General Discussion 
 TRON Fans in the UK

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
tronprogram
Sector Admin

TRON Fans in the UK

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 4:08 PM
Just curious to know how many of my fellow programs are also in the UK like me.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Nikster
User

Ummm....

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 4:18 PM
I watch Monty Python and listen to Duran Duran, does that count?

Ummm...probably NOT....never mind

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Lew
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 5:21 PM
I'm in southern England (Hants/Surrey border)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

HUDD
User

Bedford Blues

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 7:40 AM
Life in the East of England can be rather dull from time to time, with nothing really special and important happening (apart from the occasional flood). But it's reassuring to know that there are other Tron fans out there in Britain, and all over the world. It's certainly brightened up my otherwise dull life!

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Speeder
User

East of England

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 7:44 AM
I think that bedfords a cool place to live.

I don't know what you talking about HUDD, tonnes of things happens in my area of East Anglia.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

No Title

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 7:55 AM
HI, I'm from the east of the UK too! Hudd should get out more.

DaAan
User

No Title

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 8:30 AM
greetings program! im in Hull myself

http://www.daaandesigns.com
"I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed
Made to feel miniscule
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful " Slipknot - My Plague

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 5:24 PM
...I get a regular diet of Bri-Coms. Does that count?

Ask anyone that knows me and they know "I'd rather watch a crappy Bri-Com than almost all the 'best' American shows."

...not that there are many crappy ones.

Some of my favs are Red Dwarf, Keeping up Appearances, Are you being Served, Faulty Towers, Black Adder, Open all Hours, Next of Kin, As Time goes By, Father Ted, My Hero... you name it.

All except Coupling. Never cared for that one. Just too dang vulgar... and I can take vulgar. It's just that with any good comedy sexual explicit humor should be just one of many ingredients. With Coupling however, it's the only one. Dispite the fact that the show is funny, the sexual exploitation is so singular and uncontrasted with anything else, it ends up resembling something needing to be endured instead of enjoyed.

The other one I don't care for I can't remember the name of, something like "the people we are"... somethin' like that. It's like a campy mocumentary thing... it's just not funny.

But with few duds in a sea of masterpieces, the Brits sure know how to make funny shows. The opposite is clearly true with American shows... just a few masterpieces in a sea of duds.

But, that sure isn't saying that America can't do other kinds of entertainment way better than the Brits. Sort of a good balance of global accomplishments in creativity from where I see it.

...anyway, sorry 'bout the off topicin'.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 4:00 AM
Jedi, what's a Bri-com?
British comedy is quite good, the old stuff exceeds the new, apart from the office -- the best show ever. But if we have our humour, 'Uncle Sam' has to have his movies, American movies are better than any other country's by a long shot. The only big british film was Harry potter -- which sucked.
We seem to make too many Romantic comedys and too little epic movies -- bummer. Plus it was an American who made Tron
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 10:09 AM
Bri-com? he he he

Durrrr! Me lurn too yooZ A kompooTEr yeZterdaY.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Speeder
User

Naughty, Naughty

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:12 PM
Oh! who let Jedi Unit on the computer again, you know he's not allowed anywhere near it.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:14 PM
Hush Jedi - I just got it, brit com, yes yes very good, ambarrass me all you want you null unit.

Nikster
User

British people are cool too.....

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:22 PM
My fave British comedy shows right now are Monty Python, Are You Being Served?, and So Graham Norton

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:25 PM
Hey, is Graham Norton on in the US, thats a bit weird, since the american guets are always shocked by the 'rude' content of the show and say that they wouldn't say that in the US - its my fav show though.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:29 PM
It's on the BBC America channel...late at night

I loved the episode where he went to Dollywood

I try to catch it when I have nights off (which is not that often)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:33 PM
WoWo, a BBC in the US thats crazyness! They've just releasing BBC three over here -which no-one will watch-and they realease BBC four about six months ago, I think they're taking the same stuff as Yahoo. I'm glad you like it Niskty, do you get shooting stars, thats my other fav show.

Nikster
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:35 PM
I think we get that one.....I've never seen it, but the name sounds familiar.

Is it true that they make you guys pay to watch tv over there? You actually need a licence or something?

Nikster
User

Hehe....

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:35 PM
We are SOOOOO off-topic here

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:37 PM
WE? you started it!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

!!!

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:39 PM

Me????

pouts

Did not!

points at JediUnit and runs away quickly

.oO(hehe!)

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON Fans in the UK