General Discussion 
 Sark's silly line...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
Scuzzy
User

Re: Sark's silly line...

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:17 PM
Hey Trace, you want to zing her or should I?

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:20 PM
ZING?

MOI?!?!?!

YOU WOULDN'T!!!!

.oO(Oh, wait..what am I thinking? Of course they would..sheesh)

*grabs Neko and ducks for cover*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:40 PM
Oh, I'm not zinging anyone. I'm just waiting for you to confirm MY version of the line from the script.

Besides, Nikster's my friend! I'd never zing her. Maybe run her over with a tank, but no zinging! I may be Red, but I got my morals, I does!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:43 PM
*WHEW*

That's...ummm...comforting hehe

Neko - Meow?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 4:55 PM
Sorry, double-post. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 6:14 PM
I'm getting the urge to zing something green...

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 8:35 PM
I thought he says "look sharp",... but I won't run a risk mentioning what ever-so might have been already mentioned.

*activates zing-proof armor program*

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 9:01 PM
Well well well...this is interesting. I looked up the Tron script and was able to get the 4th draft. It's very close but not exact. Still, I think this is the best representation of the movie out there. Here is what I found:

=========================================
A large area which opens onto the Game Grids from above, with balconies overlooking the action. Overhead, the aircraft carrier hovers menacingly, casting a shadow on the programs below. The new captives are led out onto the edges, herded by the guards. They pass some of the Blue Video Warriors, who LAUGH and make fun of them. Flynn is in the front of the line.

HEAD GUARD
Look operative, you guys. Command Program Sark will explain the training procedures.

Sark speaks from the bridge of the carrier, and his voice is amplified over the grid.
=========================================

"Look operative"? I never would have guessed. Maybe as if to say "look alive", or even "look sharp" (I'll admit when I'm wrong!). What do you think? I'm going to have to grab my copy of Tron DVD and see. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 9:13 PM
Hey, where did you find a copy of that? That be some good night-light readin'.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 11:25 PM
My pleasure:

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/tron.html

Enjoy. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 5:09 AM
Of course, the best line comes from the MCP:

"You've enjoyed all the power I've given you, haven't you, Commander? I wonder how you would take to working in a pocket calculator?"

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 7:47 AM
I love it when the MCP is ticked off at Sark when the Solar Sailer is stolen in the script.

MCP "you've got two renegade programs running all the hell over the system in a stolen simulation."

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 12:03 PM
Look operative, huh? Hmmm...3 syllables vs the one-syllable bark we hear in the film. Verrry interesting.

Thanks for digging that up, Scuzzy.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:06 PM
After reviewing and re-reviewing the DVD and listening as closely as I can and using my high-definition headphones I have come to this irefuteable conclusion. The Guard says:

"Look"

And then immediately proceeds to drool on himself.

Case closed.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:11 PM
Guess this means NO ONE gets zinged, huh?

Or run over

*whew*

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:21 PM
Nikster Wrote:Guess this means NO ONE gets zinged, huh?

Or run over

*whew*

No, we're still going to zing and run you over on principle. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:23 PM
!!!

*sigh*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:27 PM
Well it's only becasue we love you! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:31 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot...you only hurt the ones you love.

Hurray for me...

Trace
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 1:48 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:After reviewing and re-reviewing the DVD and listening as closely as I can and using my high-definition headphones I have come to this irefuteable conclusion. The Guard says:

"Look"

And then immediately proceeds to drool on himself.

Case closed.

LOL!!!

No, no, we won't be running over anyone at this point. Nor zinging, seeing as no one got the line correct

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Sark's silly line...