Another dose of TRON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
Oniell Ford
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Friday, June, 04, 2010 10:37 AM
PING!
I saw with my other Grandpa a month or two ago. He originally wanted to see "Avatar" but I made it very obvious that I had very unflattering views on the movie. We did'nt get to see the ending. We had to stop right when Flynn, TRON & Yori got on the Solar Sailor on their way to the MCP.

Funny thing is, he said that was "The damnedest thing I ever saw."

My username on TRON 2.0 is VWrath.User
If you want to play, PM me on this site or contact me on Steam.

"Tron is the jesus of breakfast cerials" - Ticklemetastic (A TRON fan on Steam)

CluLives
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2010 1:21 AM
PING!

Felt bad for Cyberwolven not being able to find a job (even at McDonalds) so I bought Tron on PSP UMD, even though I've already bought the 20th Anniversary DVD, thus having already paid Disney for their accomplishments.

Good luck with the job search!

ssh
User

on Sunday, June, 06, 2010 2:29 AM
After more than 6 months, I watched Tron again.
Ahhhh... good vibes!

DV8ER
User

RE: Another dose of TRON!

on Sunday, December, 04, 2011 11:58 PM
PING!

I watched Tron 82 today. I watched the "touched up" edition that came with the Legacy 5 combo pack. !

cool83
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 12:31 AM
PING!!!!

I've lost track of how many times I've seen Tron, and Tron: Legacy. When the first Tron came out, I used to listen to the soundtrack on my poverty walkman knock-off. It was nice to get back on the Grid every night. It's also nice to share my love for the Grid with other devoted fans of The Tron Universe. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

CLU 3.0
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 12:53 AM
PING!!

I watched Legacy again with my son today.... I think he has now seen it more times than I have.. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Artwork by FlynnOne... A Big Thanks Buddy!

DV8ER
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 1:26 PM
LOL

BTW: Did your re-purpose your son? I thought CLU couldn't create programs, only repurpose them?

-D

trekking95
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 3:08 PM
DV8ER Wrote:BTW: Did your re-purpose your son? I thought CLU couldn't create programs, only repurpose them?

-D
Wow, thats a good line!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 9:57 PM
Watched T:L for the 4th time the other day (my mom's first). She had trouble following the story at times, and trouble with the darkness of the background often, but oh well. Now she knows what I"m talking about, at least.

Watched the special features to OT as well. Amazing what they went through as far as technology for that!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DV8ER
User

on Tuesday, December, 06, 2011 8:20 PM
Kat Wrote:Watched T:L for the 4th time the other day (my mom's first). She had trouble following the story at times, and trouble with the darkness of the background often, but oh well. Now she knows what I"m talking about, at least.

Watched the special features to OT as well. Amazing what they went through as far as technology for that!

Yeah! Hand painting each frame to create the glowing circuts!?! WOW! They even explain the funky "flickers" you see mostly though the first half of the movie. During the 2nd half they realized the film boxes were numberd for a reason.

I love the extra stuff and the knoweldge of how things work behind the scenes. I can still dream that it's all real!

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 8:34 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:I'm gonna watch my Tron 20th anniversary dvd on my birthday or three days after it... XP Can't decide which day to watch it, bweehee.

I have a solution: Watch it on your Bday and 3 days after, then you don't have to decide.

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 8:37 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
DV8ER Wrote:BTW: Did your re-purpose your son? I thought CLU couldn't create programs, only repurpose them?

-D
Wow, thats a good line!!

Thanks.

DV8ER
User

on Thursday, December, 08, 2011 7:14 PM
PING!

I'm currently watching T:L.

Edit: After the scene with Flynn destroying clu was pointed out to me I noticed it BIG time watching the movie this time around. LOL

-D

DV8ER
User

on Monday, December, 12, 2011 12:37 PM
PING! Watching Tron 82 while working.

-Dorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DV8ER
User

on Monday, December, 12, 2011 9:35 PM
PING!

... I just watched Tron 82 again!

-D

NoExcuses
User

on Tuesday, December, 13, 2011 5:19 PM
It's been a long time since I checked onto the Sector, but I'm here to ping in!

Just finished watching the original Tron - watched it on Blu-Ray for the first time. It looks incredible!

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 14, 2011 7:53 AM
NoExcuses Wrote:It's been a long time since I checked onto the Sector, but I'm here to ping in!

Just finished watching the original Tron - watched it on Blu-Ray for the first time. It looks incredible!
Yes it does! It's amazing how Blu-ray can give even older movies more depth. Glad you watched it! and welcome back!

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 14, 2011 10:07 PM
PING!!

... I'm watching Tron 82, just started it.

Dual monitors for the win. Can watch movies on one monitor while coding on a second.

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 14, 2011 11:41 PM
DV8ER Wrote:PING!!

... I'm watching Tron 82, just started it.

Dual monitors for the win. Can watch movies on one monitor while coding on a second.

-D

Man, I laugh every time I see the part where Flynn is trying to drive the recgonizer and he says: "Pretty good driving, huh?" makes the sudden drop and bit responds with: "No" LOL

-D

DV8ER
User

on Thursday, December, 15, 2011 5:59 PM
PING! I'm watching T:L

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!