Tron 2.0 
 So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Nunyas
User

Re: So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 12:43 PM
Well, by definition of the game design the 'extra' 0.0.3 points will come from the level that is supposed to finish with 0.0.3 points lower than what you got.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe the extra 0.0.3 are gained on M02-02 (Prinsoner Bin). The game (according to certian documents) was supposed to award the player with 7 build pts for entering the exit, but it ended up awarding the player with 10 build pts instead.

M06-01 (the Internet City level) you gain the same number of build points if you save only 1 tower or if you save all 3 towers.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Ghost Rider
User

Re: So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player

on Friday, January, 23, 2004 7:38 PM
Nunyas Wrote:Well, by definition of the game design the 'extra' 0.0.3 points will come from the level that is supposed to finish with 0.0.3 points lower than what you got.

If memory serves me correctly, I believe the extra 0.0.3 are gained on M02-02 (Prinsoner Bin). The game (according to certian documents) was supposed to award the player with 7 build pts for entering the exit, but it ended up awarding the player with 10 build pts instead.

M06-01 (the Internet City level) you gain the same number of build points if you save only 1 tower or if you save all 3 towers.

Thanks! I KNEW it was the prisoner level that had the glitch.

As to the towers, first time I played that, only one survived, then I reloaded and saved them all, same amount where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 So anyone get the score of 10 yet in single player