Another dose of TRON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
vicente
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Tuesday, September, 29, 2009 7:27 PM
Ping!

I watched TRON again, what else is new?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, September, 29, 2009 10:18 PM
New? another dose of a Tron 2.0 video coming soon.

CluLives
User

on Thursday, October, 01, 2009 11:43 AM
PING!

I ripped Tron to my PSP and watch it at work... a lot!

Realistically, I should be putting a few PING's at the top of this post, to account for the past few days :-)

True, Legacy has helped to repurpose my life into everything that is Tron (recently bought the game for Mac, the movie poster reprint and the Ghost in the Machine compilation), but I have been a fan since I saw it at the ripe old age of 10. Before Legacy's test footage came out last year, I had been viewing it at least once a year.

I'm a video editor, so I've decided to make a 'new' trailer for Tron. I'm hoping to entice the younger crowd that might not have seen it yet but are intrigued by Legacy's test footage and release date.

I'm half done.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 01, 2009 5:07 PM
CluLives Wrote:I'm hoping to entice the younger crowd that might not have seen it yet but are intrigued by Legacy's test footage and release date.

I'm half done.

This just made me think of what TRON Legacy ads might be like on Disney Channel or X-D (just out of curiosity).

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 02, 2009 11:23 AM
CluLives Wrote:PING!

I ripped Tron to my PSP and watch it at work... a lot!

Realistically, I should be putting a few PING's at the top of this post, to account for the past few days :-)

True, Legacy has helped to repurpose my life into everything that is Tron (recently bought the game for Mac, the movie poster reprint and the Ghost in the Machine compilation), but I have been a fan since I saw it at the ripe old age of 10. Before Legacy's test footage came out last year, I had been viewing it at least once a year.

I'm a video editor, so I've decided to make a 'new' trailer for Tron. I'm hoping to entice the younger crowd that might not have seen it yet but are intrigued by Legacy's test footage and release date.

I'm half done.

Why rip it to PSP? The best print available commercially right now is the PSP version on UMD.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Alan1
User

on Friday, October, 02, 2009 2:42 PM
Ping!

Wish they would've kept the love scene in! I just notices that Bit tries to get out of the crashed reco before force field lifts. Good thing though, bits make lousy roomates: "what do you want to watch, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO WATCH!!?!"

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Traahn
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 8:32 PM
Wow, nobody has watched Tron since 10/2/09? Or maybe you are so busy watching Tron you don't have time to ping in here...

Well, at any rate -- I can give a Ping!

And also, has everyone noticed all the symbolic crosses in ?

Am I missing any obvious ones? I think the only one that's a stretch here (probably not intended to resemble a cross) is the one on top of Flynn's head, but maybe it *is* intentional?

Ping away Sectorites! Ping away...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tron_is_Awesome
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 9:10 PM
Actually, Traahn, I've recently watched the film again this past Tuesday. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 9:28 PM
Tron_is_Awesome, that is awesome! Isn't Tron awesome?? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tron_is_Awesome
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 9:58 PM
X3 Yes indeedy.

Thinking about watching it again tomorrow, to use my own sharp eyes to count the crosses. Inspiration!

Overmind
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 10:56 PM
If I should have pinged everytime I had my dose of TRON...
It is at least 15 times last year.

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Daddyo
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 12:36 AM
ping x 3 (can't I include my family?)

The kids really enjoyed seeing Mickey. Fun stuff. Very imaginative.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Green Tank Commander
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 7:43 AM
Since the Xbox 360 won't support I bought an old Xbox just so I could play on my big screen, and i'm also playing the Gameboy advance version for the first time. Double ping. I love the Tron world abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

tron_man_63304
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 5:49 PM

I ripped Tron to my PSP

so did i abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Back by Unpopular Demand.

Traahn
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 9:46 PM
You should've supported your local Disney and Tron, rather than rip it If I had a PSP, I'd definitely buy this...

http://www.amazon.com/Tron-UMD-PSP-Sony/dp/B0000503S7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271126622&sr=8-1
I keep waiting for "Tron" to show up on the Playstation Network so I can download it! For some reason, I'd do it... even though I already have the old DVD, the 20th Anniversary DVD and the VHS version of Tron. If they had it at the iTunes store, I'd buy it there, too. One of these days hopefully...

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, April, 13, 2010 12:13 AM
tron_man_63304 Wrote:

I ripped Tron to my PSP

so did i

So...what else do you pirate?

It's no wonder why I can't find a job and pay for college. Everyone keeps sucking out all the hard work put into these things. I might as well just give up and go work at mcdonalds for rest of my life...abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 13, 2010 9:04 AM
hay it's not pirate if you own it and don't share it so lay off me!

Back by Unpopular Demand.

R3MUS
User

on Friday, April, 16, 2010 1:48 PM
PING! I guess?
I really need to buy the DVD because my Tron is on a recorded video tape. 0_0
But it fits.
I'm fifteen yet I'm still blown away by the 3D. Which is pretty good for someone from my generation. It's because I appreciate it more and learned about their techniques. Just incredible.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Mine

Green Tank Commander
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2010 8:45 PM
Ping...Watching the movie for the first time on my big screen Can. Not. Wait for

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

Traahn
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2010 10:43 PM
That's awesome, R3MUS!

And congratulations to you, Green Tank Commander! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!