AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
RCON
User

Re: Another Space Paranoids

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 3:37 AM
http://www.iturzaeta.com/files/Rec_Wire_01.JPG
http://www.iturzaeta.com/files/Tank01.JPG
http://www.iturzaeta.com/files/RECOGNIZER_01.bmp

well there are url's if you want to check them out, for some reason my links aren't working :{

foilism
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 1:30 PM
Woweee!!! I love that tank, looking v. v. v. v. nice!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Speeder
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 2:23 PM
Man they're cool!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

RCON
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 7:37 PM
thanks exactly what I said when I saw them the first time!!

freq
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 12:56 PM
Check out the Space Paranoid media site at:

http://www.iturzaeta.com/spaceparanoids/index.html

Please give us some feedback!

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 1:27 PM
That stuff looks spiffy, I like the mention a lightcyle!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 3:03 PM

WOW i am VERY impressed very nice ! Im going to DL the game now.. thanks a lot. I remmeber DLing an old verion of Space Paraniods on this site a while ago.. did you guys make that one also? i loved that one...

But this one looks much better... its really cool.. good job to you guys! thanks for the links also..

End Of Line...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

RCON
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 6:03 PM
Thanks for the nice words. The other version of Space Paraniods was made by someone else, so our is in no way related. I just happened to figure out how to get collisions working last night, so we should have a new and way better demo out in a couple of weeks.

-RCON

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 11:56 AM

RCON: sounds good. I can;t wait to see the new demo. The game looks great so far. Keep up the good work.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

RCON
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 2:12 AM
Beta update, here's a new version.

http://www.iturzaeta.com/spaceparanoids/

There's a link to it there, btw let me know if it doesn't work too.

to enter a quarter, hit 5 or 6 and to start the game hit 1.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 12:58 AM
RCON i love the new beta! tha music.. and graphics are really cool! the control.. for the tanks. is awesome....

Now the ONLY Thing... i think.. you need for the FINAL game is to add sound effects for the tanks.. and Recognizers.. and have sound effecs for when shots are fired.....

Those Recognizers are sneaky! they killed me a couples times from behind didn;t even hear them comin.. lol

Great job so far! the graphics. levelz.. and control.. is already lookin way better than the old version of this game i had for PC..

End OF Line....

RCON
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 2:19 PM
thanks, I'm already starting to put the sound effects in, so the next release will have that plus bug fixes. So in about a week or so depending on my free time I'll put it out.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 4:47 PM

thanks RCON! GREAT JOb on this game so far...

Im having a great time playing it!

Can;t wait for the next version to come out..

End Of Line...

MasterControlProgram
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 8:09 PM

so any updates on this game yet?
let me know when you update the game...
im stil having fun playing the older version.. you made..

end of line..order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

RCON
User

on Sunday, November, 09, 2003 4:44 PM
well my brother was doing the assets (graphics/sound) and decided to work on other things, so its on the back burner for a bit until he gets motivated. There is another update for DarkBasic, so when I install that I'll tweak the code and hopefully have something new to put out. The biggest thing we need is a animated recognizer, thats what we are lagging on.

I'll see if I can get something going soon. If anyone is interested in helping, let me know!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

CalvinSpiff
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 12:41 PM
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
Darn.

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

CalvinSpiff
User

on Tuesday, January, 27, 2004 12:43 PM
RCON Wrote:well my brother was doing the assets (graphics/sound) and decided to work on other things, so its on the back burner for a bit until he gets motivated. There is another update for DarkBasic, so when I install that I'll tweak the code and hopefully have something new to put out. The biggest thing we need is a animated recognizer, thats what we are lagging on.

I'll see if I can get something going soon. If anyone is interested in helping, let me know!
You use DarkBASIC? Cool, I use it too

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

KingKaddish
User

RE: Another Space Paranoids

on Sunday, November, 28, 2010 12:50 AM
Anyone got a copy of the last known version laying around of this that they wouldn't mind UL 2share with those who missed this?

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Another Space Paranoids