Status Bar 
 The corrupted wish game!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 127 PagesNextLast
Traahn
User

RE: The corrupted wish game!

on Friday, February, 17, 2012 10:59 PM
You learn the meaning of life, but then get Alzheimer's right away and forget the meaning

I wish there were three Earths in our solar system; two of them uninhabited so we could stave off over-population of our current planet.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 12:14 AM
Traahn Wrote:I wish there were three Earths in our solar system; two of them uninhabited so we could stave off over-population of our current planet.

There are, but we have no way to travel between them.

I wish I could go back to ElecTRONica one last time before they close.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Traahn
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 3:01 AM
You go, but find out Rinzler stopped by your house while you were gone. He left a note, "I guess I just missed you. I'm heading back to the grid forever. Guess we'll never meet."

I wish I could stand in the light of an I/O tower and look up.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 3:15 AM
You do, but its just light from your computer screen while on the I/O tower forums here.

I wish IMAX would play Tron: Legacy 3D.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

J
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 5:54 AM
But as you're driving to the IMAX, there is no parking, you TRY to park a block away and end up in a fender-bender, missing the movie.

(No kidding, folks. Happened when twin tried to take me to Legacy.)

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 8:48 AM
J Wrote:But as you're driving to the IMAX, there is no parking, you TRY to park a block away and end up in a fender-bender, missing the movie.

(No kidding, folks. Happened when twin tried to take me to Legacy.)
(no new wish?)

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 12:51 PM
I wish I could meet Jeff Bridges.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 12:54 PM
They make a mistake with the name and you meet Jeff Daniels.

I wish the Tron arcade games would come to Wii.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 4:55 PM
trekking95 Wrote:They make a mistake with the name and you meet Jeff Daniels.

I wish the Tron arcade games would come to Wii.

They do and it's one of the best things you've ever played.....until you wake up and realize it was a dream.

I wish I could meet a girl who likes TRON as much as I do.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 6:20 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:I wish I could meet a girl who likes TRON as much as I do.

You have, but I'm online as opposed to RL.

I wish we had an IMAX theater - that would play Tron Legacy 3D - closer than Phoenix(200 miles away).where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, February, 18, 2012 11:47 PM
You get a 1980s 3D theater (red/blue glasses) that has a IMAX logo over the door for decoration.

I wish I had a 3D printer to make custom action figures with.

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, February, 19, 2012 2:27 PM
trekking95 Wrote:You get a 1980s 3D theater (red/blue glasses) that has a IMAX logo over the door for decoration.

I wish I had a 3D printer to make custom action figures with.

You get your 3D printer, but one of your action figures looks suspiciously close to a licensed character and the feds break down your door and cart you off for copyright infringement.

I wish I could see Rinzler take on Darth Maul in a duel to the death (don't lie, you'd want to see it too)

J
User

on Sunday, February, 19, 2012 2:42 PM
But then George Lucas and Disney get into a MASSIVE Row and the film footage is destroyed.

I'd like to see a 2.0/Legacy crossover comic.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, February, 19, 2012 2:49 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:I wish I could see Rinzler take on Darth Maul in a duel to the death (don't lie, you'd want to see it too)
(yeah that would be cool, if Rinzler used a double bladed katana like the black guards in the EOL club fight had)

They have the dual and sell tickets to go see it but they are too much money for you and it isn't shown on Tv.

I wish I had a 3D Hd-Tv.

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Sunday, February, 19, 2012 2:50 PM
We both did that one! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 6:23 PM
No new wishes yet?

*EDIT* Just noticed the two wishes you guys posted. Challenge Accepted

1) I'd like to see a 2.0/Legacy crossover comic.

They make it, but unfortunately it's plagued with by horrible delays, the creative team revolves more than one of those doors at a fancy hotel, and the art kinda sucks.

2) I wish I had a 3D Hd-Tv.

You get one at an affordable price, but the cops come in and bust you for receiving stolen merchandise. Apparently the guy who sold it to you acquired it from someone's house in the middle of the night.

I wish I could speed up time so I could buy Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, so I can play around in the TRON Legacy world for hours on end *grins*

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 6:51 PM
AnonymousPunk-- I cant wait for that to come out either! KHII is what got me into Tron ^^

So... Granted, but the Legacy world completely sucks and Square messed it up badly.

I wish to give Ram a hug where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 7:04 PM
ExterminateTheDream Wrote:AnonymousPunk-- I cant wait for that to come out either! KHII is what got me into Tron ^^

So... Granted, but the Legacy world completely sucks and Square messed it up badly.

I wish to give Ram a hug

*reaction to my corrupted wish*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
*cough*

You do but the actor slaps you with a restraining order.

ExterminateTheDream
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 7:13 PM
*stares horrified at the nook* WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, February, 22, 2012 7:40 PM
Hey, you forgot a wish!

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 127 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 The corrupted wish game!