Another dose of TRON!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
HooDooMan
User

RE: Another dose of TRON!

on Monday, February, 11, 2013 6:47 PM
Half a PING! LOL!

I caught the last half of TRON: Legacy on FX the other night when I was flipping through the channels.

1982program
User

on Tuesday, February, 12, 2013 9:54 PM
Ping!!!

Watched Tron 82 on Blu-ray this past Sunday night. Anybody know what the computer code is that is hanging on the wall of Alan's cubicle? It is 4 code words or something printed out on that old school computer paper. Also, Rainbow Flotilla (password Flynn types into laser computer) any significance to that password?

Tron: Legacy has just begun a heavy rotation on FX (after a recent heavy rotation on Stars). How many films released in 2010 are still on heavy rotation on cable / basic cable. I think Tron: Legacy was a slow-burn for the casual audiences. I get a weird feeling it is picking up steam again.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, February, 12, 2013 10:11 PM
Do you mean KLAATU BARADA NIKTO? (Spelling?)

If that is it those are the words the alien speaks to his robot in The Day The Earth Stood Still, the old black and white version, not the Keanu Reeves craptastic version.

DaveTRON

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 12, 2013 10:17 PM
1982program Wrote:
Tron: Legacy has just begun a heavy rotation on FX (after a recent heavy rotation on Stars). How many films released in 2010 are still on heavy rotation on cable / basic cable. I think Tron: Legacy was a slow-burn for the casual audiences. I get a weird feeling it is picking up steam again.

I think that it finally being shown on basic cable stations is a great thing! I have a feeling it will pick up more fans this way too. I watched it earlier tonight.

Murdock.dat
User

on Wednesday, February, 13, 2013 9:55 AM
1982program Wrote:Also, Rainbow Flotilla (password Flynn types into laser computer) any significance to that password?

It's actually Reindeer Flotilla. Guess Flynn had a thing for deer farts :P
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, February, 13, 2013 6:10 PM
Er, late ping. Watched em both over Christmas Break. Had a long car ride. And I really wanted to watch em.

Hmmm, I wonder if I should post when I watch an Uprising. Nah, just be too many posts :Pwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Java
User

on Thursday, February, 14, 2013 12:36 AM
Watched original TRON for the first time in six years. It's been too long, old friendwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

END OF LINE.

DV8ER
User

on Sunday, June, 30, 2013 5:53 PM
Ping!! I watched Tron 1982 today! It's been a while since I've logged in here, good t s the familiar names are still around and about!

Can someone sticky this thread? I found it difficult to find given it's been a while sine someone has pinged on it.

Thanks!
-DV8ERorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

allways a user
User

on Sunday, June, 30, 2013 11:35 PM
Does anyone know of a free online website that dosent require downloads that i can watch TRON '82 on??? I feel wierd not knowing what people are talking aboutabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Mnemos9
User

on Tuesday, July, 09, 2013 3:47 PM
-No PING -
@OP, wow, I wish I could have seen it when it came out-that must have been phenomenal.

No Ping because I'm fasting from all things Tron for now. It builds up a healthy appetite if you deny yourself the movies/show/comics/games for a year or so, and then just Dive in at random and drown. That's what I like to do, anyways. Been at least 6 months since I watched OG Tron, and I'm waiting till I get the Blu-Ray to watch again so that all those features can accompany the film.

Anyone else do the same thing?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/kurototo/albums/13536/151412-trnsig3.png

Agent 82
User

on Tuesday, July, 09, 2013 10:17 PM
PING! x23

Just want to get myself caught up I saw the original for the 23rd time this morning, to celebrate the 31st anniversary ^-^

NoExcuses
User

on Monday, September, 23, 2013 10:38 AM
My first ping and my first post on the Sector in about three years! I realised a lot has changed since the last time I saw Tron.

I started university. I graduated from university. I moved country to Ireland. I moved back to the UK. I moved out of my parents' place and into my own place. I got out of a bad relationship and into a great one. I got a haircut. I made an EP. I'm working on an album. I still haven't got a job.

But every time I watch Tron, I still feel nostalgia for the 10 year old watching it for the first time, back when life was easy and there were no bills or rent to worry about!

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, September, 16, 2015 1:56 AM
Wow, this thread died a couple years ago.  Sad, after having so many posts, and going for almost ten years.

Well, I haven't watched (Tron) for a while, so I can't re-rez it for myself... but I just stumbled upon a website where a couple people (Mr. Uncommon Geek, and Mrs. Uncommon Geek) talk about their experience in seeing it on the big screen recently.  So, I'll re-rez the thread for that   They have a 15 minute podcast of his experience at the bottom of the page... and it's clear, they (especially him) definitely like   Even posts a photo he took of the 70mm film itself!  Good idea!  I've never thought to ask the theater to see the reel/film itself when I've watched the 70mm movie a small handful of times in theaters the past fifteen years.

I wonder if he's a member here?  Maybe he's posted it here before.  At any rate, here is the link:

http://uncommongeek.com/2015/09/02/seeing-tron-on-the-big-screen-from-the-original-70mm-podcast-included/

End of line.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, September, 24, 2015 5:39 PM

I've been watching Tron a lot of DVD lately.
I would love to see it on the big screen!!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, October, 14, 2015 1:08 AM
I would like a big screen viewing soon.  Wonder where the 70mm print is floating around these days

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Rinzler73
User

on Tuesday, February, 23, 2016 6:37 AM
I'll resurrect this thread. Just watched Tron again last night, through Plex on my Nvidia Shield Android Tv, the digital copy is a 23gb Blu-Ray rip (mkv) with DTS 5.1 audio. I watch it at least every week, gotta be my favorite all time film, it just takes me back like no other.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 23, 2016 9:12 PM
I watched Tron last night after not seeing it for at least a year. 

I was noticing all the little details and differences between Legacy. 

For instance, in Tron, Flynn didn't need a disc to go back to the real world, in Legacy, though, Sam needs a disc to get back. 

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, February, 24, 2016 8:21 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:I watched Tron last night after not seeing it for at least a year. 

I was noticing all the little details and differences between Legacy. 

For instance, in Tron, Flynn didn't need a disc to go back to the real world, in Legacy, though, Sam needs a disc to get back. 
Maybe he needed it in order to bring Quorra into the Real World (on the grounds that she's not a human), and safe from Clu's clutches?
(I'm still here by the way, just been a bit busy lately  )

Encom511
User

on Saturday, July, 02, 2016 7:18 PM
Ping!

..so I took a wrong turn somewhere!  I just watched Tron uninterrupted late last night on my laptop with some really good headphones.  The music and sound effects make up a lot of why the movie is so good.  You can really hear that bass when Sark turns into a giant and walks a few steps!

Did you ever notice that Flynn was never really worried in the computer world?  He laughed at Sark.  He didn't seem to care about what Lori or Tron thought.  That was pretty cool.  I think he knew he couldn't be hurt in that world.

Ahh...the summer of '82!  Just graduated from high school.  Played a lot of GORF, Bosconian, Asteroids, Defender, and of course Tron with the blue joystick!!!   Good times!

DV8ER
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2016 7:32 PM
PING!!

Over my nice Thanksgiving vacation I watched both Tron 82 and Tron Legacy!!  It's been quite a while since I've logged in and seen you guys.  It's so awesome to see the same names still posting here on a regular basis.  This is a site I am going to get back into the habit of checking as I missed you guys.

-D

FirstPrevious Page: of 26 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Another dose of TRON!