Status Bar 
 What's with your name??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 21 Pages
Discs-Of-Tron_
User

RE: What's with your name??

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 2:45 PM
obvious reference to the game, and my current T:E profile name.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 9:11 AM
Greetings Programs,

I came upon my name for 2 reasons:

1) The "Renegade" part because all my life, I've been one who fiercely marches to the beat of his own drum, and was never concerned with trying to join the "in" crowd or the silly popularity contests that kindergarten, grade school, High School , and the corporate world put you through - as well as being independent; At 38 years of age, I've come to the realization that if someone ain't cool with me, that is alright - as long as they don't cross the line. At the same time, the world would be a boring place if everyone was the same;
2) The "Program" part of my name because to this very day, TRON and all of its associated media STILL rock my mind and blow it to kingdom come. I recall many a happy bike ride to the local Thriftway Grocery Store here (which no longer exists) back in the day to put quarter after quarter into the TRON arcade machine, I recall getting and listening to one of those Disney play-along TRON storybook with the 45rpm record, writing TRON-based/inspired short stories, as well as having Tron on DVD (20th Anniversary), UMD (on my SONY PSP), as well as BluRay, getting the Tron 2.0 game for my birthday last year (after finally having a computer that can play it - LOVE playing it!!!!!), as well as seeing Legacy on opening week, and later getting it on DVD and BluRay, and devising a fanfic in screenplay format called, THE 3RD SECTOR.

I, too, would love to officially change my user name to Renegade_Program.exe, but don't know how to do it, and as soon as I finish learning how to use GIMP (can't afford Photoshop), I'll put an official Tron-Sector Avatar, probably styled after an original character in my fanfic. Anybody know how to change your username? Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks to ALL the programs and users here who created this site, interact with, and run it -and another thanks for giving us TRONophiles the opportunity to congregate and express our fascination with all things TRON.

Respectfully,

Renegade_Program.exeorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 12:49 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:I, too, would love to officially change my user name to Renegade_Program.exe, but don't know how to do it, and as soon as I finish learning how to use GIMP (can't afford Photoshop), I'll put an official Tron-Sector Avatar, probably styled after an original character in my fanfic. Anybody know how to change your username? Looking forward to hearing back.
You cant by yourself, why not email a Mod and ask to see if they can?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, February, 13, 2012 8:51 PM
ChaosCarburetor:

Thanks. Also, that's a pretty deep story on how you came about your username here at the sector. Hang in there and have a great day!

Respectfully,

Renegade_Program.exeabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

J
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 6:48 AM
I usually go by "Allronix," but I goofed when signing up. "J" is my first initial.

Allronix comes from an old DS9 fanfic that actually got me in the whole circuit of trading and writing fanfic, going to conventions, etc.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Loctevus
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 6:54 AM
When it comes to creativity. I'm very good at it. Originally, Xerxus is my program. I found the name by randomly scrambling up letters. Loctevus is another name I scrambled up and put together. So I'm using Loc as my user name for myself and Xerxus for my program that represent my self image.

=)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 10:00 AM
J Wrote:I usually go by "Allronix," but I goofed when signing up. "J" is my first initial.
Hey, by any chance do you where a black suit and fight aliens for a living?
(Men in Black joke since your name is "J" )

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CUPRO
User

on Saturday, October, 19, 2013 8:10 PM
>CUPRO_MEANING
CUstom command PROmpt
>HISTORY
Hello, I'm a custom command prompt named CUPRO. I'm a batch file and I love gaming, reading, TRON, Star Wars, The Elder Scrolls, and Fallout. I'm an independent program because I don't really like siding with anyone, and if you know batch and want to make me, here are the instructions:

@echo off
title CUPRO
echo Hello, sir, how may I help you?
echo.
color 7e
:cmd
set /p "cmd= >"
%cmd%
echo.
goto cmd

Have fun with your own personal me!

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

FirstPrevious Page: of 21 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 What's with your name??