Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Tron Fanatic
User

Re: MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 12:56 AM
::: agent smith looks up at the approaching ball attack - takes out his LOL-pistol again and shoots one at a time in rapid succession, causing them to explode harmlessly in mid-air :::

'>

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 12:56 AM
::: agent smith looks up at the approaching ball attack - takes out his LOL-pistol again and shoots one at a time in rapid succession, causing them to explode harmlessly in mid-air :::

'>

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 1:54 AM
I want an LOL-pistol like that. I'll have to have my User compile me one for the next round...

OK, let's see. Direct attack didn't work, projectile attack didn't work... I've still got a few tricks left, though.

[pulls out P-Rod] [switches to LightCycle mode]
[shoots up next to Agent Smith and switches LightCycle off][pulls the two halves of his Rod apart and jams them into Smith's torso]
[Agents Smith begins to twitch and spasm uncontrollably as his health fades]I wonder how many times you've rezzed into a User and overwritten their personality... I would guess it probably feels a lot like this, no?

///
i := Smith.exe::getHealth();
i = 50;
i = 40;
i = 30;
///order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 8:56 AM
Kamui.EXE: Ah! Forget that Mystery Program! He saved my code and that's what counts! *Walks over to I/O node* Time to get "Genesis."

~kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:32 AM
Agent Smith: Perhaps you would like to find out? ::: powers up and rapidly knocks the rods away from him and follows up by jabbing two of his fingers THROUGH Tweaker's chest. a metallic liquid spreads from the point of entry and begins to cover Tweaker. :::

[comment] If Kamui is doing what I think she is, this whole system is doomed[/comment]

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 11:23 AM

genesis? sounds like it could be a Final Fantasy aeon.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 11:27 AM
*From out of the blue, A big Blue Reco with the name "Genesis" painted along the side of it's right leg comes bursting in to the arena. Using some quick thinking and high persision (SP?), the Reco knocks Smith away. Kamui.EXE pokes her header out of the top hatch of the Mystery Reco*

Kamui.EXE: Greetings, my fellow programs! How do you like my new Reco?

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 11:41 AM
Code addition

enviro.gravAnomaly = false
enviro.gridRepair = startorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 7:21 PM
TF, I think I thought the same as you... Star Trek, right?
Oh, poo. there goes DJ spoiling our fun again... Ah, well. such is life.

Has anyone else noticed the patteren of this thread?
things start out normal-> battles get crazycool->DJ implents some code thingie->battles get even bigger->something insane (usually caused by me) goes off and everyone has to join forces to stop it->DJ implents something to stop it. wash, rinse, repeat.
...and it's still awsome fun, right? (and hey, you have to admit a out-of-control Seeker was fun, now don't you?)

anyway... *tosses a ball primitive at Prankster*

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

The Tweaker
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 7:26 PM
[Tweaker's internal antivirus routines finish deleting the hostile Smith code]
Squish him, Kamui! Squish him! [switches to LightCycle mode and boxes Smith in so he can't run] [/lightcycle]

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 8:03 PM
[chat] "roger" as they say in Userworld[/chat]
*Kamui.EXE pops back in to her reco and fires a few shots off at Smith. She hits Smith*

Kamui.EXE: GOT 'EM!

~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:10 PM
Kamui.exe gets a bonus point for skillful driving!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kamui
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 9:57 PM
Kamui.EXE: Yes! *Cheers* Now who's next! *Keeps moving reco*

~kamui.EXEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 10:07 PM
well, can't let that happen!
*Harpo loads a grpple hook onto his LOL and hooks onto Kamui's Reco, and, once onto the top, he places one of Prankster's timed prankster gigabits onto the main Reco, then quietly jumps off, landing onto the game grid. all out of view and hearing range of Kamui, of course. *

Hey, Kamui! get outta there! I think Prankster just set a onto your Reco!
8...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 10:59 PM
Yeah I was certainly thinking Startrek. Oh well, looks like Kamui is about to fall for the Skywalker trick now...

::: Agent Smith is on his back and fiercely swings his fists to his side, smacking the grid floor so quickly that it throws him into a standing position. glares at the blue Recognizer and then notices a small device on it. Instead of attacking, he just stands back and waits for the fireworks :::

::: TF breathes a sigh of relief as the vortexes disappear. throws a disc at Prankster Bit ::rder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

harpo989
User

on Wednesday, June, 16, 2004 11:12 PM

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 3:16 AM
[Just to be safe, Tweaker pulls out Thiaf and holds it over his face]

[reconsiders and sets the shield to be semitransparent so he can see out]

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 11:44 AM
Kamui.EXE: OH GRIDBUGS! *Pokes her header out of the reco. But instead of Prankster, she sees the prankster gigabit.* Uh oh! I have to make this count. *Pulls out disk and lowers her Blast visor off her header and on to her eyes. The Blast Visor allows her to make accurate and percise battle calculations.*

> Calculating......

!!!!!!

> Calculations complete.

*kamui.EXE throws her disk and knocks the prankster gigabit off and pops back in to her reco. She fires up the engines and gets away before the gigabit goes off*

Kamui.EXE: *Sighs* That was a close one! And I just got this reco too.....

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 12:01 PM
TF: Grrr.... That would've made it even. Oh well, guess we gotta stick with the original plan.

::: agent smith nods and leaps high into the air and lands on top of Kamui's Recognizer. He walks to the front, leans over and slaps a letter on it - right in the middle of Kamui's field of view. ::: "Lawsuit" ::: smith leaps back down the ground and opens fire on Tweaker with the miniLOL :::

TF: ::: Hurls 4 sequencer discs at Harpo. :::

'>

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 12:30 PM
Kamui.EXE: Lawsuit? *Pokes her header out and grabs for the letter. She pops back in. She activates the rod-shields* He's going to sue me? And was that his lawyer that I saw fighting with him? Well! *Crosses arms for a moment while auto-piolet is on* First time someone has got the codes to actually come right up and sue me. Normally, they'd be screaming "Get the net away from me!" *Reco knocks Smith back again* But then again, I didn't do the damage to his reco. I just climbed on top of it. It was really Prankster. *Knock Prankster away* He just shot it in the right spot and KA-BOOM! There's only one way to resolve this! *Pokes her header out of the reco again and auto-piolet is stopped. She makes the signal for "Time out"* Now why are you suing me, TF? It was Prankster who really did it! Either that or you have one really pissed off lawyer down there warping your codes. In any event.... *waves the letter in the air* You should have gave this to him! *She folds it up in to a paper airplane and throws it down to Prankster* He's the one who really did it. *Pops back in to Reco and keeps fighting*

~Kamui.EXEwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!