General Discussion 
 REVOLUTIONS HERE I COME!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
HUDD
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 5:43 AM
I've just bought tickets for Matrix Revolutions, for 5pm on Wednesday - an advanced preview. I can't wait! It'll either be rally good - forcing me to see it several times, or so appalling that I will have to erase my memory of ever attempting to see the said film.

P.s. I'm buying series 3 of Red Dwarf tonight on DVD, bring on the smeg ups.

MY LIFE ROCKS! (well, for the moment anyway...)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Lance_E_Boy
User

Re: REVOLUTIONS HERE I COME!!!

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 9:14 AM
I can't wait to see Matrix Revolutions! Reloded made absolutely no sence, so maybe revolutions will make it make more sence! Yay!

END OF LINE

Inode
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 12:46 PM
HUDD Wrote:I've just bought tickets for Matrix Revolutions, for 5pm on Wednesday - an advanced preview.

As far as I know, there are no advanced previews. The movie will be released simultaneously worldwide, which means the earliest I could see it here in Toronto is 9AM Wednesday.

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Speeder
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 12:51 PM
Yep I'm gonna be there with ya HUDD!!!! And man am I looking forward to it!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 1:27 PM
I just watched Reloaded over the weekend on DVD. All I can say is.....yawn. Dull movie. Neat effects, but effects do not a movie make. I hold out little hope for Revolutions.

My suggestion is go see Alien: The Director's Cut instead, far superior movie.

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 6:12 PM
Lance_E_Boy Wrote:I can't wait to see Matrix Revolutions! Reloded made absolutely no sence, so maybe revolutions will make it make more sence! Yay!

First off, my friend. I really love your Icon. Pom-Pom rocks.

Second off... I agree with you to some extent. I like the movie but I was kinda wishing it would have sumed up a bit much like the first..... But it's the middle story. Middle stories are like that. I've still yet to find one that is "Empire Strikes Back" quailty...

BTW: Homestarrunner rules... abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 6:26 PM
Indeed. http://www.homestarrunner.com rules. Reloded was good, but Keanu Reeves didn't seem like he was trying to act....God, he's horrible. He's so corny. He was good in the first movie, though.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE

Qix77
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 8:11 PM
Lance_E_Boy Wrote:Indeed. http://www.homestarrunner.com rules. Reloded was good, but Keanu Reeves didn't seem like he was trying to act....God, he's horrible. He's so corny. He was good in the first movie, though.

We see eye to eye on this.... oh... and the Matrix too..

I sure hope Revolutions is worth it.... I'm not much on seeing it at the movies, but I'm willing to see it on DVD...

Now I'm going to check out some old "Strong Bad @mail" before I get of the net.....

TROGDOR rules too...
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

HUDD
User

Series 3, Episode 1 - BACKWARDS

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 2:41 AM
Ohmygosh I watched Red Dwarf series 3 last night the moment that I bought it - I absolutely loved it! Okay so the effects are ropier than a rope but hey the concepts surpass many sci fi films of the time.

Backwards was a major innovation as it was of the first ever programmes to include backwards material. I love the concept of dying then getting younger, then being born. And the way we seem to regurgitate our food rather than eat it - what a place!

Such a planet could explain several of my ideas and views on particular issues (ask foilism or speeder) and could explain several occurnaces in the space/time continuum.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

- don't ask me!

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 3:01 AM
I'm seeing it at 1 pm on Wed.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 4:26 AM
I have my ticket, 5pm on wednesday, [with Hudd + speeder].

foilism
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 3:42 PM
Well, just back from the cinema [wore my T-Shirt for cyberpunk effect]. I have to be plain -- it sucked but.

Matrix :: Cyberpunk, killer, phenominal
Matrix Reloaded :: Nah, woman with large breats was cool [especially at imax]Matrix Revolutions :: What revolution?

Good fight equences though, but not nearly enough explanation or twists.

I left the cinema safe in the knowleadge that still rules the geek films. Sad that the Matrix trilogy is over - matrix and animatrix were the highlights. p.s no spoilers in this post!
Any other thoughts???abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Lance_E_Boy
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 7:34 PM
The Matrix films will never be as good as .abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 9:25 PM
I knew it would SUCK, I'm not even going to bother. Just like T3 etc. Seeing what everybody posted here, it looks like the revolutions isn't worth it. Thanks for WARNING ME in advance. The first movie made no senes to me at all, 2nd movie sucked aswell.

Compare the matrix to TRON, PLEASE, TRON would blow the entire trilogy away. I think they should invest in a TRON sequel.

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 10:02 PM
all I can say is that the movie was like:

ARGH ARGH WTF

Not sure what to think of it but I wasn't happy because of the two things that happened in the movie. I'm not saying what. You'd have to see the movie first. It was slightly better than Revolutions in terms of more action.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 11:11 PM
I haven't even seen the second one. Don't know about the 3rd one. I loved the first Matrix film, but am sortta worn out on it cause of all the other movies trying to mimick the "Bullet Time" shots and other stuff. After Matrix alot of movies made this huge shift to TOTAL EXTREME REALITY DEFYING ACTION!!! which to me got old pretty fast.

I don't know... might wait for it to come out on dvd so I can watch 2 and 3 in one sitting. *shrugs*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:34 AM
Just seen the movie and I loved it!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

HUDD
User

what a letdown

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:39 AM
okay this is a prime example of when hype gets the better of a film (think episode 1) the special effects are mind blowing and the action sequences are some of the best i have ever seen. But that ending (darn it) ruined the whole trilogy for me and i'm sure it did for many other people

If you want to watch a film without being totally disappointed leave 1hr 45 mins into it - believe me you won't miss much.

- don't ask me!

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:01 AM
But the mechs rocked the film and the war.

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 8:30 AM
Don't listen to HUDD, the ending of the film is absolutely great!!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion