General Discussion 
 REVOLUTIONS HERE I COME!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Re: REVOLUTIONS HERE I COME!!!

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 10:51 AM
I liked Matrix. The idea was interesting.

Reloaded was fun in parts but the copped out in my opinion.

Revolutions, though I hven't seen it yet, appears to have really sold out from everything I've read. I know how it ends and it's a "Star Trek" ending. Convenient, quick and unsatisfying.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 11:41 AM
I really enjoyed the ending, everybody seems to hate it. I think its because it created no questions and just said the end!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:23 PM
That's just it. I don't think fans want the questions answered and wrapped up in a nice neat bow.

They want to know Neo and Crew are relatively safe, they won a lot, lost a little, and that they go on in some way.

I have to see it to get the full impact, but I've read enough reviews and spoilers to know that part is not so good.

I guess, like everything else, it's a question of what you like. Some people will love it, others will hate it. Let's see where the balance lies.

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:51 PM
I would have liked to see a big zoom out like at the end of Men in Black, then at the end of the zoom out there would be a typical geek, typing a computor, laughing insanly. [with a tron t shirt on].

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:06 PM
What just like yours Foil!!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:10 PM
Watch it speedy!!! *Draws disc* this baby'll make 0.5 past lightspeed....

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:32 PM
ew!!! I'm so scared!!!!

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:36 PM
....she may not look like much but shes got it where it counts, *swishes disk towards speedy*, *then runs in the other direction*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 5:26 PM
Your disc swishes?

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 4:14 AM
*passing disc through the air* swishy swishy!!

HUDD
User

mine glows in the dark!

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 4:29 AM
after nights of research and customisation my disk comes with varous attachments similar to a swiss army knife. If I pull the yellow cord out comes a parachute, and if I press the green button it transforms into a handy gyroscope (well you have to come prepared)

top that - I challenge anyone to create a disc that comes anywhere near the wonder of the HUDDISC.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 12:53 PM
As long as it doesn't swish!

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 1:57 PM
My disc flies rather oddly when I have those bugs piloting it...

*eyes the gridbug which is sort of, clinging to her disc*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 2:23 PM
I wander into the Matrix thread and find a disk fight going on. Sheesh! *grabs disk and cranks up the cluster subroutine* Don't make me scatter yer bits all over the system...

Anyway, my few cents on Revolutions... Personally I loved it and actually got more out of it than I hoped. Loved & hated it at the same time (you who saw it know exactly what I'm talking about) One of the best rides a scifi film has taken me on in a long time. There were a couple spots that I thought were somewhat dry, but after being slightly disappointed by Reloaded, this was far superior and made up for every second. As far as the film's conclusion..

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT AND DON'T WANT EVEN A CLUE ABOUT THE FILM UNTIL YOU WATCH IT, JUST JUMP YOUR EYES PAST THE STUFF BETWEEN THE ASTERISK BARS

Do YoU wAnT eVeRy MoViE yOu EvEr SeE tO hAvE a CiNdErElLa EnDiNg? ThAt's WhAt We CaLl PrEdIcTaBlE aNd sToRyTeLlInG sHoUlDnT AlWaYs bE JuSt AbOuT DoInG eVeRyThInG tHe ViEwErS ArE WaNtInG tO HaPpEn.

Ok, now that my fingers hurt from typing that last bit, back to the disk fight.

Umm... why do you have a gridbug on your disk?

'>

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 11:29 PM
Pssh, a cinderella ending is better than a ending that makes me crazy and feel really depressed.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Sunday, November, 09, 2003 4:30 AM
Yeah, kia right, that ending just mashed up the whole matrix cult for me. pants. why shouldn't my disk swish??

Speeder
User

on Sunday, November, 09, 2003 2:21 PM
What if I liked the Cinderella ending!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Monday, November, 10, 2003 2:52 AM
Well tron kinda had a cinderella ending -- system is fine, all programs are free.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Monday, November, 10, 2003 10:05 AM
Actually from the POV of the programs, Tron didn't have a Cinderella ending. To them it looks like Flynn sacrificed his life when he threw himself into the MCP. So maybe it isn't so different after all?

And yeah I know how you felt, Kia. I was depresed too. I actually cried and I never do that at movies. I guess I'm just impressed that a movie was able to move me as much as that. And then aftr I was done being saddened by it, I was ticked just in time to watch that awesome fight.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

'>

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, November, 17, 2003 2:50 PM
Feh.

Reloaded is just so-so and Revolutions is a huge pile of stink, even worse than Terminator 3 and as bad as Star Trek: Nemesis. What disappointments.

Here's hoping Return of The King is at least as good at The Two Towers, which was almost as good as Fellowship of The Ring.

I'm REALLY looking forward to The Punisher in 2004. I hope they do justice to the character of Frank Castle this time out; the Dolph Lundgren version is utterly unwatchable.

Oh yeah, and that remake of Dawn of The Dead is looking like it might actually be good! Dawn of The Dead is one of my all-time favorite movies, horror or otherwise, so I'm going to be especially critical of the remake.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 REVOLUTIONS HERE I COME!!!