Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
Tron Fanatic
User

Re: MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 12:57 PM
Agent Smith: Well actually I was just getting to that. ::: pulls second document from under his coat ::: There is one for him as well. And I've looked through all the legal logs of the system about this and it appears this enters a rather gray area. You didn't destroy it but then Prankster wouldn't have destroyed it if you hadn't been playing rodeo cowboy. So it turns out that by legal system code 1246.8 version 4, there is only one way to settle it. You two get to fight it out. The loser will be the one who will pay the damages.

TF: ::: grins ::: gotta love just how barbaric this system is.

'>

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:13 PM
*At that moment the Gigabit goes off, sending a massive shockwave through the grid*
Whee! for once Prankster did something fun-
*Harpo sees the seqencer discs fying at him*
Uh, oh, that's not fun!
*Harpo flips backwards, avoiding three of the discs*
[activatesub(whatistheroutine?=mesh_shield)= y]*Wielding the mesh shield, (right hand) Harpo lads and deflects the final disc away from himself, then fires his disruptor mesh (left hand) at TF. He only gets a few shots off though, then just before the shockwave hits, (ever notice how seem to have a thing for waves of destruction?) Harpo whips around and crouches behind his new mesh shield (about the size of the ICP's riot shields) defending him from the shockwave*

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:19 PM
::: without the cube primative ( which was still in the shop) he had no shield to protect himself from the energy blast. instead, he just ducked behind a large cube just as Harpo's disruptor attack flies past. but the huge blast wave hit the cube and it rolled over him :::

TF: Mother [censored]! ::: slowly gets back up ::: Ok, is that blast one gonna do the same thing the last one did and start sucking everything in? Or was that one of the OTHER mysterious energy waves that have come out of this?

'>

The Tweaker
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:27 PM
[comment] Ah, yes... gotta love massive shockwaves. [/comment]
[dodges two LOL shots and catches on third on his shield][fires up his Cluster.Gold disc again and sends it spinning Smith's way]

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:30 PM
I don't know what's gonna happen now... DJ sat some kind of anti-gravometric distortion...
*The point of explosion continues to send out massive waves of destructive energy, each growing stronger*
ooh... that's not good.
*Faced with the ever-growing destruction, Harpo begins to run profiler v3.5 on the explosive waves, formulating a plan...*

[comment]DJ... I know what you're thinking, and you even think it![/comment]

------------

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 1:34 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:Agent Smith: Well actually I was just getting to that. ::: pulls second document from under his coat ::: There is one for him as well. And I've looked through all the legal logs of the system about this and it appears this enters a rather gray area. You didn't destroy it but then Prankster wouldn't have destroyed it if you hadn't been playing rodeo cowboy. So it turns out that by legal system code 1246.8 version 4, there is only one way to settle it. You two get to fight it out. The loser will be the one who will pay the damages.

TF: ::: grins ::: gotta love just how barbaric this system is.

Kamui.EXE: *Rubs hands together* For once, you're speaking my language, Smithy-boy. *Fires up the engines again and shoots at Prankster* THIS IS FOR MUCKING AROUND WITH MY CODES! *Hits Prankster* AND THIS IS FOR MAKING ME DROP THAT HEAVY BOX ON MY BACK! *Hits Prankster again*

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 2:32 PM
*Harpo finishes running the profiler*
[upgrde(unit?=shell_armor)(upgrdesource=profiler_v3.5)= y][obtainproperties(unit=shell_armor)= "Impervious to all 'Harpo989' subroutines; impervious to 'TF's trail'; absorbs 42.7% of gigabit explosive force energy"]*with his armor now adapted, Harpo heads for the center of the explosion, even with his armor absorbing some of the damage, Harpo falls and is forced to crawl. Harpo reaches the center of the explosion and stops, but still being pulled back by the force, plants prankster's energy katana into the ground. then pulls out a prankster bit*
DJ may have to deactivate his gravity routine for a few moments if this is gonna work!

------------

Kamui
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 2:37 PM
[chat] Hey! Harpo! What are you doing?! He's mine! And the crazy lawyer program said so himself! [/chat]
Kamui.EXE: *Growls*

~Kamui.EXEorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 2:44 PM
Um, a prankster bit as in a bomb, not the person...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 3:00 PM
Agent Smith: ::: raises an eyebrow at Kamui as she starts attacking Prankster Bit ::: ........ Smithy boy?

::: sees Tweaker's cluster disc heading at him. he responds by tossing his own disc. They clash in midair and return to their owners. Smith arcs his disk high at Tweaker :::

TF: ::: laughs at what Kamui and Harpo are arguing about ::: Maybe I should get my name changed to something Ball Primative. that way whenever anyone attacks with one, somebody will think they're hurling me across the room? ::: throws a cluster disc at Tweaker :::

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

'>

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 3:26 PM
Kamui Wrote:

Kamui.EXE: *Rubs hands together* For once, you're speaking my language, Smithy-boy. *Fires up the engines again and shoots at Prankster* THIS IS FOR MUCKING AROUND WITH MY CODES! *Hits Prankster* AND THIS IS FOR MAKING ME DROP THAT HEAVY BOX ON MY BACK! *Hits Prankster again*

~Kamui.EXE

ow, ow, ow. okay, i'm REALLY getting mad now.

first things first: if you hit me one more time, i'll have to run my leviathan routine, it will nearly derezz me in the process, but it'll make short work of that reco.

secondly:
Harpo989 wrote:

he places one of Prankster's timed prankster gigabits onto the main Reco, then quietly jumps off, landing onto the game grid. all out of view and hearing range of Kamui, of course.

i made them, but i believe gigabits are too deadly to use on the game grid, maybe in a full scale trans-system war, but not here

*gets hit again by kamui*

ok, you asked for it!...............

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 4:14 PM
Uh, DJ... or anyone esle with good hacking ability... I need some help here...

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 4:53 PM
TF: ::: with the suffusion, blasts THROUGH the first layer of the game grid floor. beneath the layer are countless colored beams of energy running to and fro, controlling different portions of the game grid. modelling, physics, color, etc. Waiting patiently, looking at all the different patterns till he finds what he wants, he grabs hold of one of the beams and pulls on it like a wire until it snaps. a strange humming sound fills the air and then goes silent. ::: Hmm... why do I feel light-headed all of a sudden? Oh well. Do it, Harpo!

'>

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Thursday, June, 17, 2004 9:14 PM
WPN.PrankGB = false

harpo989
User

on Friday, June, 18, 2004 1:28 PM
great, so now we can't set them off... but this one's still a problem!
*With the gravity code broken, Harpo fires the prankster bit into the center, setting it off. the sucking gravitational force of the prankster bit pulls the expanding shockwaves back in, acting as a balanceing element. the force of both subside, blending back into the grid*
Yay! We solved it without DJ interfereing!
*Fires the disruptor mesh at Prankster, while running at him*
Thanks, TF. I'm still your enemy, but no reason not to lay off for a while.

------------

The Tweaker
User

on Friday, June, 18, 2004 2:09 PM
[comment] Smith has a disc?! What, did he pull it from under his suit?? And where in the recycle bin did he get a Cluster subroutine? Yarg... OK, here we go... [/comment]
[grabs disc with both hands and blocks, sending Smith's disc spinning off into the void] BOINGGGGGG!
With Smith defenseless, Tweaker wound up and flung his disc at the ultimate manifestation of 3vil. The disc skipped off the Grid, carving a blue check-mark in the air, and slammed into Smith's header. The resulting explosion scattered bits of black-and-green Matrix code far and wide. Tweaker recalled his disc.
I have a few l33t h4x0r sk1llz, Harpo. What'd ye need? where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Prankster bit
User

on Friday, June, 18, 2004 3:33 PM

*sees harpo running towards him. also starts running towards harpo while . when within reasonable distance, he gets out the rod primitive and holds it above his head [in left hand, naturally]. when even closer to harpo, he brings the rod into a swing for harpo's neck. while it is swingine, the rod is mouldint into a data_katana. it is fully completed by the time prankster and harpo clash, and the rod hits harpo's neck*

[imitating Auron from Final Fantasy-X]
enough!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

harpo989
User

on Friday, June, 18, 2004 5:45 PM
[comment]Um, Prankster, it was a disruptor mesh. ergo, you couldn't block it with said disc. I'll let it go for this time, though. all in the spirit of enjoyable battle, of course. [/comment]
ANYway...
*With the sword coming right into Harpo's neck, he pushed his own feet out from underneath him, (hitting Prankster's too) with Prankster now on top of him, Harpo jams his disruptor mesh straight into Prankster's waist and fires*

------------

Tron Fanatic
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 1:57 AM
Yes, Harpo, I'll let you be for a few since you helped keep us all from biting the dust (for the 3rd or 4th time now?)

And Tweaker, where do you THINK he got the disc? Btw, I think you've ticked him off now...

::: throws a ball primative at Prankster Bit and then suddenly feels very light :::

Umm... uh oh.... Hey, that cheap hack I did that removed the gravometric limitors? I have a feeling I may have done a bit more than that. I think the grid's gravitational settings are about to burn out completely...

'>

Kamui
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2004 8:51 AM
Prankster bit Wrote:
Kamui Wrote:

~Kamui.EXE

ow, ow, ow. okay, i'm REALLY getting mad now.

first things first: if you hit me one more time, i'll have to run my leviathan routine, it will nearly derezz me in the process, but it'll make short work of that reco.

secondly:
Harpo989 wrote:

he places one of Prankster's timed prankster gigabits onto the main Reco, then quietly jumps off, landing onto the game grid. all out of view and hearing range of Kamui, of course.

i made them, but i believe gigabits are too deadly to use on the game grid, maybe in a full scale trans-system war, but not here

*gets hit again by kamui*

ok, you asked for it!...............

*Kamui.EXE hops out of her reco because she doesn't want it destroyed (She just got it). It changes back to the cube primitive in secure mode. She shoots her modified LOL at Prankster and makes a hit.*

Kamui.EXE: *Growls* I'm making sure you're paying for the damages and I'm doing that by putting you in sleep mode!
[note] By modified I mean that instead of the LOL derezzing things, it acts more like a tranquilizer weapon. The reason for this has to do with Kamui's mysterious past. I hinted at it in "A forgotten outpost...." hence the "Sleep mode" comment. [/note]
~Kamui.EXE

TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

FirstPrevious Page: of 22 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 MOST EXTREME DISC COMPETITON!