AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 25 PagesNextLast
tron_man_63304
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 5:49 PM
CluLives Wrote:PING!

I ripped Tron to my PSP

so did i

LOADING...... PROCESSING....REBOOT REBOOT REBOOT!!!!

Traahn
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 9:46 PM
You should've supported your local Disney and Tron, rather than rip it If I had a PSP, I'd definitely buy this...

http://www.amazon.com/Tron-UMD-PSP-Sony/dp/B0000503S7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271126622&sr=8-1
I keep waiting for "Tron" to show up on the Playstation Network so I can download it! For some reason, I'd do it... even though I already have the old DVD, the 20th Anniversary DVD and the VHS version of Tron. If they had it at the iTunes store, I'd buy it there, too. One of these days hopefully...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, April, 13, 2010 12:13 AM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:
CluLives Wrote:PING!

I ripped Tron to my PSP

so did i

So...what else do you pirate?

It's no wonder why I can't find a job and pay for college. Everyone keeps sucking out all the hard work put into these things. I might as well just give up and go work at mcdonalds for rest of my life...

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 13, 2010 9:04 AM
hay it's not pirate if you own it and don't share it so lay off me!

LOADING...... PROCESSING....REBOOT REBOOT REBOOT!!!!

R3MUS
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2010 1:48 PM
PING! I guess?
I really need to buy the DVD because my Tron is on a recorded video tape. 0_0
But it fits.
I'm fifteen yet I'm still blown away by the 3D. Which is pretty good for someone from my generation. It's because I appreciate it more and learned about their techniques. Just incredible.

Mine

Green Tank Commander
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2010 8:45 PM
Ping...Watching the movie for the first time on my big screen Can. Not. Wait for

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2010 10:43 PM
That's awesome, R3MUS!

And congratulations to you, Green Tank Commander!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Oniell Ford
User

on Friday, June, 04, 2010 10:37 AM
PING!
I saw with my other Grandpa a month or two ago. He originally wanted to see "Avatar" but I made it very obvious that I had very unflattering views on the movie. We did'nt get to see the ending. We had to stop right when Flynn, TRON & Yori got on the Solar Sailor on their way to the MCP.

Funny thing is, he said that was "The damnedest thing I ever saw."

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

CluLives
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 1:21 AM
PING!

Felt bad for Cyberwolven not being able to find a job (even at McDonalds) so I bought Tron on PSP UMD, even though I've already bought the 20th Anniversary DVD, thus having already paid Disney for their accomplishments.

Good luck with the job search!

RustyMuffler
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 10:08 PM
PING!

Just threw it on my Blackberry memory card to see if it would play and ended up watching the whole thing. And yes, I ripped it and converted it myself from my DVD, of which I own the original release and two copies of the 2 disc 20th Anny set as well as the laserdisc box set, four copies on VHS, a copy on CED... so... yeah, I think I've done my job to support the dirt poor, struggling Mouse House over the years as far as Tron is concerned.

------------------------------------

ssh
User

on Sunday, June, 06, 2010 2:29 AM
After more than 6 months, I watched Tron again.
Ahhhh... good vibes!

DV8ER
User

RE: Another dose of TRON!

on Sunday, December, 04, 2011 11:58 PM
PING!

I watched Tron 82 today. I watched the "touched up" edition that came with the Legacy 5 combo pack. !

cool83
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 12:31 AM
PING!!!!

I've lost track of how many times I've seen Tron, and Tron: Legacy. When the first Tron came out, I used to listen to the soundtrack on my poverty walkman knock-off. It was nice to get back on the Grid every night. It's also nice to share my love for the Grid with other devoted fans of The Tron Universe. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

CLU 3.0
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 12:53 AM
PING!!

I watched Legacy again with my son today.... I think he has now seen it more times than I have.. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Artwork by FlynnOne... A Big Thanks Buddy!

DV8ER
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 1:26 PM
LOL

BTW: Did your re-purpose your son? I thought CLU couldn't create programs, only repurpose them?

-D

trekking95
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 3:08 PM
DV8ER Wrote:BTW: Did your re-purpose your son? I thought CLU couldn't create programs, only repurpose them?

-D
Wow, thats a good line!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Kat
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 9:57 PM
Watched T:L for the 4th time the other day (my mom's first). She had trouble following the story at times, and trouble with the darkness of the background often, but oh well. Now she knows what I"m talking about, at least.

Watched the special features to OT as well. Amazing what they went through as far as technology for that!

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DV8ER
User

on Tuesday, December, 06, 2011 8:20 PM
Kat Wrote:Watched T:L for the 4th time the other day (my mom's first). She had trouble following the story at times, and trouble with the darkness of the background often, but oh well. Now she knows what I"m talking about, at least.

Watched the special features to OT as well. Amazing what they went through as far as technology for that!

Yeah! Hand painting each frame to create the glowing circuts!?! WOW! They even explain the funky "flickers" you see mostly though the first half of the movie. During the 2nd half they realized the film boxes were numberd for a reason.

I love the extra stuff and the knoweldge of how things work behind the scenes. I can still dream that it's all real!

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 8:34 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:I'm gonna watch my Tron 20th anniversary dvd on my birthday or three days after it... XP Can't decide which day to watch it, bweehee.

I have a solution: Watch it on your Bday and 3 days after, then you don't have to decide.

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 8:37 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
DV8ER Wrote:BTW: Did your re-purpose your son? I thought CLU couldn't create programs, only repurpose them?

-D
Wow, thats a good line!!

Thanks.

FirstPrevious Page: of 25 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!