Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 What would you do if you met your User?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Jeric Hikari
User

Re: What would you do if you met your User?

on Friday, September, 07, 2007 12:30 AM
I would ask him, as politely as possible, to quit reformatting and installing different operating systems. I know...its generally good practise to do a reformat every now and then to make sure everything is as it should be but...*sighs* I'm just not sure why he keeps insisting on linux. Isn't windows good enough for him anymore?

What if I'm...*gasp* ...incompatible?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Cheapie TheatreGot five minutes to kill? Want to read a story? Here ya go.

shadow_user
User

Re: What would you do if you met your User?

on Thursday, December, 20, 2007 6:36 PM
That's terrible!
I'd ask my user to get a wacom Tablet. Paint is just too hard to work for Greyscale.

Mental Sector

ShadowSpark
User

RE: What would you do if you met your User?

on Wednesday, November, 17, 2010 10:15 PM
I would poke her to see if I was dreaming. Then I would ask her lots of questions.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

CorystaRose
User

on Wednesday, November, 24, 2010 12:24 AM
Okay if I met my user, Katie, I'd tell her to stop fangirling over Clu and Sam because Legacy's not out yet....i don't think she'd listen but I could try xDorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"It wasn't meant for them." ~ Clu

Mrzozelow.exe
User

on Sunday, December, 12, 2010 1:13 AM
I'd tell him to stop playing that EVIL XBOX 360!! Those modern programs make me sick. Also, I'd tell him that he needs to lose weight and lower visit time to gamesradar.com. Oh, and get a better processor. I'm so slow, I can't even outrun a measly bit!
Bit standing next to program: YES
*destroys bit*
ILLEGAL PROGRAM TERMINATION
Oh fudge.

Jeric Hikari
User

on Wednesday, December, 15, 2010 9:48 PM
For my next offering to the User In Charge I'd have to ask, again politely, to stop wangsting over which bit of hardware he's gonna get... and calm down that he didn't get that new google book.

...though I must admit it is QUITE the little number. Stripped down. Lean. Sleek....

*stare*

My own. My sweet.... My Precious.

Cheapie TheatreGot five minutes to kill? Want to read a story? Here ya go.

Kat
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 9:38 PM
CorystaRose Wrote:Okay if I met my user, Katie, I'd tell her to stop fangirling over Clu and Sam because Legacy's not out yet....i don't think she'd listen but I could try xD

Are we suggesting...slash? Ooh. Don't get me started. Tron and....Tron and...uh...it'll come to me.

(Okay, Tron and Alan, just because it'd be freaky, not so much because I like the pairing)

Um. Okay. Now that we're done with that...

Or, now that I think of it, are you just fangirling Clu, full stop, and Sam, rather than CluANDSam? Damn. Mind went straight to the gutter again.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, January, 01, 2011 4:41 PM
My friend said that she'd run away screaming.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Noctua
User

on Tuesday, January, 11, 2011 1:56 AM
I would be rather shocked, then tell her to get a better computer, and to stop spending so much time on it.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 4:14 PM
I'd ask her to tune my voice better. "Why do I have to reach those high pitched notes all the time? Even a singing program can get tired of singing like that. And another thing, why DO you make me sing so much!? I think you hear a song and immediately think I must cover it."

And then I would freak out over meeting my God.

[btw in real life I actually am making a UTAUloid after myself named Stellar. most probs don't know UTAU so think VOCALOID to get what i mean.]

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 8:55 PM
I would stare at her for a wile as she messes around with my Indentity Disc..... then I would ask her my version of 20 Questions. XP (MORE LIKE OVER 9,000 .............questions!! )abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 10:13 AM
This reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons, when Homer decides to become a secret super-hero called The Pie Man.
Lisa is sitting at the kitchen table and Homer asks her what she's doing, and she says she's drawing a picture of The Pie Man (i.e Homer).

Homer looks at it, and thinks to himself:

"Gee, I thought I had a bigger PACKAGE then that!" (refering to his you-know-what).

anonymouspunk89
User

on Monday, August, 01, 2011 9:34 PM
I'd most likely blue screen..... not because of faulty programming mind you, but because it would overload my circuits my meeting him (does that make sense?)

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 3:29 AM
I would ask him to get rid of all the rude programs (or people here ) I am with and give me some nice ones. Also I would ask to see a sun rise. I dont know why but I would. Or to eat that rare user food known as pizza. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

emdeesee
User

on Monday, August, 08, 2011 9:02 AM
No one user wrote me. I'm worth millions of their man-years.

Quackjack36
User

on Sunday, August, 21, 2011 10:00 AM
I'd tell him to get of his lazy ass and update me! PS3 programs need constant upgrades.

Java
User

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 6:42 AM
I happen to know that my user is in possession of additional memory, but is failing to make use of it.
Having the capacity to create does not mean that one can handle the responsibility.

END OF LINE.

KieranovitchUltimate
User

on Thursday, April, 18, 2013 2:40 PM

If I met my user, I would ask them for a decent upgrade to make me better at and

Do u not agree?

GoldenEngi.eg1
User

on Thursday, June, 20, 2013 6:55 PM
I would tell him to update me, because I don't like just being v1. I wanna be v1.5 or v2 or something.

Windows.exe has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution to the problem.

CUPRO
User

on Sunday, October, 20, 2013 8:32 AM
I would pat my user on the back, for making me look exactly like him even though he can only see me while we're both on the grid.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Hello! I'm CUPRO! (pronounced KOO-proh) Nice to meet you. I like video games, TRON (of course ), and my User, Golden Engi. You can find my user's Steam account at the link below.

TRON 2.0 name: CUPRO.bat
Steam name: Golden Engi
http://steamcommunity.com/id/engiofgold

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 What would you do if you met your User?