Another dose of TRON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 25 PagesNextLast
bigbangbilly.exe
User

Re: Another dose of TRON!

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 1:29 AM
Qix77 Wrote:Ping....

I made a backup of my original to keep from scratching the disk... and only planed to watch it to see if it copied right... and I ended up watching the whole movie..

Ok.. so let me make this very clear. I own the 20th Anniversary DVD. I made a backup so that I don't scratch the disc. I also own another but it's still in plastic and that one isn't ever going to be opened.
bong

To anyone new to the sector... do NOT ask me or anyone to provide pirated copies of movies or software regardless (or even information). It is illegal and unethical in terms of the persona of this sector and no one here wants to have that type of reputation.
pirate bay is a perfectly legal Swedish bit torent tracker (and anti copyright) site
they try to sue them once and pirate bay won
see here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thepiratebay.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_trial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_raid

and it is still existing and don't judge a site by it's domain namewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

please don't ban me again

bigbangbilly.exe is watching you

bigbangbilly.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 1:32 AM
TheReelTodd Wrote:PING!

Oh YEAH!

I just had me another dose of !

Nothing like some digital greatness to infuse all sorts of wonderful creative energies inside! Um... I hope that doesn't sound too weird. It's just that this film always gets me going, and I end up feeling all creatively energized after watching it.

I watched it ALL the way through back to the main menu screen - ALL the credits and all. I don't know why. I do this almost every time I watch it. Perhaps because I'm still (for lack of a better way of putting it) in there. I kind of get all wrapped up in it, and don't want to come back out.

Man, I REALLY want to be digitized in to the computer! I'm serious! The technology will soon exist to bridge the gap between humans and computers, perhaps not with a digitizing laser beam, but more likely with some kind of brain interactive interface that allows direct exchange of data and thought between the mind and a computer system. Forgive me if I sound all weird now, but think about it - that technology WILL soon exist. I just hope I'm not too old to enjoy it when it does! And when this technology exists, we won't have to bother with keyboards, mice, monitors, message boards, manually programming... we can all interface directly with whoever we want to and choose to via the interface (and whoever else is "plugged in").

Ok, sorry about my little ramble. I don't mean to get all future dreaming and all in this thread. I just meant to PING because I just had me a good and healthy dose of

Man - what a film!

It never fails to blow me away.

I just LOVE this film!

Thanks Mr. Lisberger and crew!

dong
well then seen the list of of the names of the Taiwanese that worked in the film well it is in Chinese and can you translated for me where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

please don't ban me again

bigbangbilly.exe is watching you

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 26, 2009 2:03 AM
bigbangbilly.exe Wrote:
Qix77 Wrote:Ping....

I made a backup of my original to keep from scratching the disk... and only planed to watch it to see if it copied right... and I ended up watching the whole movie..

Ok.. so let me make this very clear. I own the 20th Anniversary DVD. I made a backup so that I don't scratch the disc. I also own another but it's still in plastic and that one isn't ever going to be opened.
bong

To anyone new to the sector... do NOT ask me or anyone to provide pirated copies of movies or software regardless (or even information). It is illegal and unethical in terms of the persona of this sector and no one here wants to have that type of reputation.
pirate bay is a perfectly legal Swedish pirate site
they try to sue them once and pirate bay won
see here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thepiratebay.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_trial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay_raid

The phrase "perfectly legal pirate site" is an oxymoron.

Also, linking to pirating websites is not allowed by the forum rules.

CAN I BE ADMIN NAO?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 12:49 PM
Bumped topic to offset all of bigbangbilly.exe's random posts that are currently flooding the first page of the General Discussion forum.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

data_ghost
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 3:41 PM
Bigbang, tron.dll is right. The pirate bay was raided and its owners thrown in jail. It is inevitably back up because different people have reopened it. The existence of it does not make it legal though.

And no, I cannot translate an entire fecking film for you. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

My humble little internet slice. Visit, read, comment, and laugh (with, not at I hope...)

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 13, 2009 12:48 AM
Pingification.

Haven't watched the movie in forever because my DVD player died and I never had a chance to watch it down on my fancypants home theater system DVD player. Woo to the Hoo power.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

vicente
User

on Tuesday, September, 29, 2009 7:27 PM
Ping!

I watched TRON again, what else is new?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pill

Jademz
User

on Tuesday, September, 29, 2009 10:18 PM
New? another dose of a Tron 2.0 video coming soon. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

CluLives
User

on Thursday, October, 01, 2009 11:43 AM
PING!

I ripped Tron to my PSP and watch it at work... a lot!

Realistically, I should be putting a few PING's at the top of this post, to account for the past few days :-)

True, Legacy has helped to repurpose my life into everything that is Tron (recently bought the game for Mac, the movie poster reprint and the Ghost in the Machine compilation), but I have been a fan since I saw it at the ripe old age of 10. Before Legacy's test footage came out last year, I had been viewing it at least once a year.

I'm a video editor, so I've decided to make a 'new' trailer for Tron. I'm hoping to entice the younger crowd that might not have seen it yet but are intrigued by Legacy's test footage and release date.

I'm half done.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 01, 2009 5:07 PM
CluLives Wrote:I'm hoping to entice the younger crowd that might not have seen it yet but are intrigued by Legacy's test footage and release date.

I'm half done.

This just made me think of what TRON Legacy ads might be like on Disney Channel or X-D (just out of curiosity).where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

PSN - TRON-dll

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 02, 2009 11:23 AM
CluLives Wrote:PING!

I ripped Tron to my PSP and watch it at work... a lot!

Realistically, I should be putting a few PING's at the top of this post, to account for the past few days :-)

True, Legacy has helped to repurpose my life into everything that is Tron (recently bought the game for Mac, the movie poster reprint and the Ghost in the Machine compilation), but I have been a fan since I saw it at the ripe old age of 10. Before Legacy's test footage came out last year, I had been viewing it at least once a year.

I'm a video editor, so I've decided to make a 'new' trailer for Tron. I'm hoping to entice the younger crowd that might not have seen it yet but are intrigued by Legacy's test footage and release date.

I'm half done.

Why rip it to PSP? The best print available commercially right now is the PSP version on UMD.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

DaveTRON

Alan1
User

on Friday, October, 02, 2009 2:42 PM
Ping!

Wish they would've kept the love scene in! I just notices that Bit tries to get out of the crashed reco before force field lifts. Good thing though, bits make lousy roomates: "what do you want to watch, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO WATCH!!?!"where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn

Traahn
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 8:32 PM
Wow, nobody has watched Tron since 10/2/09? Or maybe you are so busy watching Tron you don't have time to ping in here...

Well, at any rate -- I can give a Ping!

And also, has everyone noticed all the symbolic crosses in ?

Am I missing any obvious ones? I think the only one that's a stretch here (probably not intended to resemble a cross) is the one on top of Flynn's head, but maybe it *is* intentional?

Ping away Sectorites! Ping away...where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tron_is_Awesome
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 9:10 PM
Actually, Traahn, I've recently watched the film again this past Tuesday. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Traahn
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 9:28 PM
Tron_is_Awesome, that is awesome! Isn't Tron awesome?? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Tron_is_Awesome
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 9:58 PM
X3 Yes indeedy.

Thinking about watching it again tomorrow, to use my own sharp eyes to count the crosses. Inspiration!

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Overmind
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 10:56 PM
If I should have pinged everytime I had my dose of TRON...
It is at least 15 times last year.
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Daddyo
User

on Saturday, March, 06, 2010 12:36 AM
ping x 3 (can't I include my family?)

The kids really enjoyed seeing Mickey. Fun stuff. Very imaginative.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Green Tank Commander
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 7:43 AM
Since the Xbox 360 won't support I bought an old Xbox just so I could play on my big screen, and i'm also playing the Gameboy advance version for the first time. Double ping. I love the Tron world abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

RustyMuffler
User

on Monday, April, 12, 2010 9:09 AM
Just go ahead and put me down for at least a Ping a week. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

------------------------------------

FirstPrevious Page: of 25 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!