori tees I made, and she was so supportive and sent me a photo wearing the shirt I made for her. She was one of a kind and I will miss her. May her soul illuminate the microcircuits of the cosmos for all time.

https://iotower.com/news/cindy-morgan-yori-passes-away/
END OF LINE

Traahn
User

RE: Cindy Morgan, Yori of TRON, passes away.

on Sunday, January, 07, 2024 2:25 PM
Great photos and stories, David. Thanks for all your efforts in the Tron world

Very sad news. Too bad she never had the chance to be in another Tron film. It seemed like Cindy, along with Bruce Boxleitner, had a lot of fun around the time Tron Legacy was coming out, with the ARG type stuff they did. Good chemistry, and enjoying their time quite a bit. Cindy also seemed to genuinely embrace the fans/community and cult following Tron has had over the years, with interviews we've seen of her at various comic-con type conventions -- often alongside Bruce who was also having a good time. I get the feeling she probably would have enjoyed the opportunity to work on another Tron movie.

I'm glad she got to voice Ma3a in Tron 2.0 video game. I was a little sad when I played it that her role wasn't as Yori, but at least it was something nice in the Tron universe

Rest in peace, Cindy <3

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

RE: Cindy Morgan, Yori of TRON, passes away.

on Sunday, January, 07, 2024 4:37 PM
Oh gosh, such sad and unexpected news! Loved her both in TRON and her other outing with BB 1940's jungle drama Bring 'Em Back Alive'. RIP Cindy.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion