Tron 2.0 
 So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Ghost Rider
User

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 12:36 AM
I've gotten closer but am still missing something.

Darksaber7
User

Re: So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 9:50 AM
If you've gotten a score (version number) of 9.8.3, you aren't missing anything. As far as I have heard, 10.0.0 isn't possible.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 2:27 PM

Getting v10.0.0 isn't possible. You're on a wild goose chase if you keep trying. The best you can get is v9.8.3, like Darksaber said.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

kmon
User

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 4:57 PM
10 is possible and has been confirmed by Cliff. I havent gotten it yet (9.8.3 as well), but supposedly with the 'offical' walkthrough you can get it.

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 6:20 PM

Cliff may have said it, but I don't believe it. That may have been true in an earlier build of the game when it was still Beta, but not in the final version.

I have the "official" walkthrough (Brady Games Strategy Guide), and it doesn't tell you how to get a score of v10.0.0. What steps it does tell you to do, are exactly the same as what I did to reach a score of v9.8.3. There are no extra hints or steps provided to reach a higher score.

kmon
User

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 7:10 PM
hmm interesting....out of curiosity, if you dont die in the lightcycle section(s) do you get more build points?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 23, 2003 7:30 PM

Nope. Already checked that. Whether or not you die in light cycle matches makes no difference.

The biggest joke is that the guide makes a passing reference to the fact that you can reach v10.0.0, but then fails to explain how. That's because you can't. Even the MISSIONS.TXT file inside GAME.REZ confirms this.

It's a red herring, I tell you.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

Re: So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single pl

on Monday, November, 24, 2003 11:18 AM
Hrm.

I've also noticed something funky with one of the maps. There's an archive bin that looks like it's reachable but isn't. Is this a bug? O_o

...and haven't even gotten 10 yet. Only have gotten the same number. 9.8.3

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, November, 24, 2003 4:01 PM

There's a bug I've noticed, that crops up rarely on the Primary Docking Port level. I've only ever had it happen to me once so far, but there are others who have reported this too. A bin with an e-mail sometimes appears far below the docking platform beside the fCon cruiser. It's not supposed to be there. It should be level with the platform so you can reach it easily.

If the bin appears below the platform, there's no way to get the e-mail and come back safely. You either have to ignore the e-mail, or restore from the last save before you entered the level. (I'm not sure if the autosave will keep causing the bin to appear below or not.)

Is this where you can't reach the bin, Kia? Or is it somewhere else?

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, November, 24, 2003 9:10 PM
Yep. That's the same bug.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 6:30 PM

DarkSaber and Redrain are correct.

Currently, a version number of 10.0.0 is not possible.

Yes, I realize I have gone on record as saying that it is possible. My bad. Unfortunately, I am not able to play completely through every build of the game to check that everything is working absolutely correctly (once I figure out cloning, though, watch out!).

Somewhere during the last few builds of the game, something got broken and we didn't catch it.

We will be releasing an update shortly that fixes the problem. There are two levels where you don't get awarded points for completing the final level objective. A score of 9.8.3 is the highest score you can get in the current version of the game.

Sorry for any frustration this may have caused. Thanks for your patience.

ck

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 6:41 PM
No big...
Just think of how many replays it got! I tried like heck for 10.0.0! (cheated my @$$ off, of course...)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 23, 2003 7:04 PM

So it's a bug? I thought the ability to achieve that score was simply removed . . .

Well, nice to know I was right.

Ghost Rider
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2003 7:59 PM
Cliff Wrote:

DarkSaber and Redrain are correct.

Currently, a version number of 10.0.0 is not possible.

Yes, I realize I have gone on record as saying that it is possible. My bad. Unfortunately, I am not able to play completely through every build of the game to check that everything is working absolutely correctly (once I figure out cloning, though, watch out!).

Somewhere during the last few builds of the game, something got broken and we didn't catch it.

We will be releasing an update shortly that fixes the problem. There are two levels where you don't get awarded points for completing the final level objective. A score of 9.8.3 is the highest score you can get in the current version of the game.

Sorry for any frustration this may have caused. Thanks for your patience.

I can tell you that the point drop begins on the level where you must get Ma3a undocked and escape before the Reformat. After that, its downhill.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2003 8:57 PM
So its nect to impossible of getting a 10.0.0 in the game.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Riley Pizt
User

No, it's possible now.

on Tuesday, December, 30, 2003 10:39 PM
Compucore Wrote:So its nect to impossible of getting a 10.0.0 in the game.
If you update to v1.042, you can achieve a build score of 10.0.3.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, December, 31, 2003 9:18 AM
My system is too old. I am in the muids of building something that is a little buit better to I can get the game and play it. I'm running a PII 266 it won't even run on this system.

Riley Pizt Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:So its nect to impossible of getting a 10.0.0 in the game.
If you update to v1.042, you can achieve a build score of 10.0.3.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Wednesday, December, 31, 2003 5:02 PM
If you've gotten 9.8.3 on the game prior to the v1.042 update, you've essentially gotten a perfect score. The v1.042 update fixes a bug that prevents players from getting 20 points added to their score, even if they've earned it.

ck

Ghost Rider
User

on Friday, January, 02, 2004 2:12 PM
Cliff Wrote:If you've gotten 9.8.3 on the game prior to the v1.042 update, you've essentially gotten a perfect score. The v1.042 update fixes a bug that prevents players from getting 20 points added to their score, even if they've earned it.

Well I'm glad to say the patch works

As of 2pm Eastern 1-2-04 I have finished the game with 10.0.3 for my score. It's funny that when you beat the fcon thing it allows you to hit F1 and upgrade one more time even as you are being restored to humanity

No changes in the ending for obtaining the score. I had hoped to maybe unlock a slightly altered ending but thats ok

Oh yes the extra .3 points comes from talking to ROMie while hes in his cell in the Prison Level. Talk to him THEN get the bit that will open his cell.

DJ Aussie E.
User

Re: So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single pl

on Friday, January, 02, 2004 4:27 PM
Well, I hope that with the next patch there will be a secret ending for v10.0.0order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0