Status Bar 
 What's with your name??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 21 PagesNextLast
foilism
User

What's with your name??

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 1:58 PM
Hey dudes, I happened to obseve that there are some pretty obscure names here, I was wondering where they are from/what they mean?!?!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

Re: What's with your name??

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 2:37 PM
Kia Purity is something that I came up with. Kia was the name of one of my original characters... the Purity thing is kind of hard to explain.
There was an anime series on the tv at that time, Ronin Warriors. They had virues of virtue, justice, courtesy, wisdom, and trust. Purity was kind of a virtue thing because you know, at that time, innocent.

Basically, "Kia is really innocent!".

I've used it since 1996 because everyone seemed to be using names from anime series all the time! I wanted a name that would stand out from the rest. (Everyone actually remembers me which is really funny )where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 3:01 PM
Check my sig. Also Small Computer System Interface --> SCSI --> Scuzzy. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 4:30 PM
I'm a creative writer and actress, so when I first saw Tron, of course I had to rewrite it with a character just for me!

Trace wasn't evil in my story, she was a friend of Clu's; her user was Teri, a teenage computer whiz and a friend of Flynn. Teri sent her program Trace to help Clu find the info Flynn was looking for, etc. I was able to work Trace into the entire plot! Twas fun

Anyhoo, when I found this board, I just had to use my own character's name . But as a fan of the movie, I've always liked Sark more than Tron, so when I had to choose between the two, Trace became a red. Now, had it been a choice between Sark and Flynn, Trace would probably still be blue

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 4:52 PM
Guess by now you all know why I choose Sketch.

Well, my name came from my high school marching band days when I was big ol bassdrum #4. Boy, that thing was heavy, but I was always the loudest bass out there when we marched. Anyway, it was just a little nickname my friends in Percussion called me. Each percussion member had their own nickname. It was the only name that came to mind when I signed up to this forum.

That's really neat how you came up with your name Kia. I always thought Kia Purity was a cool sounding name. You did a good job coming up with it cause it's a very easy name to remember.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

sondlar
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 5:41 PM
Ah Sondlar, my old Everquest name. It's what I use for just about everything.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Waiting for

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 5:46 PM
Trace Wrote:Anyhoo, when I found this board, I just had to use my own character's name . But as a fan of the movie, I've always liked Sark more than Tron, so when I had to choose between the two, Trace became a red. Now, had it been a choice between Sark and Flynn, Trace would probably still be blue

What about now that I'm Gold?

FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 5:57 PM
A few years back, I was an employee at Los Alamos nuclear laboratory. I was working in the "pseudoscience" laboratory, experimenting with different forms of energy production...cold fusion, fission of low-complexity atoms, free energy, levitation, all that nifty Philadelphia Experiment-type stuff.

I was in the lab working late one night when my equipment suffered a rare dual-redundancy failure. The coolant pump to one of my generatior failed, as did all of the monitoring systems set to warn me if such a failure occurred. There was a tremendous explosion that rocked the building.

When I came to, the lab was in shambles. However, beyond a slight headache, I was miraculously unharmed. In fact, I found the adrenaline rush i received from the experience to be quite exhilerating.

I became an extreme sports enthusiast after I lost my job. One of my favorite adventures was having myself blown up with dynamite - basically, I was placed in a drum and had dynamite strapped all the way around it. Then, the dynamite was set off so all the sticks blew simultaneously. The concussive waves of all of the explosions kept me safe inside the barrel.

And so, I finally retired from the sideshow and halftime circuit, and went into television. When I discovered the internet, I took the username "FusionAddict" because I heard those two words used in the same sentence once and I thought they sounded cool.

And you thought I'd have a really neat story to tell, dintcha???

The Clu abides, man...

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 6:15 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:A few years back, I was an employee at Los Alamos nuclear laboratory. I was working in the "pseudoscience" laboratory, experimenting with different forms of energy production...cold fusion, fission of low-complexity atoms, free energy, levitation, all that nifty Philadelphia Experiment-type stuff.

I was in the lab working late one night when my equipment suffered a rare dual-redundancy failure. The coolant pump to one of my generatior failed, as did all of the monitoring systems set to warn me if such a failure occurred. There was a tremendous explosion that rocked the building.

When I came to, the lab was in shambles. However, beyond a slight headache, I was miraculously unharmed. In fact, I found the adrenaline rush i received from the experience to be quite exhilerating.

I became an extreme sports enthusiast after I lost my job. One of my favorite adventures was having myself blown up with dynamite - basically, I was placed in a drum and had dynamite strapped all the way around it. Then, the dynamite was set off so all the sticks blew simultaneously. The concussive waves of all of the explosions kept me safe inside the barrel.

And so, I finally retired from the sideshow and halftime circuit, and went into television. When I discovered the internet, I took the username "FusionAddict" because I heard those two words used in the same sentence once and I thought they sounded cool.

And you thought I'd have a really neat story to tell, dintcha???

Wow that's one heck of a story. Cool. Seems you rightly earn the name Fusion Addict. You didn't by chance glow after the explosion did you?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 6:33 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:What about now that I'm Gold?

Oh, face it, you wouldn't be nearly as attracted to me if I wasn't red

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 7:34 PM
Trace Wrote:
Scuzzy Wrote:What about now that I'm Gold?

Oh, face it, you wouldn't be nearly as attracted to me if I wasn't red

Yeahhh...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PyoChan
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 8:48 PM
I'm a devotee of Japanese animation, having gotten immersed in the genre about 10 years ago (though exposed to it about 4 years before that). One of my favorite anime characters is Pyocola Analogue III, or Piyoko for short, from Di Gi Charat. Piyoko is an 8-year-old girl who wears a fluffy costume that is a sort of cross between a nurse and panda. She's the main villain of the Di Gi Charat series, though she's really not good at it.

I took a shine to the Piyoko character after seeing a picture of her on a Di Gi Charat fansite, despite my never having seen her appearance in the anime at that time. All the official artwork of Piyoko has been very beautiful and cute, and I was so taken with her that I decided to cosplay as Piyoko at the 2001 Anime Expo in Long Beach, CA. I was really happy with my cosplay stint as Piyoko at AX2001. Not only had I commissioned a beautiful, though unbearably hot, costume from an excellent cosplay seamstress (it had 4 layers of long skirts and petticoats), but I was the only Piyoko at AX2001 among a bunch of other assorted Di Gi Charat characters! Last year, I attended AX2002 for just one day, and found myself as 1 of at least 4 Piyokos there, and the magic seemed somewhat diminished. For AX2003 in Anaheim, my fluffy Piyoko costume will be going into mothballs, and I will be cosplaying as Piyoko from either an "alternate continuum" Di Gi Charat series, or as Piyoko in an outfit from a trading card that I absolutely adore.

Anyway, it was at Anime Expo that I came up with the name "PyoChan." "-Chan" is typically a term of endearment used in Japanese, particularly with girls (Piyoko-chan, for example), and "PyoChan" came about as a sort of shortened of "Piyoko-chan" because I thought it sounded cuter that way.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 8:53 PM
I guess mine came from when I had started to learn computers a year later than 1982. when I was in high school. ANd it was from a tv show called Contrux. An animation show for kiddies on Saturday Morning. And ever since then when I was online I had use the name Compucore since. I was always learning a lot about them from doing simple programming in GWbasic. and delving into Byte magazine at the time and other tech mags at the time. So THe name I've used ever since.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Pixel
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 7:35 AM
Pixel sounded cute. It was either that or Syntax Error. When I was a wee kiddywink, and we had an old Amstrad, you had to manually load programs. If you did it wrong, you'd get "Syntax Error, (A)bort, (c)ancel or (r)etry."

Always stuck in my head. Though looking back now, Abort and Cancel are the same, surely? :P

But then I chose Pixel, because I imagine her in a pink recogniser lusting after Ram, so it all works out in the end

Pixwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-
http://www.dream-somehow.com

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 11:31 AM
life as it is

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 11:57 AM
Now we know why Fusion is a red! Who else would be crazy enough to blow themselves up!

It's cool to hear everyone's stories!

Pixel, you rabid Ram-Fangirl, you!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 1:20 PM
Wowee fusion thats fantastic. So you lost your job cause you bvlew the building??! way cool abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:01 PM
Foilism, you have yet to explain your nom de plume

FusionAddict
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:15 PM
foilism Wrote:Wowee fusion thats fantastic. So you lost your job cause you bvlew the building??! way cool

Indeed I did. Now, how would you like a great deal on some prime beachfront real estate in Wyoming? Or maybe a certain bridge in Brooklyn?

The Clu abides, man...

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:23 PM
I got my name cuz the day my User joined this forum she could not think of anything really original, so she just used one of her nicknames. My User can be a dork sometimes

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 21 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 What's with your name??