So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

on Friday, January, 02, 2004 5:03 PM
Ghost Rider Wrote:
It's funny that when you beat the fcon thing it allows you to hit F1 and upgrade one more time even as you are being restored to humanity
Heh, that's funny.

Oh yes the extra .3 points comes from talking to ROMie while hes in his cell in the Prison Level. Talk to him THEN get the bit that will open his cell.
Actually, I think the "hidden" objective in that gives you the .3 bonus, is saving the towers from corruption in the City Hub level.

But yes, it's easy to miss talking to ROMie first, before you free him.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Ghost Rider
User

on Friday, January, 02, 2004 10:44 PM
redrain85 Wrote:
Ghost Rider Wrote:
It's funny that when you beat the fcon thing it allows you to hit F1 and upgrade one more time even as you are being restored to humanity
Heh, that's funny.

Oh yes the extra .3 points comes from talking to ROMie while hes in his cell in the Prison Level. Talk to him THEN get the bit that will open his cell.
Actually, I think the "hidden" objective in that gives you the .3 bonus, is saving the towers from corruption in the City Hub level.

But yes, it's easy to miss talking to ROMie first, before you free him.

I find that while the disc is effective against the corruption attack in the City, the Gold Level LOL works much better.

Best way to boost the LOL is to never optimize the alpha version as it can handle itself at Alpha Level. Once you are on the level where you adjust the power lenses download the Beta Lol and THEN hit hte optimizer and make it gold.

All the corrupted goons in the city were going down in one shot and none of the towers were contaminated.

Also Im pretty sure that talking to ROMie is where the extra points come from. A lot of data Ive dug up or received on the game indicates you should finish the prisoner level at 2.7.1. Tlaking to ROMie makes it 2.7.4

What's shame is that you can't free the other prisoners.

Also I dashed in and killed the ICP but that program was still routed to a holding cell....

Also on the Fcon mobile server there are a LOT of doors you can never open. Too bad theres no way to get the permissions needed on that stage. Ive even LEt them use the security rez in station and I never get a guard with the needed permissions....

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 02, 2004 11:38 PM

Ghost Rider Wrote:
Best way to boost the LOL is to never optimize the alpha version as it can handle itself at Alpha Level. Once you are on the level where you adjust the power lenses download the Beta Lol and THEN hit hte optimizer and make it gold.
I prefer to upgrade the LOL earlier. It comes in handy when you need to take out all those finders on the Alan's Desktop PC level, and also on the Power Regulator level. But you can make do with the Alpha LOL up until then, as well.

Also on the Fcon mobile server there are a LOT of doors you can never open. Too bad theres no way to get the permissions needed on that stage. Ive even LEt them use the security rez in station and I never get a guard with the needed permissions....
Yeah, it's a shame there are so many dead ends in the Cruiser. I would've liked to have explored around some more.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Ghost Rider
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 4:58 AM
redrain85 Wrote:

Ghost Rider Wrote:
I prefer to upgrade the LOL earlier. It comes in handy when you need to take out all those finders on the Alan's Desktop PC level, and also on the Power Regulator level. But you can make do with the Alpha LOL up until then, as well.

Yeah, it's a shame there are so many dead ends in the Cruiser. I would've liked to have explored around some more.

Power Regulator level.....isnt that the level where you end up sniping ICP's to save Ma3a? IF so tha's the level where you go Gold with the LOL. There is a Beta LOL to download then go to the optimizer Then headup and recharge and prepare to snipe. God LOL rips those ICP's apart.

Also on the level where you must open the portal to the firewall you can get the Megahurtz at alpha level. This stage is also where I will then go back and hit the optimizer to make it Beta. Next optimizer I make it Gold level. Combine Gold Megahurtz with Gold Cluster disc and Gold corrode.....and watch your disc RIP thru anyone it hits....except the Kernel of course.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 5:54 PM

Ghost Rider Wrote:
Power Regulator level.....isnt that the level where you end up sniping ICP's to save Ma3a?
Nope, it's the level before that. That's why I prefer upgrading the LOL sooner.

Also on the level where you must open the portal to the firewall you can get the Megahurtz at alpha level. This stage is also where I will then go back and hit the optimizer to make it Beta. Next optimizer I make it Gold level. Combine Gold Megahurtz with Gold Cluster disc and Gold corrode.....and watch your disc RIP thru anyone it hits....except the Kernel of course.
Which is what I plan to do when I get there next time. (Right now I'm playing through the game again slowly, and just finished Power Oculus.)

Ghost Rider
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 8:40 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

Ghost Rider Wrote:
Power Regulator level.....isnt that the level where you end up sniping ICP's to save Ma3a?
Nope, it's the level before that. That's why I prefer upgrading the LOL sooner.

Which is what I plan to do when I get there next time. (Right now I'm playing through the game again slowly, and just finished Power Oculus.)

Heh, you know what I jsut remembered? Go back and listen to I-NO brag about the Encom system's specs among which is 128MB of storage.......and Ma3a was able to fit on that?????

Ghost Rider
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 8:41 PM
Oh yes, Im convinced that the Tanks are indeed indestructible. I spent some time with Godmode On and was trying to destroy them. Cant be done.

Ghost Rider
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 8:46 PM
Oh yes, for your FAQ, here is what to do on the PDA level

1. Explore the top level and obtain all items (build notes, permissions etc)

2. return to the room where you started, ride the platform down to the lower level and explore it. the last room has a platform that will bring up to the top level. After riding to the top level, hit the button to lower it and JUMP off so that you are still on the top level, this way the platform is ready for when you make your run to turn on all systems. The room you are in is the last room you should activate to lower the PDA's power.

3. Return to the room you started in. Hit the switch to activate PDA functions. Run to where the platform should be, and drop down to the next level, do not summon the platofrm and ride it as it takes a lot of time.

4. Run out of the room and stop at where the two sliding platforms are, hit the switch to turn on more things, then ride the platforms to the third switch, then dash into the next room where the platform you sent back down is, ride it Up to the top level and dash to the final switch.

Easy. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 10:54 PM

Ghost Rider Wrote:Oh yes, for your FAQ, here is what to do on the PDA level . . .

[snip]
Easy.
Tell that to all the people who have played that level. There's barely a second to spare, turning on all four switches.

Yep, the tanks are indestructable. Why? 'Cause Flynn said so.

Yeah, if only I-No . . . well, knew . . . that the mainframe is actually a relic. As for how Ma3a fit in 128 MB on the old Mainframe, I'm not going there again. I got shot down by a lot of folks for asking the same kind of question.

Ghost Rider
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 3:17 AM
redrain85 Wrote:

Ghost Rider Wrote:Oh yes, for your FAQ, here is what to do on the PDA level . . .

[snip]
Easy.
Tell that to all the people who have played that level. There's barely a second to spare, turning on all four switches.

Yep, the tanks are indestructable. Why? 'Cause Flynn said so.

Yeah, if only I-No . . . well, knew . . . that the mainframe is actually a relic. As for how Ma3a fit in 128 MB on the old Mainframe, I'm not going there again. I got shot down by a lot of folks for asking the same kind of question.

Setting up the elevator platofrms liek I described before you start flipping switches cuts down on the time

Ghost Rider
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 3:19 AM
Though I am also surprised that when Alan decompiles TRON Legacy from Ma3a and uses it and a backup of Mercury 6.2.1's bios to restore her, that she wasnt' berzerk from the Legacy code.....must be her bios.

I guess we could say Alan used Legacy code to structure her form and endow her with strength and speed but her bios contains her mind....

Now if we just knew where TRON was....

osaka_1
User

on Wednesday, January, 21, 2004 5:32 PM
Do you get build points for saving at least one of the three towers on "The Net" or do you have to save all three?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Darksaber7
User

on Wednesday, January, 21, 2004 6:06 PM
I know I've gotten points for saving two. Not sure about saving one (or if I got all 3 points...)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Ghost Rider
User

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 3:31 PM
You get the same amount whether you save them all or only a couple

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 4:29 PM

If I remember right, even if you save only one of the three towers, you still get points. Just as long as they don't all go corrupt.

Ghost Rider
User

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 8:42 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

If I remember right, even if you save only one of the three towers, you still get points. Just as long as they don't all go corrupt.

Correct. The points are the same as long as some of the towers are saved.

That extra .3 pts is still nagging me about where it comes from.....its 5 pts to talk to ROMie while hes in the cell....how much is it for picking the right race winner and for the choosing the right music track?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 8:54 PM

Ghost Rider Wrote:That extra .3 pts is still nagging me about where it comes from.....its 5 pts to talk to ROMie while hes in the cell....how much is it for picking the right race winner and for the choosing the right music track?
I can answer the race winner part. Five points.

Music track, dunno yet. Been too long since I last played that level.

But I'm fairly positive you get 3 points for saving the towers. That must be the objective that puts you over the top, in order to get v10.0.3.

Ghost Rider
User

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 11:07 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

Ghost Rider Wrote:That extra .3 pts is still nagging me about where it comes from.....its 5 pts to talk to ROMie while hes in the cell....how much is it for picking the right race winner and for the choosing the right music track?
I can answer the race winner part. Five points.

Music track, dunno yet. Been too long since I last played that level.

But I'm fairly positive you get 3 points for saving the towers. That must be the objective that puts you over the top, in order to get v10.0.3.

Hm maybe. Long ago I was able to locate a list somewhere ( i forget where...) of what your score should be per level and for the prisoner bin it stated you should be at 2.71 at the end, yet i end at 2.74.....

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 11:24 PM
Maybe if Nunyas is lurking, he may come out of the shadows to tell you exactly where it happens....order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

ck

Darksaber7
User

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 12:41 AM
No matter how you look at it, wouldn't the extra points be the last ones you get?

(Detect hint of humor!)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player